reviews;

hunters wanted;; (apply open)
「AUTHOR NOTE」
my review pages are never that fancy or anything. i can't wait though to read your apps.  i might have a teaser up next week or something - maybe if i have time.
「TWIILLAA : CHAE HWIYEOL」
face claim; wjsn yeoreum

this is what the reviews will look like. i mainly just tell you what I like and what to fix, basically. 
「CHOSEN」
「-LIGHTSABER : LEE JAESUN」
face claim; kim young kwang

 hi thanks for applying, i reall like jaesun. His basics are good and so is his personality. I do like that he a bit older than the others as he will be a good 'hyung/oppa' type character that could be a good leader amongst the others. Overall, there was nothing wrong his application so he is accepted! 
「CHOSEN」
「YOUWILLFLY : PARK HANEUL」
face claim; ahn sukyung

Hi thanks for applying, haneul is very interesting for sure. her basics are fine. her personality is is all over the place but it is well explained so I am so worried about it. her background is good for her character, and I like that she didn't know until she was older but i do have a problem that she knows so much martial arts even though she hasn't been hunting that long. I know that it could be she did them as a hobby  - but it just doesn't make sense as when would she have time to learn all of this while doing all the schooling and pharmarcy school? It just doesn't mix well for her only being hunting for around fourish/five years while being in school. she is just a little over skilled for a part-time hunter. So just for that little detail i do have to put her on pending since it is important. plus if you want to make a guy, you can if you want. anyway, over all haneul is a good character just with few details that are wonky. thanks for applying again though!
everything is good now! thanks for fixing that!
「CHOSEN」
「KEZMER : BYUN MINKYU」
face claim; kim mingue(minkyu) [i know him by mingue]

Hello, thanks for applying! his basics are good. his personality is good too as it fits his overall character and how you describe him. his background is fine as well. overall he is a good character and will add a little more engery and bubblness to the group.
So, i'll get working on his hunter's poster & intro chapter soon when i get some others things finished that I'm working on done. but, it should be up at some point today.
「CHOSEN」
「KEZMER : SON JOOHYUN」
face claim; irene - red velvet

hi, thanks for applying again. i really like joohyun. all of her basics are good. her personality is really fun. her background is nice as well and fits with her character. her powers are going to be really fun and fun to play with as the story goes along. i couldn't find any wrong with her application. thanks gain.
「CHOSEN」
「LIGHTBRINGER : JUNG TAEMIN」
face claim; nct taeyong

hi, thanks for applying! also thank you for picking my story as your frist. his basics are good. his personality and background work fine for his over all character.
The only minor problem would be that due to the fact only angels can heal others or if someone were to make a pact with a demon - he can't have healing magic.
to answer your question, of course other characters can be love interests - just keep in mind other characters ages. you would put this in the relationship section of the app as well. if you add one in just tell me and i'll go back and look at it!^^
Overall, i do like taemin as he will add another dimension to the group. other than that minor which really doesn't affect his character too much, i did not find anything wrong his app.  
「CHOSEN」
「--ARII : SAMIA BELLEROSE」
face claim; jeon somi

hi thanks for applying! Samia can't really be native in latin - as it is not considered a native language of any country in modern times - she can be fluent/semi-fluent if she took classes in school or was taught.
her personality is fine until you put narrcisstic in there - but at the same time she is empathic/forgiving? narracisstic people are never empathic/forgiving as they only think about themselves and lack empathy towards others, a better work to use would be vain/conceited. 
so is samia's birth father korean? because her background is a little confusing. so she was born in france then moved to korea or her family was in korea - moved to france then she was born, and moved back to korea?  her background just doesn't give a realstic reason to move to korea - public schools in any country cannot turn down a child with behavioral problems that are deemed not a harm to others/herself (even then there has to be professional evidence). so i am just not seeing a concrete reason her family to move unless I am just not understanding it correctly then please let me know.
another thing is that astral projection doesn't exactly fit that well in the supernatural world - it is kind of a death sentence so i think astral manipulation would work better and be a little safer.
Other than the items that i pointed out - i really like samia. she would be a fun character to write but as mention there are a few things that do need to be fixed so I do have to put her under pending and once you fix everything then I can start on her poster/intro chapter.
thank you for applying again!
everything looks good now! thanks for fixing everything. 
「CHOSEN」
「LIGHTBRINGER : KIM JISOO」
face claim; yeri - red velvet

hi, thanks for applying again. her basics are fine. her personality is cute and really fits with yeri as her face claim. her background is nice as well.

the major problems i have with jisoo app are with jeonghan and her power. so you've put jeonghan as an angel which is fine but angels Can not give any one powers - only demons&gods/goddess. angels do not have that kind of power. so you would have to make jeonghan either a demon/god to keep him in jisoo's app. secondly - her power is a litttle over powered for the world she lives in. i got too much naruto vibes (aka konan whom i love) but it doesn't work here. if you want to keep her paper manipulation then you need to limit what she can do with it - maybe limit it to slicing through skin or stabbing like a knife and maybe as a defensive tool? don't get me wrong - i really like it but each power needs to fit in the story dyamincs and exploding paper/unrippable just doesn't work. it makes jisoo seem non-huamn which she isn't.
Overall, i really like jisoo. she is very cute and kind of 'little sister' like which hwiyeol will thank her for, but i do have to put her as pending due to the conflicts her app has to fitting into the story.

everything looks good now!
「CHOSEN」
「ICEWALL : HONG JINSOO」
face claim; s.coups (seventeen)

Hi, thanks for applying. jinsoo's basics are good. his personality is fine as well. I like it and it is kind of cute that he gets scared easily. i can see the others using that to with. his background and everythings is good as well. overall, there isn't anything wrong with his app. 
「CHOSEN」
「HAIFAAWA : YEON HYUNJAE」
face claim; lee minki

hello, thanks so much for applying. i really like hyunjae and not just 'cause minki is his face claim but you know it is an added plus. ^^;; anyway his basics are good. his personality is really nice and fits with his background really well. i also really like how he gets into hunting as it goes along with the story really well. overall i really liked hyunjae and didn't find anything wrong with his app. also do not worry about your english, it is really good^^.
「CHOSEN」
「SMOKYSHIRO : ADRIAN KOWN GYUMIN」
face claim; kiji kush

Hi thanks for applying. His basics are good. His personality is fine as well. it is actually quite different from the others. His background is good as well - it will add a lot to the story once we further into the story. overall, i like adrian. it will be interesting his approach on so many witches among them and him working with the group  as he have to deal with a group of people.
「CHOSEN」
「SMOKYSHIRO : SIREN KIM NANA」
face claim; ahn lina

thanks again for applying. siren's basics are fine. her personality is fine and works well with her character. i do like her background as it gives her a lot of character. overall there wasn't anything wrong her application. 
「CHOSEN」
「KROUJIN : BYUN ARDYN」
face claim; dino - seventeen

hi thanks for applying. his basics and personality is fine. also his god will be different as regular and black lightning are different so they will have different gods. over all there is nothing wrong with his application so he is chosen. 
「CHOSEN」
「HUNGRYPUSHEEN : PARK JINYOUNG」
face claim; park jihoon (wanna one)

hi! his basics are good. his face claim though - do you mean park jihoon from wanna one? his personality is fine and his background is good. the only real problem that needs to be changed is that jisoo can't be his love interest since she already has one - taemin. you'll have to change this but other than that there wasn't anything wrong with his app so he is chosen! i will start on his intro chapter and poster soon! 
「CHOSEN」
「SOUPBUNNY- : SONG AHRI」
face claim; baek sumin

hello, thanks for applying! Ahhh, someone finally did it! wooo~. i am just excited. anyway her basics are good. her personality does fit her character even though it can lean a little unbalanced interms of intensity and balance in that area - but it makes senses for her character so it is okay! I really like her background - just that ahri would still technically be considered human - just have demon blood in her. she wouldn't be considered a demon since she isn't be possessed by one. she just have demon blood! also i do like her power but i might have to limit it a little as to more a reanimation power? other than a few items that can be tweaked on my end - she is chosen! I will start on her poster and intro chapter soon! thanks for applying once again!
「CHOSEN」
「ICEWALL : SON WENJI」
face claim; Wendy - red velvet

hello, thanks for applying again. Wenji is really cute and a good character. her background is really interesting and everything. I really like it. everything looks good on her app and she is chosen! i will get her poster and intro up soon!
「CHOSEN」
「AZMODIVE: SHIN HYUNWOO」
face claim; kim donghan - solo

hi! merry Christmas to you too! you can totally send in hyejin's application! Hyunwoo will fit right in and I can totally see him being friends with Hwiyeol. I can also see him being friends with adrian, hyunjae, and the other guys as well. anyway, i really liked hyungwoo so he is chosen!
「CHOSEN」
「AZMODIVE: ONG HYEJIN」
face claim; chuu - loona

hi! thanks for applying again. i really liked hyejin's story and personality. I think that she'll be a good addition to the team. I think that she'll add a different angle since she just starting out. anyway, there wasn't anything wrong with her application so she is chosen!
「CHOSEN」