Chapter 12

Be Mine?

 

''Where's Sunggyu?'' asked L as he saw Boyoung from afar walking alone. She should be with Sunggyu. 'Where the hell is Sunggyu' thought L. Sungyeol looked up seeing Boyoung carrying plastic bags and without Sunggyu by her side. 'I know Sunggyu shouldn't be the person to help her earlier', he stated.

 

Hoya smiled to Boyoung as he saw her coming closer. ''Where's Sunggyu?'' Hoya trying to pull her attention. Boyoung put down the plastic bags she hold and responded Hoya, ''Sunggyu-shi? I left him''. Hoya chuckled on her joke.

 

''Boyoungie~ where's Sunggyu?'' Mr.Kim called her out. Boyoung glanced to him, ''he met his friend, I guessed I have to leave first''. 'Friend?' asked L in his heart. L went closer and helped Boyoung out on sorting things. ''His friend... Is it-'', slowly, L asked her. Boyoung looked up on L, and nodded. ''Eunji'', she whispered.

 

Seeing L, Hoya and Boyoung together whispering something, Sungyeol could not help himself but to join them. ''Yah, don't squeeze over here!'' ''Aaaaah! Go over there!'' complained L and Hoya when Sungyeol slid between them. Boyoung stared on them without blinking. She's actually smiling, 'I love this atmosphere'.

 

''Should we watch him?'' shoot Sungyeol, clearly aiming on Sunggyu. Everyone stared on him unsure.

 

*****

 

''I never know you have a sister, why didn't you tell me?'' asked the bright Eunji to the person in front of her, sipping his Sky Blue Soda. Sunggyu looked up responding her, ''my father re-married, you get it?'' Eunji could feel his harshness through his voice. Yet she keeps on being cool. ''You mean, stepsister'', she replied him. Sunggyu didn't answer her back.

 

''How are you, Sunggyu?'' Eunji trying to cover up the awkwardness between them. Sunggyu smiled weakly, ''I don't know, how about you?''. Seeing Sunggyu responding her well, Eunji smiled, ''fine as usual, what are you doing here?''. ''Hmmm... Vacation~'', answered Sunggyu. ''Oh really? That's good!'' she really couldn't think of anything because of Sunggyu's short answers.

 

Silence eating the spaces between the two. The only customers in the cafe they are in is the two only. Jung Eunji exhaled the air, fixing her fringe and sipping her cola. While Sunggyu just sat there, messing up with his cellphone.

 

''You didn't change, Sunggyu'', blurted Eunji, after the long silence. Sunggyu stopped messing with his phone as he heard Eunji. ''Really?''. ''Yes, you still very cold to people'', answered Eunji, bringing back memories from past. ''We're friend, and you treat me like others'', continued Eunji. 'Used to be a friend', corrected Sunggyu in his heart. He smirked, ''arasso, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to''.

 

Eunji stared on him, but Sunggyu keeps on avoiding her eyes. Eunji sighed, ''don't treat me like this, I'm sorry''.

 

Customers coming in and get a table. All of them in black with glasses. All are men. Guessed they're the around the neighbourhood.

 

''Don't do this, I didn't say you're wrong'', said Sunggyu, after making Jung Eunji apologised. Eunji sighed and looked away, ''I was wrong, I'm the one who make you like this, sorry''. Sunggyu sighed, ''it's not your fault rejecting me, and chose Dongwoo''. And silence growing in the air again.

 

''How's Dongwoo?'' questioned Sunggyu, trying to deal with the awkward spaces. Eunji looked up weakly, ''after I confessed to him, he needed to go overseas for his father's business''. Sunggyu nodded, 'so, that's how the person you chose treated you? Just if you chose me-' he sighed in his heart.

 

''Sunggyu-ah'', called Eunji, ''if we're given chance-''

 

''HACHOO!''

 

A familiar voice, sneezing from the table cut Eunji's words. Sunggyu turned his head to the table. By looking to the figures themself, it makes him suspicious. He stood up and went to the suspicious table filled with suspicious persons.

 

*****

 

''Yah! What make you think I should wear this?'' grunted Woohyun. Sungyeol forced him to join them doing some illegal missions. He would strictly ignored them, but seeing his sister, wearing all black with glasses, playing around with the three kids, making him feels unsecure.

 

He saw L and Hoya handsomely prepared themself with black jacket and dark sunglasses. Sungyeol wore a nice dark long coat with his hair waxed into Splitfire form. Sungyeol forced him to wear a black leather jacket for his disguise.

 

''Isn't this for gangster on motorcycle!?'' he yelled unsatisfied. ''Aish, too much complains, just wear it!'' said Sungyeol madly. On the other hand, Hoya, L and Boyoung finished preparing themselves. Boyoung braided her long hair into many, and wore a cap.

 

''Woh! Nam Woohyun, daebak!'' she praised her brother without hesitant, after seeing his brother completely transformed into a handsome gangster. L chuckled on her words. ''It suits you, dude'', said Hoya. Sungyeol smiled proudly, ''I bought this''. Woohyun looked away quickly, embarassed.

 

''If Sunggyu see this face-'', teased Sungyeol, as he caught the red face of Nam Woohyun. Woohyun glanced quickly to him, ''you dare to''. Sungyeol nodded. ''Come on~ be sporting, this is fun, you know!'' he shouted as he saw Woohyun tensed up.

 

*****

 

After sneaking into the cafe successfully, the five took a sit of a table. The eavesdropping mission is too funny that everyone of them hitting each others below the table with foot.

 

Every new information that they heard made them hit each others again, under the table. 'Dongwoo?' 'Who's Dongwoo?' 'Quiet!' 'Oh oh oh, he was rejected!' 'Aaaaah quiet!'

 

''HACHOO!''

 

That suddenly the calm, silent and loyal eavesdropper, Nam Boyoung sneezed! Everyone make an 'in danger' face. Sunggyu turned his head to their table and stood up. He approached the sibling table, suspecting someone. Eunji stayed on her place with her head looking towards them.

 

Sunggyu went to Boyoung's position. Everyone lowered down their head and pretending sipping up their drinks. Boyoung pretends fixing up her glasses and cap. Sunggyu leaned down, wrapped his hand around Boyoung's neck, and hit her head! ''Nam Boyoung~ what are you doing here~'', clenching his teeth.

 

''No, I mean, umm, nothing, I mean-'', stuttered Boyoung after receiving huge shock from Sunggyu. Sunggyu went to the person next to Boyoung. He sarcastically masagging the person's shoulders, again with clenching his teeth, ''Kim Myungsoo~ I'll see you at home later~''. L turned with awkward chuckles to him, ''Sunggyu-ah, what are you doing here~?''.

 

Sunggyu went to the three next persons by rubbing their head harshly. ''Ah yah! I did this hair for half an hour!'' Sungyeol gave up himself after Sunggyu destroyed his waxed hair. Sunggyu smirked, ''I know it's your idea, Lee Sungyeol''.

 

''And even these two joined you~'', he wrapped his hand around Hoya and Woohyun. ''It's fun'', said Hoya. Woohyun looked away, ''these guys make me did this'', still with his coldness. Sunggyu looked to Boyoung, then he leaned closer to Woohyun, and whispered, ''I know you did this because of her''. Woohyun didn't answer.

 

''You should go home, kids'', ordered Sunggyu, ''what are you doing here, with this clothings''. Woohyun stood up, everyone's eyes on the two, tensing the atmosphere. ''BWAHAHHAHAHAA!'' blurted Sunggyu as he fully saw Woohyun's leather jacket, ''you too, did you bring motorbike here?''.

 

Sunggyu's sudden laughter make L and Sungye bite their lips, restraining themselves from bursting into laughter. Boyoung, whom never heard Sunggyu's laugh before, quickly bite her braided hair to endure her laugh from exploding. Hoya turned his head to them, ''why~ it's Sungyeol's, I heard he buy it on e-bay~''.

 

''PUUUUFFFFFT'', bit by bit, their restrained laughter is escaping from their mouth. ''I bought in in China'', stated the offended Sungyeol. ''Yeah yeah, via e-bay'', now even Woohyun dare to joke around. Boyoung found that it's impressing seeing the two cold princes joined the forces. But still, she's biting her hair to hold her laughter before exploding.

 

L stared on Boyoung biting her hair while her eyes locked on the two brothers. He slapped Boyoung's hand all of a sudden, ''just laugh!''. Boyoung shook her head, she don't want to spoil the funny situation.

 

Due to enduring her laughter, Boyoung pulls a lot of awkward faces, and the brothers found its interesting. Woohyun chuckled seeing her sister like that. Sunggyu caught Woohyun chuckling, he quickly glanced to Boyoung. And joined Woohyun laughing on her.

 

Hoya exchanged looks with Sungyeol and L, and smiled. L sighed in relief. 'Again, Nam Boyoung makes the situation like this'.

 

*****

 

Jung Eunji watched the whole situation. She watched Kim Sunggyu, the cold prince, laughing at ease with the group. That's her first time after quite a long time seeing him laughing. That girl, known as Boyoung, she quite envy of her, although Boyoung is just a sister of Sunggyu. But this sister actually could make Sunggyu laughed.

 

'I thought you didn't change, I thought you didn't move on because of me, I thought you still love me', thought Eunji. Regret climbing her heart. 'If we we're given second chance-' she sighed.

 

Sunggyu went over Eunji, ''Eunji-ah, let me introduced my siblings'', brightly. ''L'', answered L. ''Sungyeol'', introduced Sungyeol. ''Woohyun'' ''You know me already, Eunji-shi'', smiled Boyoung to her. ''Hoya, his father business partner's son'', explained Hoya, making Sunggyu rolled his eyes.

 

Eunji smiled heartily. ''Eunji, Jung Eunji'', she introduced herself. ''We're going home after this, do you need Sunggyu to walk you home?'' started Sungyeol, teasing Sunggyu. Sunggyu elbowed him on his chest. ''It's okay, I'll take a cab'', rejected Eunji nicely.

 

''Rejected again~'', whispered Woohyun on Sunggyu's ear. Sunggyu shoot a glare to him, 'you, wait'. ''Okay, so... We're going first, see you next time again'', greeted Sunggyu brightly. He smiled to Eunji again before going out of the cafe with his siblings.

 

Boyoung bowed to her. After the boys went out, Boyoung turned back to Eunji. ''Eunji-shi, here, listen, and smile'', said Boyoung with her hand, handing an Ipod to Eunji. Lastly, she greeted before going out and took off.

 

*****

 

Eunji put on her headphone, connecting it to the Ipod that Boyoung just gave. Clicked Track 01.

 

'Anyeong Jung Eunji-shi, it's me Nam Boyoung'

 

Boyoung's voice clear as crystal could be heard.

 

'...You might shock that I gave you this, but please hear it, calmly'

 

Eunji chuckled. ''Really surprising!''

 

'...I don't know what's going on between you and Sunggyu-shi, but I know you're someone with pure heart too, that's why I leaked this to you...'

 

She smiled alone. ''I am pure?''

 

'Sunggyu-shi wrote a song for you, he composed this song a year ago, he won't show it to you, but I will-'

 

Guitar being strummed could be heard, and a gentle rhythm is flowing.

 

'aju orae jeon neoreul boatdeon,

geu neukkimeul gieokhe nan ,

neoreul alatdeon nareul alatdeon,

geu shijeoli saenggakna...

 

And, Can you smile?

niga weonhajana

niga barajanha

nae mam maneuroneun

neol jabeul suga obtneungabwa

 

And, Can you smile?

nega galajanha

nan gwenchanhdajeonha

majimak neoege

nan igeot bakken mot junabwa...'

 

Tears slowly flowing on her cheeks. She chuckled. Eventhough it's not Sunggyu's voice, it stills feel Sunggyu's aura on it. She wiped her tears away. She feels appreciated hearing the song was wrote for her by Sunggyu.

 

''Thanks, Nam Boyoung''

 

*****

 

''You've been rejected before, oh my god!'' ''Whose Dongwoo any way?'' ''Yah Lee Sungyeol! If you ever plan things like these again-'' ''You'll die? Arasso, it's fun, Boyoung really did well on eavesdropping you two'' ''Hish, I really lost my privacy because of you, Nam Boyoung''

 

They conversed a lot that night on their way to their resort. Unusual night but they're very comfortable to each others. Boyoung stopped and stared on a nearby market. ''Why?'' asked Sunggyu. ''Wait''

 

She saw someone went out of the market. She approached him and pulled him into her brothers. ''This is my oppa, Sungjong-oppa'', introduced Boyoung brightly.

 

''Oppa??''

 

Sungjong smirked and wrapped his arm around Boyoung's shoulder. ''Anyeong~ I'm Sungjong'', the cute guy introduced himself.

 

Sungjong's actions make everyone stopped smiling. Everyone could sense rivalry between themself.

 

_____________________________

p/s : BOOOOYAAAAAAH! I AM SERIOUSLY IN THE MOOD OF WRITING THIS STORY! XDD