Chapter 1

Savange and the Swan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What is this? Who did this crap?” asked Jinyoung throwing the file away. The papers that were already putted nicely just now flew and scattered to the floor.

“Ask her to do it again! I need it today!” snapped Jinyoung before standing up while button up his suit. He walked to the door and open. “Make sure she finish it before 7,” said Jinyoung not looking at his secretary who was standing near his large desk.

 

“Ye..Yes Sir,” said Sana, the secretary.

 

He then went out and stride to the elevator. Jinyoung puffed his hair that almost covers his eyes. He then massaging his head and ruffled his hair that made his hair messy. When he pulled his hair backwards, the elevator door opened that made him surprised. He looked at the screen; they were on the 3rd floor.

He was even more surprised when a pitied woman entered without greeting him, the CEO of the Company. Because she looked tired and also a bit messy, Jinyoung ignored her. He crossed his arm and shook his head side-eyed looking at the latter from head to toe.

When the elevator stopped, the girl went out first and walked tiredly to the cafeteria. Jinyoung strived towards the main entrance and walked toward his car. All the employees bowed their head when they saw their substitute CEO walked passed and the later just nodded looking in front.

 

 

“Unnie, you look a mess right now, what happened to you?” asked Chaeyoung who was just finished ordering. Mina with her sleepy eyes glanced at her.

 

“Guess.”

 

Chaeyoung smiled and nodded. “Is it because of our new substitute CEO?” she asked again. It was not yet a month that Jinyoung was appointed as the new substitute CEO by the former, which is his father. He was so good in everything but impatient. He was good looking and not to forget, will be one of the youngest CEO soon.

 

“You haven’t see him do you?” asked Chaeyoung again, giving the other Americano to Mina while she sipped the other one.

“Yes,” said Mina massaging her head.

 

Chaeyoung nodded. “Unnie, he’s really really…,” before she could continue Mina cut her off. “What’s the use if he’s handsome or good looking or cute when he behave like devil? That savage boss!” said Mina frustrated.

 

“I need to go, I have to finish this task,” said Mina taking the Americano with her. “And thanks,” she said lifted up the cup before going back to her office.

 

Myoui Mina who have worked there for more than 7 months and loved by the former CEO triggered Jinyoung so much that he troubled the latter to do job that was supposed to be done by lower levels. And it made Jinyoung annoyed that his father always talked about that good worker

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter