Chapter 4

Savange and the Swan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was already one week Mina left the Company. The Company still doing well without her but Mina was still searching for job that suitable with her qualification and now she was working at a small flower shop, Carnation flower shop.

 

The owner was a girl name Lyra and was help by this delivery boy, which was also her boyfriend name Ian. They were nice and good to her. Although her salary was not big as her old ones, but she was more happy than before. She also got to see and smell different flowers and plants.

 

She was still in contact with the other employees working at Park Company especially Chaeyoung.

 

According to Chaeyoung, there was still no one replacing her position but Momo and Dahyun did most of her job that she used to do. They were the new employees that were accepted three days ago after interviewing for the 4th time for Momo while Dahyun was accepted on her 3rd try.

Chaeyoung said that Momo was a bit clumsy and forgetful but very nice and really loves to eat. Dahyun was playful and very bubbly.

 

As Mina was arranging the flowers her phone vibrates. It was Nayeon.

 

Mina my dear, can you please buy some chicken before you go home later? Loveeee you! Thank you in advance!

 

Mina sighed smiling looking at the new messaged she received. “Anything for you, Nayeon unnie.”

 

 

“Jinyoung! How’s work lately?” asked Mark who was sitting comfortably on the sofa. “Where’s Sana?” he asked. Before starting to work at Park Company next week, Mark regularly had came to the company to met Jinyoung. He was also a bit close to Sana although the latter was still awkward. They were now in the private lounge room were only certain people can enter.

“All good hyung, all good,” replied Jinyoung happy. “Ah, Sana is at her office, why are you asking for her?”

 

“Why? Are you jealous?” chuckled Mark. “Hey, where’s Jaebum?” asked Mark again looking aroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter