WHY CAN'T I PRESS THIS BUTTON?

THE MISERABLE FAMILY LIFE OF EXO

"Appa, where are we going?" Joonmyeon's six year old son sat comfortably on the passenger's seat of his car.

"We're going to Kris' ahjussi's house. That's where the party would be held." Joonmyeon glanced at the side mirror, waiting to change lanes.

"Why does it always have to be in Kris' ahjussi's house?"

"Because he has the greatest number of children. And that's always been the deal between the 12 of us, even before you kids were born."

"And how about Kyungsoo ahjussi? He has as many kids as Kris' ahjussi."

"Yes, but Kyungsoo's are triplets so they are basically counted as one. If someone manages to beat Kris' off, though I actually doubt that-- that guy just kept on planting and planting, but well, if someone manages to beat Kris, he would take the host's honor also."

"Appa, what's a host's honor? And what's planting planting?"

"Host's honor means you get to be the host of the party until someone snatches the honor off you. Don't mind the planting planting though, you're still too young for that."

"Then we should probably snatch the honor from Kris' ahjussi."

"Why so?"

"No reason. I just thought it's fun plus I don't want to deal with long boring car rides."

"Never you mind. Party hosting is a difficult thing. And the kids often breaks a lot of things."

"Yeah. But Appas break a lot more. The last time we had a party, Chanyeol ahjussi broke the whole pool though I didn't know how he did that. And Luhan ahjussi destroyed the gates. Also you Appa threw the sofa on the garden. I think you broke more than we kids broke in a whole year."

"Alcohol is a traitor, son. It'll rob you of money, and yeah, well a lot of things also."

"Add in dignity, Appa."

"Okay okay, I got it. But that's my point."

 

They rode in silence for about fifteen minutes. When Junwoo got bored, he fidgets on his seat and started pestering Joonmyeon.

"Appa, what is this button?" Junwoo pointed at a rectangular button on the dashboard.

"That's for fog lights."

"Oh. So what would happen if I press this?" He clicked the fog lights on.

"As you see, there's a light coming from our car now."

"Ohhh. So what is this button for?" He pressed another button and the car was filled with music.

"It's the button for the radio."

"Ooh. That's really nice. But what would happen if I press this?" He hovered his finger into another button. Joonmyeon looked.

"Oh no, not that one! You shouldn't press that one!"

"Why shouldn't I?"

"Because that's not a very good button."

"What does it do? Why can't I press this one?" With a flick of his wrist, not even listening to Joonmyeon's begs, he pressed the button.

Airbags immediately pop out from the front of the car, sandwiching Joonmyeon and Junwoo.

"That's why I told you not to! God, no one really listens to me."