updates;

hunters wanted;; (apply open)
     
「UPDATES」
 06/03/2017; hey guys, i just wanted to let you knows that this is where the updates will be and that if you guys want to apply with two characters then that is okay - they just have to separate genders. 
plus if you guys want to i have another story open, area one, if you guys want to check it out.

06/24/2017; Hi everyone! So I have decided to do this story a little differently than my last ones. As this story is extremely easy to add new charactes at a whims notice, I am going to do a first come, first serve type of apply - But your character will still be reviewed and will be still be put up against others if there are other applications in the review page. 
there will be fifteen open spots - but i can add more later along down the road if characters die or their creator stops commenting or something.
1. Lee jaesun
2. park Haneul
3.byun minkyu
4. son joohyun
5. jung taemin
6. bellerose samia
7. kim jisoo
8. hong jinsoo
9.yeon hyunjae
10. adrian kwon gyumin
11. siren kim nana
12. byun ardyn
13. park jinyoung
14.
15.
17.
so i'll update this list any time a new hunter is introduced. i'll start working on the first introduction chapter will be jaesun & haneul w/ hwiyeol. like i said in hwiyeol's app - you can put her in your app if you want & you can ask chosen character's creators if you can use their characters once chosen - thought that is not up to me that is up to whoever created them adn then you can tell me.
This is a new process for me - so there might be a few bumps along the rode but i do think this will work for this story and i have been thinking about ever snice i made this so i wanted to try it out. okay, please if you have any questions please ask me!

07/21/2017; hi guys. I just need to address a few things so that you know for the story to work for applicants now and for the future. so, angels have not shown up yet but you do all need to know that angels CAN not grant anyone powers only God in which do not do because i don't intend any of the characters to be prophets of the lord. also angels are the only ones who can heal anyone! secondly - i love that you guys are creative with the powers of witches and things - but not everyone has to be a witch 'cause witches basically sell their souls to whichever demon/god/godess that gave them the power. for example wonho basically owns hwiyeol in everyway possible - if she pisses him off enough he'll take her soul and abanddoned her to the group to deal. don't get me wrong - i love witches and things but not everyone has to be one. also another big deal please make sure your power fits in with the world don't make it too over powered or doesn't make sense - your character is still human. 
btw, demons usually give powers that deal with the mind or psychically linked. (telekensis, telepathy, astral manipulation, empathy, projection, etc.)
 god/goddess are always elemental based (fire, earth, wind, flowers, ice, water,  etc)
final thing - if any of you ever see a character that you might like as a love interest or something then just pm me or something - but please make sure the character's creator is cool with it.
okay i think that is all. thank you to everyone that has applied so far!!!