Chap chap 8

Savange and the Swan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It has been almost two weeks Mina had work at Van Der Woodson’s café. And on this Sunday night, Nayeon was watching movie while eating ice cream despite the cold rainy weather outside. With her round glasses she was watching Pearl Harbor, movie that was recommended by her friend, Jisoo. She was really focus on the movie until she heard jingles of keys from outside.

 

“I’m home!” said the girl who just came in. She took off her shoes and walked towards sofa, flopped her body next to Nayeon with closing eyes. Maybe tired from her work.

 

Now Nayeon focused was at the tired girl beside her. She could tell Mina was so tired when she was answer by a weary hummed from the girl when she called her name.

 

“You’re late Mina,” said Nayeon looking at the girl who managed to gave her a smiled despite her weak nodded.

 

“Aww.. my poor Minari. You must be really really tired,” said Nayeon pulling Mina closer to her so she could embraced her warmly before Mina rejected her with a reason she haven’t wash yet.

 

“Just wash your face and change your clothes.”

 

“No, I really need to take a shower. I stink,” replied Mina taking the cup of ice cream from Nayeon’s hand. She scooped a small amount and put it in . The elder just shook her head and smiled looking at Mina.

 

“So how’s work today? Anything interesting happened? You seems tired than usual,” asked Nayeon taking back her ice cream. She won’t let Mina finished her favorite strawberry ice cream.

 

“Nothing happen tonight,” replied Mina lazily.

 

Nayeon just nodded before her phone’s vibrates and produced a short piano sound. She pressed stop on the screen it was her alarm.

 

Listening to the sounds its remind Mina about a certain person who she just met that night. “Ah! There was this show off dude who was playing piano. He’s so annoying,” said Mina out loud, now getting the energy from the memories of that night.

 

“He’s not alone tho, there are like, five or six? I forgot but that guy is the most annoying one,” retorted Mina on the last part.

 

“Really? Tell me about them,” Nayeon said smiling taking interest on Mina’s story.

 

“They’re my boss friends. All of them are attention seeker especially the two childish ones. I see they were laughing and punching each other’s shoulder,” continued Mina.

 

“Are they handsome? Is he handsome? The most annoying one?” smirked Nayeon. “What did he do that made you annoyed?” she asked again. She knows Mina very well and she was not the type who gets annoyed easily.

 

“I think… they’re okay I guess? Umm.. I don’t know how to say. Raven hair, neither that long nor short. Smolder eyes, tall, his li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter