teaser two;

hunters wanted;; (apply open)
                 
TEASER TWO: SCHOOL DAYS
 hwiyeol tied her bow on as she sighed. it was her frist day at a new school as becaue they moved around so much she had never really 'gone' to school expect when hunting was low, plus her dad had gotten a tip that that was a ghost in the school so she was suppose to check it out. She grabbed her backpack just hearing her mom calling that if she didn't leave soon then she would be late. SHe rolled her eyes as she slipped on her rock salt necklace and little charms that warded off evil and demons just slipping it under her uniform shirt. She had her mom sew a symbol on her backpack that would keep demons and others out of it as there were some things in it that she probably shouldn't have at a school. "bye!" hwiyeol called out as she ran out of the motel room. SHe walked through the doors of the school just going to the office. SHe got her homeroom number as she hated introducing herself plus she was goind to get stares for her wrapped up ankle as it was sprained from a hunt plus a couple of bandages that made her uniform looked bunched up. she stood infront of bunch of highschool kids as she blinked. "Hi, I'm chae hwiyeol." she said as she made it to the empty seat in the back. hwiyeol sighed as she was eighteen but the stuff that they were going over - she didn't understand. that is what happens when you live the life of a hunter at a young age, you miss a lot of schooling. she was so gald when lunch started. she was walking around trying to find the area that her dad and brother had found out about when they posed as police officers. she got close but almost got caught by a couple of teachers. She sighed as she walked outside just sitting down to eat the small lunch her mom had made her. 

"so you're pretty old to be in school still." someone walked up behind her

"i'm not that old.' hwiyeol answered as she stood up. "you're older than any one here." hwiyeol punched the ghost in the face with a small iron rod that she had in her jacket pocket. she hurried over to a tree where her brother had peeked his head around. "it is in the basement. i didn't get close so you can. I got to get back to class. hurry and get rid of this ghost 'cause i hate being around these smarty pants." she told him as she hurried back to class. she walked into her classroom as the door slammed behind her and the curtains on the windows came down with a loud clank. hwiyeol braced herself as she was sent backwards into the teachers desk just pushing herself up. "well I am certainly getting expelled after this." She said as she jumpped onto a desk just using another student's chair to kick the ghost just landing on her desk just tossing someone a box of salt. "Draw a circle big enough for all of you to fit." SHe said as she started to push desk out of the way as she kicked a desk out of way just jumpping on the next one. She held a ruler just facing the ghost head on just pushing it away from her neck as she hoped her brother burned what ever was left quickly. She finally slid to the floor after the ghost in front of her burned up. "I hate school so much." SHe coughed as she grabbed her bag just walking out. she only glared at her brother. "i almost died because of a ruler! How slow can you be?" SHe smacked his arm as they walked off. 

"sorry, i had to knock out a boy in braces." he answered "so how has highschool?" HE asked 

"next time you get to handle little whispers about you all class time." hwiyeol said as they walked off. 
AUTHOR NOTE
 hey guys, here is just another little teaser. i hope you all like it. I hope to see some apps soon.