Hunt 08 - The Night Crawler Pt 3

hunters wanted;; (apply open)
    

   

     

 
HUNT 08: The Nightcrawlers PT 3
 samia sat in the center of her room just surrounded by a circle of candles as she sighed to herself. SHe just opened her eyes as she saw taemin standing at the door of her room. "I'll eat when I am done." samia closed her eyes again as she focused on the astral plane just slumpping over as she astral projected to somewhere as she looked around. She knew this was haneul's office as she sighed. SHe walked around as it was night time and she knew that Haneul was back at home. SHe looked around as she felt herself being pulled back to her body. SHe opened her eyes as she looked around as she sighed. 

"you okay?" TAemin asked as her as he was sitting across from her. 

"someone bounced me back here. I projected myself to haneul's office then someone bounced me back to my body." samia said as she sighed. she closed her eyes again as she slumpped over again just opening her eyes back up. 

"are you two having any luck? hwiyeol and the others have pulled their magic into some scrying crystals." adrain walked into her room. 

"someone keeps blocking me out back to my body." samia said as she stood just stumbling a little bit. 

"you need to take a nap." taemin said as he caught her by her shoulders just walking her to her bed. "get some rest." taemin said as he helped her lay down. he left with adrian just walking to where the others were. 

"WE have to stand outside the room not to break their circle. it is a witch thing." adrian said as adryn, minkyu, joohyun, jinsoo, and jinyoung were sitting in a circle just as joohyun was swirling a cystral around on a map. "Has it dropped?" he asked siren as she shook her head no. 

"It just spins faster, slows down, and then hovers over a few spots then starts spinning again." siren said as she looked at him. "I suggested that they make their circle smaller so that they could have two, but i was told to be quiet." siren said as she crossed her arms. Her and adrian ducked as the crystal flew out of joohyun's hand as jaesun caught it. 

"I'll try this time." minkyu said as he grabbed another crystal just starting to circle it around the map. "ow, hot, hot!" Minkyu said as he dropped the string as it burned up as he sighed. "someone knows that we are trying to track jisoo." minkyu said as they closed their circle as he helped Hwiyeol and then Joohyun up. 

"how are we going to find jisoo now?" adrian asked 

"by luck or trying again later when they think that we have given up." JOohyun said as she looked at him. 

"Do you think they know we are trying to track JIsoo because of joohyun being around? jonghyun is your contracted demon." jinsoo said as he looked at her. "NO ofense or anything." He said 

"You no have a point and could be right."  joohyun said as she looked at them. 'I'll stay in the kitchen." she said "they should be almost done with the food." SHe said as she walked off. She sighed as she walked to the kichen fridge just opening it up grabbing a bottle of wine and grabbing a glass just pouring herself some. She sat down at the bar as haneul looked at her. 

"tough time in there searching for jisoo?" she asked as joohyun nodded 

"they think because i am connected to jonghyun then they thinkt that is what it is interfering." joohyun said as she looked at her as she sipped on her glass of wine. 

haneul nodded as she looked at her. "well i am put on kitchen duty to the sheer fact that i work there. which i put myself on for that fact. I didn't want anyone esle to get hurt." SHe said as she was making a pasta dish. 

Joohyun nodded as she sipped on her drink. SHe sighed as she looked at jinyoung walking in. "any lucky?" SHe asked 

"No,  not yet. they are trying though. Hwiyeol got pretty close but it flew out of her hand at the last minute and hit jaesun in the head." jinyoung said  "We are lucky jeonghan hasn't come around." jinyoung added as he looked at them

"oh he has, i told him that we were working on it and not to worry." haneul said as she looked at them.

•••

hwiyeol sighed as she looked at jaesun. "I am sorry!" she said as she was handed another crystal. she sighed as she started again as she felt the crystal pulling one direction. it finally landed as she snapped. "got a location. Lets go." Hwiyeol said as she helped close their circle as she looked at jaesun. "again, i am really sorry." she said as she grabbed her backpack. 

"shouldn't you rest?" Jinyoung said as he looked at her 

"No, i am the only the crystal landed for. i need to be around so that I can help if they move." hwiyeol said as she looked at him. 

"i am driving." adrian said as joohyun walked up. 

"dinner is ready or are you guys leaving?" she asked 

"we will get fast food on the way. the crystal dropped." hwiyeol said as she followed the others. 

"Okay, how about you?" sHe looked at jinyoung. 

"i am coming. should we go wake up samia?" He asked as joohyun nodded. 

"I can go and do that." joohyun said as she walked off. 

back in adrian's car, hwiyeol was scrying as she nodded. "the location hasn't moved." SHe said as she looked at adrian who was driving and jaesun was in the front seat. minkyu was on her left and jinsoo on her left. she followed the others out of the car as they were walking to the location. 

"why are we at a motel?" adrian said as she hwiyeol shrugged. 

"how am I suppose to know?" hwiyeol asked as she tossed up a crystal just holding it out as it flew infront of a door. "this way." sHe said as she started walking as she picked up her crystal as jaesun kicked the door in. 

"do not move!" Adrian said as he pointed his gun at hyunjae and jaekook. 

"hey! WHat the hell?! why are you guys here?" hyunjae asked as jeonghan was sitting across from him. 

"Hwiyeol scryed for jisoo and we got this place." adrian said as he motioned for jinsoo and jaesun to fix the door. 

"that might have been my bad." jeonghan said "you probably locked on to me instead of jisoo." he said as jaekook waved. 

"or she might have srcyed for me as I was trying to locate jisoo by the dna jeonghan left in her for her powers to form." jaekook said as he looked at them. 

"okay well have you found anything?" hwiyeol asked as she down beside jaekook and hyunjae. 

"there have been a few hits but they were just other dryads." hyunjae said as he looked at hwiyeol. "they probably figured out that we tyring to find jisoo and blocked anyway to find her." hyunjae added 

"can joohyun find jonghyun?" taemin suggested 

"that could work." jeonghan said "I can show her how. it is how any of find our match." he said 

"why is jonghyun trying to make a nighcrawler? I leave for a week to finish up some business in hong kong and I come back to this!" Wonho barked as he snapped he flew adrian and jaesun back. "don't even try it." HE said 

"we don't know yet." hwiyeol said "let them go, the only here that can hurt you is jaekook and he understands." she added as wonho snapped again. 

"right, you got a angel on your client list." wonho shook his head. 

"Hey, i will shoot you." Hyunjae threatened wonho as the other crossed his arms. "He toook jisoo. do you know how to find her?" hyunjae asked 

"i have an idea but it probably won't work." wonho said as he looked at them. "I can find anyone that has a pact with and if make one with anyone that is conected to jisoo then I should be able to find her." wonho said as he looked at them. "but like I said - i am not going anywhere near jonghyun until i know about the nightcrawler." HE said as he looked over hwiyeol. "what happend to you?" he asked 

"jonghyun's hellhound attacked me, and then he attacked me for killing it. I am okay." hwiyeol said 

"can't you heal her?" wonho looked at jaekook 

"i could but they might yell at me." jaekook said 

"i can yell at you." wonho raised up his hand

"okay, okay. i am doing it." jaekook said as he touched hwiyeol's forheard. "I couldn't heal her arm all the way as there are stitches in there but everything else should be okay." he said 

"thanks." hwiyeol told jaekook as he nodded. "so all jeonghan has to do is a make a pact with wonho then might be able to find jisoo." she looked at them. 

"yeah, i am not going to let him do that." hyunjae said as he looked at them. "it is-" hyunjae started 

"done." wonho said as he looked at them. "give me an hour or two." Wonho said as he disappeared 

"Jeonghan, are you crazy? he is a demon!" jinsoo said

"it is okay. it our job as their god to protect them." Jeonghan said as he looked at them. 

"okay. anyway we should wait here until wonho comes back." Hwiyeol said "so what are you working on?" she asked jaekook "Oh we translated some more stuff. did hyunjae give it to you?" she looked at him

"yes, i read them. they were just more stories about this chosen one and we have ruled out any of you all of being it." jaekook said

"how are we going to find this person then?" hwiyeol asked 

"we have some more documents." hyunjae said 

"great, hwiyeol will stay here and translate. i found where jisoo is being held." wonho said as he reappeared in the room. "but i can't go in by myself. I will need some help." HE said as he looked at them. 

"where is being held?" adrian said 

"well a very well guarded building with a bunch of demons and hell hounds." wonho said with a nod. "I probably could have gotten into there and gotten her but it would have caused a war." wonho said "that i can't have. hwiyeol, can make enough hex bags to take out all of the hell hounds then you guys knows how to make demon killing bullets, right?" he asked

"yes, and i should use one on you." adrian said

"then that one would lose all of her knowledge and possibily die." wonho said "she still has a couple more years until the end of our deal." wonho said "call me when you all are already." wonho disappeared. 

"you are a stupid idotic dummy!" adrian said as he looked at hwiyeol. "How many more years till it is over?" he asked 

"two more. after then I'll be a full blood witch. It is complicated process and i won't die. I'll just lose my abilities." Hwiyeol said "Besides i might finish early if wonho lets me off. it is his choice. don't worry about it." she shrugged as she was looking at some documents. 

"are you worried about this?" hyunjae looked at jaekook

"no, blood witches usually can't be killed the ones that made them. besides she's got me and you guys. i am sure that she will be fine. it is the same deal with all demon contracted witches. for gods and goddesses it is a totally different deal." jaekook said  

"so jonghyun can take away joonhyun's powers?" taemin asked 

"no, i don't think so." jaekook answered 

"anyway, here is the list of items that I'll need if you guys want those hell houd hex bags. I can teach one of you how to make them so it goes by faster. they aren't hard to make." Hwiyeol handed jaesun a list. 

"Okay, i'll take adrian with me to go get this stuff. the rest of you stay here." jaesun grabbed adrain's arm as they left. 

minkyu leaned over Hwiyeol's shoulder as she was helping her translate. "I think that word is the past tense but the whole sentence is presnet tense." HE said

"look who has been studying with those books i gave him." Hwiyeol teased as minkyu glared at her. 

"I am older than you." minkyu grumbled 

"your point is?" taemin chimed in from his seat as he looked at him. 

"you seem to forget i can stop your heart with a small charge of lightning." minkyu looked at them

"and you forget that I can hex you faster than you can touch any of us with that lightning. and that word doesn't mean light, it means dawn." Hwiyeol said 

"you two are annoying." minkyu answered as he crossed his legs just leaning on his knees. 

"You aren't going to help me anymore?" hwiyeol asked as he shook his head. "Whatever, grumpy bear." she said as she moved closer to jaekook as some fo the words in the angel language, enochian. 

•••

jisoo waved her hands infront of her just trying to get any type of paper to move or manipluate any of it as there was nothing around. she sighed as she crossed her arms as she rember that she had a pack of playing cards in her skirt pocket as she pulled them out just opening up the box as she pulied out one card just manipulating it into a key as she unlocked the cage that they ahd put her as she found some supplies in a cainbet net just enchanting her playinng cards and drawing devil traps on each one of them. She could hear gun shots and howls in pain downstairs as she used her cards to take down demons as she moving towards the gun shots. she could see adrian, jaesun, and taemin shoot down down demons as she ran over to taemin. 

"oh god, you are okay." taemin hugged as he watched a card slice through neck. 

"I forgot i had some playing cards in my skirt pocket. i always carry some around." SHe said as she looked at him. 

"adrian adn jaesun-hyung! i got jisoo." taemin said as he looked at them. 

"you two get out of here then!" adrian said as he kicked a demon away just shooting them. "we will be there soon." adrian said as he watched them leave. 

taemin helped jiso outside as he checked her over. she had a couple scrapes and head injury but over all she was okay. "are you okay?" HE asked just putting his gun away as she nodded. 

"Yeah, i am fine. jonghyun is going to be pissed." jisoo said 

"I really don't care about that. I just care that you are okay, soo." taemin hugged her again just wrapping an arm around her shoulders as they walked to the car. He helped her as he looked in his bag just taking out some medical supplies just starting to doctor up her head. They both looked up as they saw adrian and jaesun running to the car as the two elders got in and taemin grabbed Jisoo just holding her as they were jolsted to the side of the car as adrian peeled out just speeding away. "hey, warn us!" taemin said as adrain evened out his speed as they went off down the road. 

"sorry, you two okay?" adrian asked as he was driving back to the apartment building. 

"yes, are you two okay?" jisoo asked as she moved ayay from taemin just buckling up as she looked at the older two. 

"yeah, we are fine. we are most happy that you are okay though Jisoo." jaesun looked at her. "did you hear anything about their plans?" he asked 

"No, sorry." she said as she looked at him. 

"it is okay." HE said as they pulled up to the apartment building. "jisoo, go take a shower and get some rest. you hungry? taemin can make you some ramen or something." jaesun said 

jisoo shook her head. "no, i just want a nap." iisoo answered as she got out. she walked inside just going up to her room. she grabbed her things to take a shower just going into the bathroom that she shared with samia as she took her shower just drying her hair as she laid down to take a nap. 

•••

taemin looked at his hyungs as they were waiting for him to get out of the car. "are you guys hiding something?" he asked as he moved forward up to them just looking at the two. he leaned on his elbows as he stared at the two. "did one of you hurt yourself?" he asked 

"no, we are okay." Jaesun said as taemin squeezed his arms as he whinced. "Okay, okay. one of adrain's bullets ricochet off a beam and hit me in the arm. it is just a graze." HE said as he looked at them. 

"wow, what a rookie move. just wait till hwiyeol hears about this." taemin said as he leaned on his elbow. 

"are you trying to bail mail us?" jaesun said 

"i mean if that is how you are taking it." taemin said as he smacked in the forehead. "ow, hyung!" taemin cried as he was smacked by adrain in the forehead. "what was that for? I was only kidding around." HE said 

"because you young ones are getting to big for your pants or whatever that saying is. just get out aso I can take this idiot to my friend at the clinic." adrian said as he watched taemin get out as he drove off with jaesun.  
AUTHOR NOTE
 hi guys, here is a new chapter. i hope that you guys like it.