Chapter 10

Savange and the Swan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hey where are you going?” Jackson looked at Jinyoung who stood up suddenly.

 

“I’m just gonna go to the loo,” realized he was staring to long at the girl, Jinyoung excuses himself and left his friends who were nodding like a good kids.

 

As Jinyoung walked away, Yugyeom chuckled and clicked his tongue. “Jackson hyung! Since this is our first time here, can we have a tour? I heard your office is on level 4, is it?”

 

“Yeah sure. I’ll show you guys around,” Jackson nodded and stood up ready to go. “What about Jinyoung?” asked Mark, he was still sitting playing with his phone. “Come on hyung, he probably know this place. Just let him wait here and left some sticky note or something,” told BamBam. “Yeah, he’s my regular customer. Don’t worry about him. Let’s go,” said Jackson as he waved his hand asking his friends to follow him.

 

Yugyeom pulled out a sticky note that he got from Baby doll when he asked for one and wrote down some wordings before he laughed mischievously. He smiled then stick it on their table.

 

Not long after they went on a so-called tour, Jinyoung came and confused when he saw the table was empty, none of his friends were there. He sat on his chair and looked around, hoping to see the other. But then his eyes landed on the sticky note. He pulled and read it.

 

~Hyung! We are going somewhere for a while. Just wait here okay. And please order me some fried rice. I forgot! Love you hyung!~

 

Jinyoung sighed looking at the sticky note. This must be Yugyeom. Jinyoung knew it was Yugyeom when he saw fried rice. Even Jinyoung save his contact as ‘Fried Yugrice’ with an emoji of a flower of dandelion.

 

Not long after that, Swan came and served five drinks that they just order. With a smile on her face she gave Jinyoung a small nodded as a sign of respect towards a customer before putting down the orders. Jinyoung observed the way she served the drinks. And the way she put down the drink was so discreet.

 

Jinyoung hummed that drew her attention. “Can I have one salmon fried rice please?”

 

“Sure, is there anything more Sir?” asked Swan.

 

“Uh, not really but..,” said Jinyoung avoiding Mina’s gaze when she looked back at him. “Have we met before?” Jinyoung brace up himself now looking directly at Mina’s eyes.

 

Mina flinched when their eyes met. “Uh.. I.. I don’t think so Sir,” she stammered, but didn’t avoid his eyes.

 

“Yeah, I guess so too, thank you,” Jinyoung chuckled and nodded before Swan bowed her head and walked away.

 

Walking on her way to the kitchen to give the new order, Mina was wondering whether she has seen him somewhere before, after looking closely at the guy she just met but she just shrugged it off eventually.

 

While waiting, Jinyoung took out his unfinished novel from his bag and wore his glasses after turning left and right, worried if someone he knew saw him. Probably didn’t want to be tease. Minutes later, his phone vibrates. He got a short text message from BamBam asking him to order ice cream chocolate.

 

Jinyoung bit his lip to restrain himself from cursing. He then pressed send after typing a short paragraph asking where are they and when are they going back here.

 

~Sure Bambam anything for you.. but where the hell are you guys? Are you guys not coming back here??~

 

He puffed his hair and looked around the café and saw a jukebox near the pool table. He stood up, wanted to go there but then he saw Swan was talking to the other waitress, maybe that was Babydoll? Or was that Aphrodite? Thought Jinyoung. He realized that every time Swan laughed, she closed with her hand but he could see that gummy smiled of her.

 

“Ah, looking at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter