Hunt 08 - The Nightcrawler PT 2

hunters wanted;; (apply open)
    

   

     

 
HUNT 08: The Nightcrawlers PT 2
 Hwiyeol walked up the stairs just sighing as she was sneaking into the lab that Haneul had pointed out that we were using for the special project. SHe sneaked in at lunch time as she sighed. SHe hid everything that she was suppose to then hurried back to Haneul's office. she hurried down the stairs a couple fleet down from the special lab just feeling someone push her as she threw a hex bag just saying in latin as she tumbled down. she pushed herself up just walking to haneul's office as she entered clutching her arm. 

"did it go okay?" haneul asked as she looked at hwiyeol. 

"you are hurt." joohyun held Hwiyeol's shoulders as she set her down. 

"something pushed me down the stairs, but I killed it. it was a couple fleets of staris from the labs." Hwiyeol said 

"okay, i'll go look. come on, siren." haneul said as she walked out with the girl. 

Joohyun sighed as she grabbed the first aid kit as she looked at hwiyeol's arm. "anywhere else?" She asked 

"no, i will probably just be sore." hwiyeol said as she looked at her. 

"you are lucky that you didn't die." joohyun told her. She doctored up her arm as she sighed. "You really need to go to a doctor. I am going to call Hyunjae." she said as she wrapped her arm again. 

"oh please don't. just call jaekook. HE can heal my arm." hwiyeol said "and anything else." she said 

"no, you can't use an angel booty call just because you don't want to get introuble. I am calling one of them." Joohyun said as she took out her phone. SHe typed on hyunjae's name as she sighed as he didn't pick up. 

"what?" hyunjae asked as him and jaekook appeared in the room. 

"answer your phone!" joohyun snapped at him. "I was calling because this one got pushed down some stairs and needs to be taken to a doctor. And no you can't heal her." joohyun said 

"we were in the area." hyunjae said as he walked over to Hwiyeol as she pressing more gauze to her arm. "come on, we will take you to the doctor." hyunjae siad as he helped her up as she stumbled a bit. "Can you walk?" HE asked 

"of course, i can walk." Hwiyeol said as she looked at them. "It just the pain is hitting me now." Hwiyeol said as haneul and siren came back 

"did you guys find something?" joohyun asked 

"yeah, hwiyeol's hex bag killed something allright. they were already cleaning it up and we got the evidence it was hwiyeol out before they could find it." haneul said as she looked at them. "You three did to leave before someone comes up here. they only know siren and joohyun are here." Haneul said as she nodded 

"okay. lets go." Hyunjae picked up hwiyeol as she sighed. he flet jaekook place his hand on his shoulder as he disappeared. they reappeared a block away from the hospital as Hyunjae set Hwiyeol down. 

"i'll go back to researching and you two go to the hospital." jaekook said 

"can't you just heal me?" hwiyeol asked 

"i could but with my healing still you probably need to be checked out." Jaekook said as he looked at her. "if you want me to come then I do not mind." he said 

"go on researching." hyunjae said as he wrapped hwiyeol's arm around his neck as they started to walk. he walked to chair in the emgerency room just sitting her down. "stay here." He said as he walked to the counter just getting forms and filling them out with her just of course using alias and their fake credit cards. he turned in her forms just sitting down next to her. "how is this gauze holding up?" He asked 

"it is okay." Hwiyeol said as she looked at him. once her name was called hyunjae followed behind her just helpping her sit down on the exman table after the nurse took her vitals and things. 

"so what seems to be the proble today?" a voice entered as a male walked into the room. 

"i just need my arm checked out. I fell down some stairs at home." Hwiyeol said as she looked at the doctor. she watched as the doctor put on some gloves as she let him remove the gauze that they had put on it. 

"oh." the doctor said as he nodded he called out to a nurse to bring him a stitches kit and saline and gauze. "So you fell down some stairs?" he asked 

"yeah, i slipped." hwiyeol said as she looked at him. 

"and you boy-" the doctor started 

"not her boyfriend. just friend. we work together." hyunjae said 

the doctor nodded as he started on hwiyeol's stitches just cleaning her arm as he went. "well I am dr. yoon jisung(wanna one). i really want you to get a ct scan." HE said as he looked at them. 

"uhm, i think this is good." Hwiyeol nodded as she looked at him. 

"hwiyeol." hyunjae said as she sighed. 

"fine." hwiyeol said "we can do that." SHe said as she looked at jisung. 

"great, follow me then. your friend has to stay here." jisung said as he guided Hwiyeol out. He walked next to her as he looked over to her. "uhm hwieul-sshi, are you sure that you just slipped?" HE asked as he called her this name as it was the alias that she had put down. 

