Chapter 2

Savange and the Swan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So how’s your day today? Much better?” asked Nayeon who was lying prone on Mina’s bed while eating her favorite jelly.

“Um, yeah I took 3 days off but I have to finish this one last task,” Mina was on her laptop. Wearing thick round spectacles with sleeveless pajamas.

 

“I’m sorry for you Mina,” Nayeon went down and hugged Mina from the back softly. Her hand curled on Mina’s waist with her chin on the latter shoulder after giving a small peck on her cheek that made Mina giggled.

“You’ve been there like what? 6 months? 7?”

 

“Unnie, its almost been 1 year. Next week will be my 1 year working there,” replied Mina. “Ugh.. and that savage and irrational man just work for umm I don’t know? Maybe 5 months? Like I care. It’s hell to me,” continued Mina who was now focusing more to her Nayeon unnie than her work. There were already sitting down face to face on the floor.

 

“I think I might go crazy just because of him. I’m glad I haven’t seen him, if I meet him I think I’m gonna jump and punch him in the face!” outburst Mina frustrated. She motioned her hand punching the air imagining it was her CEO.

 

“And you know what unnie? The worst part is he’s only substitute CEO there and he’s already showing his nails,” continued Mina.

“But he will eventually become the next CEO next month before his dad move to Japan.”

 

“You haven’t seen your own CEO?” asked Nayeon surprised. “And it has been almost 1 year you have work there?” Nayeon jaw dropped open.

“Well.. I saw my former CEO but not this new one. I don’t care. I don’t want to waste my time knowing him. Just his behavior almost make me like a mad woman is already enough.”

 

Nayeon just nodded listening to Mina complaints. She then smiled and thought of something better for her housemate.

“Why don’t you just quit then? With your qualification and experience especially from a large company like Park’s, you surely can get anywhere,” proposed Nayeon excited.

 

“Bu..But..”

 

“What but? What? You want to stay there longer and become crazy later on?” asked Nayeon when Mina doesn’t seems to like her idea.

“It’s not like that, but the former CEO….,” Mina said hanging just like that.

 

“What? He will miss you? You will miss him? It’s not you’re gonna meet him again if you work there right? He left.”

 

“To be honest, yes I’ll miss him. He’s like my second father to me here in Korea. He’s so nice and caring. Not like his idiotic son,” Mina said sadly when she remembered about the former CEO.

 

“You sure are close with the former Mina-ya,” Nayeon nodded smiling looking at Mina before she tucked the younger ones hair behind her ear.

“Well.. just considerate what I told you cause I don’t want to see my lovely Mina becoming Panda and restless,” continued Nayeon pinching softly Mina’s cheek. The older took care and pampered her so much although Mina doesn’t need it sometimes.

 

“Okay babe, continue your work I also need to watch my new series, Riverdale,” told Nayeon ruffled the younger’s hair before went out of the room.

 

 

The next morning

 

Jinyoung was reading carefully the so-called new document he received last week from his secretary. He still remembered that day, when he gave the project to Ms. Myoui th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter