CAN I STAY HERE TONIGHT?

THE MISERABLE FAMILY LIFE OF EXO

"Daddy, can I stay here tonight?" Kris looked at his wife before sighing.

"Of course you can, Drew." He patted the boy's head before pulling the covers and letting him in. The door opened and revealed another child.

"Daddy, can I stay here tonight?" It was a girl, Kris sighed again and pulled the covers.

"Move a little Drew." "It's already so crowded, just sleep in the other room, Mona."

"I told you to call each other gege and meimei." Kris sighed again as they continued on bickering. The door opened again.

"Daddy, can I stay here tonight?" Kris looked at his wife, passing through the faces of his five year old and four year old children. Now here's his three year old one. Van held a bear in his right hand.

"Why do all of you want to sleep here? What's gotten into you? Who did you talk to?" Drew was the fast to admit.

"Chandeul said babies are made at night. When we are not looking. So we wanted to sleep here so we would see how babies are made." Kris slapped his forehead and mentally noted that he would lecture Chanyeol on keeping his children's knowledge to a minimum and on restricting the type of books they read.

"Also, Joie de Vivre told us that when we sleep in our parents' room we should put many toothpaste on their hands and tickle them on the face. They said it would make you both happy." Kris double slapped his forehead and mentally noted that he would punch Jongdae in the face for raising his children like that.

"Okay... I don't want you talking to Chanyeol's kids about babies again and I don't want you talking to Jongdae's kids ever again, understand?" As the two nodded and mumbled their 'okay, daddy', Kris turned his attention to his youngest child.

"How about you, Van? Why do you wanna sleep here?" Van scratched his left ear while giving Kris his Barry Bear.

"Barry don't sleep. He scared, daddy." Kris took the bear and looked at it. It has red lines of crayon all over its face.

"Daddy, there's a monster under Van's bed. I saw it earlier." Mona said while hugging her younger brother beside her.

"Yes, daddy, you should look at it."

"Barry scared to go back, Daddy. Van too." Looking at his wife, she waved her hand off.

"Better check it out, Kris so the kids won't be scared." Actually, Kris' a little scared also. But he braved the several steps between their room and the children's, his babies behind him clutching at his legs.

"There, daddy. Under Van's bed." Kris crouched and looked under the bed closely, and much to his horror, there's a white figure just some inches from his face. He was frozen.

"Daddy. Daddy! Daddy!" Mona shook him but he made no response.

"Van think the monster got him." Van never refers to himself as I.

"I guessed he would never really let us talk to Joie de Vivre or Joie de L'Amour ever again."