Intro 10; Song Ahri

hunters wanted;; (apply open)
                 
INTRO 10: SONG AHRI
[TWO YEARS AGO] 

hwiyeol brushed her bruntte braids out of her face as she was hiding from Gunhee and some tattooed jerk She raised her arms up just wiping her face clean with her hoodie sleeves as she climbed out from insdie a kiddy tunnel thing in the park as she wiped off her legs just blinking at renjun. 

"i finally found you! what happened?" renjun watched her rubbed her sleeves together just trying to clean her hoodie sleeves. 

"nothing." hwieyol sniffed as she looked at him. "what do you want?" SHe asked 

"i need some help with someone. I need you to do a supressing ritual or something. Come with me." renjun grabbed her arm as he pulled her along. he dragged her to an alley way where a girl was leaned up against a dumpster. "i knocked her out but she needs something to help her control her demonic powers." renjun said 

"What did she do?" hwiyeol asked 

"she creaetd reverants." renjun said as he looked at hwiyeol. "it can be dangerous." renjun said 

hwiyeol searched through her bag pulling out a black necklace with a black cross with dark blue jewels on it. She bent down just placing the necklace around the girl's neck as she cut her hand just dropping a couple drops of blood on it then said a few things in latin. "okay, there you go." hwiyeol wrapped her hand up as she looked at him. 

"Thanks, are you everything is okay?" he asked as he raised an eyebrow. 

"hey brat! gunhee, she's over here." the male stompped over. he raised up his gun shooting at renjun. 

"duck!" REnjun said as he waved his arm sending him crashing into the other male running up as they rolled across the ground. renjun placed his hands on both girl's shoulder as they disappeared to the forest. There was a small camp set up as Renjun dragged the girl just coming to into her tent as he rushed back over to hwiyeol just placing his hand on her shoulder as reappearing back in a apartment. "You can stay as long as you want. there are some books over there you can read." renjun walked off to another rooom. 

hwiyeol nodded as she walked to a chair just picking up the first book she grabbed. She picked up her phone and turned it off. 


[PRESENT DAY] 

ahri walked out of the chae's resturant as she had the address to the apartment building in her hand. she walked down the street just letting the cross sway slight in the air around her neck. she could never forget that last image of two people putting her back in her tent that night and waking up with neckalce - but then again she should be thankful as this thing helped her stay in check and not hurt harmless bystanders. she looked up at the apartment building as she could hear voices inside. she pushed opened the doors to see two boys in the foyer with one girl riding piggy back on one of them. 

"hwiyeol, you have to rest. you had some of your life force taken by donghun." minkyu said as he set her down in a chair. 

"What?!" Samia screamed running down the staris. "what is he talking about?!' Samia yelled at hwiyeol. 

"it was nothing." hwiyeol glared at the two boys. 

"she had too much contact is all." JInyoung nodded at her 

"What kind of contact?" Samia placed her hands on her hips as she looked at hwiyeol. 

ahri studied the group as she looked at the girl sitting down fighting off the other prissy girl talking about some siren boy. she shook her head as she placed her things down as she clapped. "Hey!" She barked 

hwieyol pushed samia off her as she flipped back her hair as she looked at ahri. she blinked as she looked famillar. 

"you're that girl that made this for me. hwiyeol, right?" ahri walked forward as she crossed her arms. 

"who are you?" minkyu crossed his arms as ahri only shoved him with her shoulder as he stumbled into JInyoung. 

hwiyeol laughed as she stood up. "yeah, that is me." she said as she snapped "YOu are the girl renjun needed help with!" hwiyeol said as ahri nodded 

"i am a hunter now." ahri said "i talked to your parents and they sent me here. i want to join you guys before someone conviences me other wise. oh right, i am ahri." she said as she held out her hand to hwiyeol

"it is nice to meet you." hwiyeol shook her hand. "that is minkyu, jinyoung, and samia. the others are around or working on hunts." Hwiyeol said she walked over a box just placing her hand on it as it glowed and opened up. she took a key out of it and tossed it to ahri. "the number on the key will match the number written in chalk on the door. just replace the number with your name so everyone knows that it is your room." hwiyeol said as she walked off with jinyoung and minkyu just shoving samia into jisoo. "and for the record, fangirls, the too much contact was something you'll never get!" she taunted as she sliced through the paper one sent flying at her as she disappeared into a work room with minkyu and jinyoung. 

ahri smirked to herself as she was going to like it here. she just shook her head at samia and jisoo as she walked back to her things just picking them up then heading upstairs to her room. she walked upstairs into a room just closing it behind her. she set her things down on the bed as she took out the picture of her mom just placing it on the dresser as she smiled to the picture. "well mom, this is our new home now." She started to unpack her things. 
AUTHOR NOTE
 hey everyone! Here is ahri's intro. i hope you like it. there are still spots open so if you still want to apply then you can! - but there aren't many spot left.