Chapter 7

Savange and the Swan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hey Jacks!” A man wearing blue sweater with light brown pants. He was wearing spectacles, smiling looking at Jackson who just came in and sat down just across the table.

 

“Jinyoung Jinyoung Jinyoung!!!” said Jackson excitedly when he saw Jinyoung.

“I have new staff!” told Jackson giving thumb up at Jinyoung proudly.

“She’s pretty hot! She hasn’t worn our uniform yet. She will look hotter!” told Jackson raising his hand before the waitress come to take his order.

 

“Tch.. well you my friend.. almost all girls are hot to you. I’ll come.. probably next week? I have to go to Japan tomorrow morning,”

“No worries. She’s still new. Still learning,”

 

“What are you talking about? Are you selling your employee to me? Where is the take care of your employee rules now?” laughed Jinyoung.

“I’m kidding, I’m kidding. I just wanna show you that all of my employees are handsome and beauty and pretty and elegant and…”

 

“Okay I understand. I hope they have nice background too,” said Jinyoung sipping his drink.

“Hah! Don’t worry about my employees just worry about yours,” annoyed Jackson already sitting crossed legs.

 

“So how’s your day today? Any news?” asked Jackson.

“Woah! Unbelievable!” said Jinyoung looking at Jackson.

 

“What? Why?”

 

“You sound just like my dad. Dad? Are you wearing Jackson’s mask?” Jinyoung hold Jackson’s chin and rubbed it.

Jackson shoved away Jinyoung hand and looked already annoyed. “Stop it!”

“Sorry, just cant help it,” laughed Jinyoung.

 

“Talking about today,” Jinyoung sighed before continued. “Dad came today and we had lunch together. He was angry because of the employee keep on decreasing and because of that girl,” told Jinyoung rolling his eyes when he remembered about the girl.

“Ms. Myoui?”

“Who else?” replied Jinyoung. “And if I can’t find her by tomorrow, he will asked Jennie to replace her.”

 

“Jennie? You mean your crazy ex girlfriend? Oh my gosh! Now this is what I call news!” said Jackson excitedly receiving glared from the other.

“So what you gonna do about it?”

 

“Gonna do what? I’ll act normal. Be professional. What else I’m gonna do?” said Jinyoung closing his eyes. Acting like he didn’t care about it at all.

 

“Did she still disturb you? I can’t believe you accept her. I thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter