Chap 6

Savange and the Swan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Mina baby, where are you going this early morning?” Nayeon yawned. She just woke up looking at Mina who was putting on her socks. Last night Nayeon was watching movie and fell asleep on the sofa and now woken up when she felt something, someone and that happened to be Mina, sat next to her.

 

“Why are you sleeping on the sofa?” asked Mina. “Come on lets have some breakfast. I just toast some bread.” Mina tried to pulled Nayeon up.

 

But to her dismayed, Nayeon was way stronger than she thought and the latter pulled her and kissed her cheek lightly. She then hugged Mina and put her chin on the younger shoulder. “Just where are going hmmh?”

 

“Smelly unnie, I just got a call yesterday and was accepted at Van Der Woodsen café. And now I’m going to work. Aren’t you supposed to work today?” Mina laughed trying to escape from Nayeon tight hugged.

 

“Ah! You got accepted?! Congratulations! I will go there everyday then,” she kissed Mina again on the cheek.

 

“Oh! I got MC for two days,” continued Nayeon.

 

“But until when are you going to work there? What about your work at Carnation flower’s?” Nayeon frowned now looking at Mina’s side.

 

“Right now I just want a light job, just to relax my mind before I apply at big company. Come on unnie,” Mina patted Nayeon’s cheek before pulling the latter to the open kitchen at their apartment.

 

“Right, rich girl don’t really care about money,” said Nayeon following Mina who was holding her hand. Hearing that, Mina just chuckled shaking her head.

 

 

“Myoui! Mina! Have a seat please. I’m Jackson Wang, the owner” smiled Jackson excitedly when Mina came to his café. Mina bowed her head to Jackson and sat down facing him. Now, they were in his office just inside the big café.

 

“So you just resigned from your old job because you want a relax job, which is here?” asked Jackson looking at Mina, which she nodded.

 

“Okay! To be honest, actually I don’t really look at your CV. Just looking at your picture I know you’re good at this job! And according to my staff your interview is just so-so, since you never work at restaurant or café or whatever related,” told Jackson relax on his comfy chair.

 

Mina looked at him weirdly but still nodded. ‘Is he ert or something? Just looking at my photo? He’s crazy!’

 

“But bare in mind it’s not really relaxing here though. Since you got no experience a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter