Chapter 8

Be Mine?

 

'Trauma... Psh', L smirked to himself. He knows Nam Boyoung is a type of girl who knows how to talk. However he never knew that this girl talks with a heart, L's heart. Nam Boyoung talks by experiences and evidences, she talks as she's standing in someone shoes, and 'that's how she talked to me through my past', L's little heart saying.

 

'Psh, I wonder where did she get such a good quote', his heart wondering again. ''You sure do suffer a lot in the past'', said L to Boyoung. ''I DID~'', Boyoung emphasized, ''but they all heal though''. Every Boyoung's sayings struck at L's heart. L knew Boyoung didn't do it in purpose, but the natural way of her making people get... brainwashed.

 

Nam Boyoung keeps replaying the guitar part of the song. It makes L concentrates on her strumming. ''Let me play'', asked L. Boyoung lifted up her head, she handed the guitar to L freely. L accepted the guitar and made it into the position. ''Where did you get this song? You wrote it?'', he asked.

 

''No-'', Boyoung answered him, ''Kim Sunggyu wrote them''. L glanced quickly to her. Boyoung caught his shock expression. ''Sunggyu?'' Boyoung nodded. L chuckled. ''Sunggyu wrote this song?'', and now he's being sarcastic. Boyoung nodded again.

 

''Why~'', she asked. ''That fellow... can write a good song too'', answered L. Boyoung shrinks her forehead. What do L's mean? ''Exactly a year ago too-''

 

''-Sunggyu having his critical time of his life...''. ''Jung Eunji, she's the cause of Sunggyu's falling''. Boyoung nodded, ''this song aged a year ago too''. ''This song must be for Jung Eunji''.

 

''...anyway where did you get this song, I don't think Sunggyu show you though''.

 

Nam Boyoung widened her eyes, ''Oh no''

 

''I dig into his books last time, and I saw a photo too-'', alarmed Boyoung, ''I'm doom then''. L watched her face with laughter. ''Jung Eunji used to be Sunggyu's friend, but Sunggyu loved her more than just a friend, you get it?'' asked L. ''I get it! I'm not a fool!'' almost yelled Boyoung. L chuckled.

 

''That Sunggyu... I know he couldn't forget Eunji'', said L. Boyoung stared on his face for a long time. ''Why~'', asked L as he realised Boyoung's staring at him. ''You're... more opened up now, L-or-Myungsoo-shi'', she smiled. L looked away, 'I do? I guess I do'.

 

''Why?'', she asked again, ''you shouldn't trust me, HIHIHI'', giggled Boyoung. L glanced to her, ''yah! You should tell me earlier! I won't tell you more!'' he grabbed Boyoung's neck, and rubbed her head harshly. ''Arasso- arasso-'', she gave up.

 

L released her head from his hand. ''Sometimes... I should steal his song too'', he grinned. He started strumming, but the notes kept out of tune. ''If you keep playing like this, audiences might leave!'' groaned Boyoung. L chuckled. ''What's the name of the song?''

 

''Can you smile'', she answered. L burst his laughter as he heard the name of the song. ''Oh no, oh no, that's cringe'', he laughed. ''It's cute though'', attacked Boyoung. L smirked.

He stared on Boyoung. ''Why?'' asked Boyoung. He shook his head.

 

'Thank you'

 

*****

 

''Yah, what are you both doing here?''

 

Sungyeol appeared from behind, making the two jumped and immediately turned behind. ''Yah, one more time... or you'll die'', warned L to the cheeky Sungyeol. Sungyeol smiled as he saw Boyoung's shock expression, and rolled his eyes to L.

 

''What are you doing here?'' asked Sungyeol. ''Not even your matter'', L answered. ''Yah Kim Myungsoo, I don't ask you'', humiliated Sungyeol. L immediately looked away, and blushed. Boyoung covers with her hands, trying to restrain her laughter. ''Just laugh!'' screamed Sungyeol. Boyoung shook her head, but the laugh almost burst. That's her first time seeing L blushed.

 

''I'm here to teach L to play guitar'', answered Boyoung as her laughter calmed down. L shocked on her answer,''you-''. ''Myungsoo-ah, you haven't get rid of it?'' smirked Sungyeol. ''I just get rid of it!'' yelled L.

 

''You did?'' asked Sungyeol, and then he glanced over Boyoung, ''you did it?''. Boyoung answered, ‘‘Yes, I did it'', and she laughed louder this time. L and Sungyeol exchanged their looks, ans laughed along with Boyoung's joke. 'Not funny... but cute'.

 

In the middle of their conversation, Boyoung spotted something. She crawled back slowly and silently, and in a speed of light, she grabbed the thing! And lying flat on the ground. L and Sungyeol amazed on what had Boyoung just did. ''Got it! Anyeong chinggu~'' Boyoung greeted and hold the thing firmly.

 

''SNAAAAAAAAAKE!'' the boys screamed as they saw the thing! They immediately stood up and back off from Boyoung. ''It's a python'', explained Boyoung and hold a pretty green-white one-metre python coiling on her hand. ''Yah Boyoung! Throw it away! Throw it away!'' pleaded L and Sungyeol, sticking together. ''They don't bite~'' stated Boyoung. ''Really?''. ''But they eat people!'' she scared them off again.

 

''You- don't go home after this!''

 

''Yeah! You- don't teach me guitar again!''

 

Boyoung laughed on them, she’s having so much fun seeing the two. 'I mean... I love this atmosphere, ease, calm, peace, and friendly'. She smiled to herself.

 

''That's my Dubu'', someone claimed to Boyoung from behind. Boyoung turned to the person. She bowed immediately. It's a guy, very manly, with that charismatic voice. ''Anyeong~ I'm Hoya, I was looking for my python...'' he bowed. ''Hi! This is your's? It's cute!'' greeted Boyoung in joy.

 

''That's not cute!'' voices from other sides complaining. Sungyeol and L standing ten metres away from the two.

 

Hoya asked to get his Dubu back from coiling on Boyoung's hand. Boyoung smiled, but she's having hard time to get rid of the python from coiling on her hand. ''Wait, I'll help you'', offered Hoya. He quickly grabbed Boyoung's hand, and slowly uncoiled his Dubu.

 

The skinship scene making the two guys from far, ''Yah! Yah! Yah! What are you doing there!''. ''Yah! Let go of her!'', but never getting closer to approached them. ''Why~ you want to uncoil it for me?'' asked Hoya jokingly. ''No, thanks, no, thanks, sure, please let it go'', they gave up.

 

Boyoung unknowingly burst into laughter seeing the two mice. Hoya, while uncoiling the snake from her hand, he stared on Boyoung's face for a moment. He leaned closer.

 

''You're... unique, and that's cute''

 

________________________________

*how's the story so far? forgive me for the grammatical mistakes, I just left school recently. and my Eng already doomed. Anyway incase you didn't know whose Jung Eunji, she's an A-Pink member, and OMG HOYAAAAAA *fangirling-head-to-toe*