"yes, i slipped and fell down the stairs." hwiyeol said as she looked at him. when her test was done, she returned to the room where hyunjae was waiting. "they said that they would come tell us the results when they come in in about thirty minutes." Hwiyeol said as she looked at hyunjae 

"a nurse came to talk to me that they think you are an abused girl. i told them you litterally slipped on the stairs, plain and simple." hyunjae said as he looked at her. 

"well look at my arm there is about ten stitches in it. It was probably a hell hound that pushed me." hwiyeol said as she looked at him. 

he nodded as he looked at his phone. "yeah that is possibility." he said as nursed knocked on the door. 

"your test results came back negative so you are free to go. we will call when you can come back to get your stitches out." the nurse said as hwiyeol started with hyunjae following behind her. 

"hwiyeol-sshi, this is for you if you ever get introuble." jisung handed a card as hwiyeol just nodded. 

hwiyeol walked out of the hospital as she looked at the card it was a hot line. she rolled her eyes as she crumpled up the ard just tossing it in the trash. "so what have you found about the vessel and chosen one?" SHe asked as she almost walked into jaekook.

"hello." he said as he raised up hwiyeol's arm. "pretty good. make sure you don't open up your stitches." he said 

"i know." hwiyeol said as she looked at him. 

"I think you should go on home." hyunjae looked at hwiyeol. 

"seriously, i can help you guys." SHe said as she looked at them. 

"you can help us by going home and helping Samia translate." hyunjae said as he looked at her. 

"fine, whatever." she said as she took her backpack from hyunjae. She slung it on her shoulders as she looked at them. "you know where to find me if you need me." she said as she started to walk. she turned the corner of the a street as soemone pulled her into an alley way. she felt herself be hit in the stomach as she stumlbed back just looking up to see that guy haneul pointed otu as her boss and a couple other demons. she flicked her wrist down as she raised up a blade as she blocked another kick just slicing one of their arms just kicking another as she quickly said the exocirsm as she looked at jonghyun. 

"you killed my dog." HE said 

"no, i didn't. I was there for haneul-unnie, and my elevator opened on the wrong floor." hwiyeol said "then it pushed me down some stairs then i killed it." Hwiyeol said as she threw a knife at him as he caught it just dropping it as his hand dripped blood. 

jonghyun gripped her neck just tossing her into the dumpster as he kicked her as she rolled out of the way just pulled out a water bottle just sptraying holly water at him. as she started writing on her the ground from the knife that had his blood on it. he kicked her again as she raised up her hand saying some words in a language jonghyun hadn't heard before as bright purple light emgered sending him into his office just hitting the ground hard. 

in the alley, hwiyeol rolled over just laying there as she forced herself up. she spit blood on the ground as she walked over to her knife. she cleaned it off just putting it back in her sleeve catch as she looked at her arm. "at least my stitches are intact." she mumbled to herself as she walked out of the alley way just leaving the bodies of the exorcised demons behind as she sighed. "I bet hyunjae wishes i went with them now." Hwiyeol told herself as she knew adrian's tattoo palor was near. she walked to it just opening the door and walking to the counter seeing jinsoo working the counter. 

"whoa what happened to you?" he asked 

"first i got pushed down some staris, next i got beat up by jonghyun." hwiyeol said as she lookded at him. 

"well come sit down. adrian is almost done." jinsoo said as he pulled a chiar behind the counter as he helped her sit down.  "I am going to grab some potions from my bag. I might have a pain one." Jinsoo said as he grabbed his backpack as he opened it up. He handed her a potion just watching her take it as he grabbed a water bottle from the mini fridge. "Here, do you need to help to the bathroom?" HE asked as she shook her head. he sighed as he moved out of the way as he put his potions away as adrian walked out with his client just ringing him up and telling him the instructions for his tattoo. "Hyung, i need to tlak to you." adrian said

"yeah?" adrian said 

jinsoo waited until the person left as he sighed. "jonghyun and some demons attacked hwiyeol." HE said "she's in the bathroom cleaning out and wiping her self up." Jinsoo said 

"god, well at least he didn't kill her." adrian said 

"she said she also got pushed down some stairs. SHe had stitches up her arm." Jinsoo added as she walked back over. 

"what were you doing?" adrian asked 

"i was putting survilaence in jonghyun's lab per request of haneul. they think he is making the nightwalker there. one of his hell hounds pushed me down some stairs so i killed it then he attacked me for it." hwiyeol said as she sat back down. 

