WHAT'S THAT ON YOUR SHOE?

THE MISERABLE FAMILY LIFE OF EXO

After a long tiring day, Luhan went home to see his son curled up on the sofa like a small ball. Sobs are echoing all over the room. He went over to him, sat at his side and asked him what was wrong.

"The boys in the school are bullying me. They wouldn't let me play soccer with them. They said I wasn't good enough because-- because-- BECAUSE THEY SAID I LOOK LIKE A GIRLHUUUWAAAAAAA!!!!! Papa look at me. Do I look like a girl to you? DO I LOOK LIKE A GIRL?" Luhan patted his son's back, not only to comfort him but also because he knows just what he feels, he went through that himself.

"Of course you don't Yuhan. There's no one in this family who looks like a girl! No one! NO ONE! Except your mama, of course." His son seems to calm a little.

"Show 'em who's the man, son. Go out there and show 'em!"

--------------------------------------

The next day, Luhan went home to a happy, skipping Yuhan.

"Papa! I showed them who the man is!" He run to him as Luhan puts his bag on the sofa.

"What did you do, son?"

"I kicked the soccer ball, Papa! I kicked it and it went through the net!" Luhan hurled the kid into his shoulder and jumped.

"Really?! You are so great! Papa is so proud of you!" Luhan saw a red spot on the kid's shoe.

"What's that on your shoe?"

"This, Papa? This is blood. When I kicked the ball, it launched to a boy and put him down, then it went straight to the goalkeeper's stomach and into the net. I accidentally step on the boy's noseblood when I was retrieving the soccer ball."

Luhan was shocked. He raised the next soccer legend.