"well now he knows that we are hunters." adrian said as he looked at them

"no, i think that he just thinks i am." hwiyeol said "or well that we are witches." hwiyeol said 

•••

jonghyun whinced as he got up just spitting out blood from his mouth as he grabbed some cloth to wrap up his hand. He sighed as he cleaned himself up as he disappeared into the school as he walked down the halls. HE knew that jisoo would be here. he walked down the halls just pushiing the doors open in the gym just snapping his fingers as jisoo looked around. "hello." He said 

ardyn was in the library with jisoo as they were studying. he left to grab them some drinks from the vending machine outside as jisoo was gone. she would have to go past him when she left. He set down the drinks as he ran out to go look for her. 

jisoo looked around as she looked at jonghyun. she always kept a stack of orgami paper in her uniform jacket for these reasons. she looked at him as he didn't look the same guy as in the company. "why am I here?" she asked 

"why do you think you are here?" he asked as he waved his hand as her stack of orgami paper flew out into his hand as he crushed it and burned it. "Your 'sister' hwiyeol came to building today. we can't figure out what she did, but then she killed my hell hound." jonghyun said 

"and beat you up pretty good. how does that feel to beat by a teenage girl." jisoo said as she waved her hand behind her back as she used the paper signs in the gym to attack jonghyun as she started for the doors. 

"you aren't going anywhere." jonghyun waved his arm as jisoo flew into some bleachers as she saw ardyn running up to the doors as there was a peice of paper on the glass. she wrote on the wood just focusing on the paper as she felt herself being dragged across the floor as heard dog growling. 

jisoo flet around her boots as hwiyeol had taught them how to hid weapons in their clothes for when they were at school. she looked up as jonghyun was waving around her two knives she had put in this morning. she rolled to the side as she watched him throw one then the other. now she just had to trust that ardyn would go to the others quick so that they would find her. 

jonghyun grabbed her arm as he pulled her up as he they disappeared. he shoved her to another demon as he turned around. "take care of that." jonghyun said as he looked at them. "make sure there is no paper around, she is a paper manipulator." he said as he left the room. 

•••

ardyn ran back to the library just grabbing his stuff and jisoo's just running out school in the back where no one was during exam time as he ran to the bus just heading home. HE got there as adrain's car was pulling up. "Hyung! hyung!" he huffed out as he pulled open his door. "jonghyun took jisoo!" he said as he leaned on his knees as he caugth his breath. 

"did you run here from school?" adrian asked 

"no from the bus stop." He said as he looked at him. 

"what do you mean he took her?" hwiyeol asked 

"he diappeared somewhere with her. she didn't want me to get involved and told me to come straight here." ardyn said as he looked at them. 

adrian rubbed his neck as he ushered them inside. "alright, come with me." HE said as he walked into a work room. "samia, i need you to find jisoo and hwiyeol will take over translating." adrian said 

samira cheered as she looked at hwiyeol. "whoa, maybe you should go change first. who's blood is that?" she asked 

"mine, jonghyun's vessel, and some demons." hwiyeol said as she looked at them. "I will be back after i change." hwiyeol said 

"okay, take your time." adrian said as he looked at samia. "jonghyun kidnapped jisoo. i need you to find her." he said

"i will try. it will probably take some time though." she said as she looked at him. she gathered up some supplies and headed out. "i'll be in another room. do not bother me." she said as she walked off. 

hwiyeol came back just in some pajamas just having her hair up in a large bun. "don't ask me to leave the house. I am done with being a punching bag for today." she said as she sat down just starting on the translating that samia was working on. hwiyeol looked at the daehwi as he waved. "who is the kid?" she asked 

"i am daehwi. i am an angel. jaekook has told me a lot about you." he said 

"oh i am sure he has." hwiyeol sighed as she looked at him. she returned to her papers as she shook her head. "you people need to learn grammer of latin." she compained as she got up "I got to talk to samia about this." SHe said as she walked off. 

adrian sighed as he couldn't believe that jonghyun kidnapped jisoo. he sighed as he turned around to see jeonghan. "yeah, i know. you can sense or whatever jisoo. she got kidnapped." adrian said as he looked at him

"yeah, exactly what i was going to say. have you guys found her yet?" HE asked 

"we are working on it." adrian said as he looked at him. "you go help samia if you want but don't bug her or complain." adrian told him as he walked out. "I'll get started some food or something." he said as he walked to the kitchen. he leaned on the counter as jaesun walked in. "where have you been?" he asked 

"i went to the grocery store, did some errands, and went to go get jinyoung's things with him so he could move in. what happened?" he asked 

"a lot." adrian said "though the biggest thing is that jisoo got kidnapped by jonghyun." adrian said 

"oh." jaesun said as he looked at him. "well i am sure we will find her." he said as he started to help adrian with some snacks. 
AUTHOR NOTE
 hey guys, here is a new chapter. i hope that you guys like it. remeber there are still spots open so if you want to apply then you can!