Chapter 1

Be Mine?

 

They reached the house after the long silent journey from Jeju to Gangnam, the centre of Seoul. No, it’s not a house, its a mansion, to be exact. The Nams quite amazed on what they saw.

 

Nam Boyoung went out of the dark metallic Hyundai Sonata. Her eyes staring fascinatingly on the mansion spacious area, blooming garden and luxurious cars.

 

'So, this is eomma's husband's house? Wow?' her little heart making the conversation. A lot of things went into her mind, which suddenly it stopped when a bag pack is flung into her. She caught it messily. She could feel the pain on her chest from the impact.

 

She groaned. She looked up, and saw her demonic brother, Nam Woohyun. Nam Woohyun rolled his eyes and looked away.

 

*****

 

Boyoung's POV

 

Nam Woohyun, my 22-years-old super-uncool and bad-boy brother just flung his bag pack on me! I could feel the pain on my chest, oww~

 

He's not my real brother. I mean, I'm just an adopted child. I was adopted when I was 8 years old by his mother, my mother. My mother is a very nice lovely lady, she's a single parent. What ever the history is, she's the person that I mostly thank of. Although I'm not her real child, she never makes me feel like one.

 

Oh yeah, she's re-married. And now we were taken to live in our 'father's' house.

 

The door was opened, and Mr. Kim, my mother's husband appeared, with a welcoming greet and a smile. Mother approached him and hugged him. I could see Woohyun looking away.

 

''My son will be here this evening, I'll introduce him to you later'', he explained. Both of us nodded slightly.

 

*****

 

Woohyun's POV

 

''This is my room, you're next'' I debate. Boyoung's about to enter a room, then I pushed her away from entering the room. I don't know why I did that too. The room is the same room as others. I guess, messing up with Nam Boyoung is the only thing I'm having fun with.

 

I pulled my bag pack from Boyoung's hand harshly. But Boyoung's grip is too hard that I pulled her directly together on me too!

 

I... hugged her?!

 

Our eyes widened in shock. Our faces are just like 2-inches away from each other. I was taken aback from it. I am totally blank on what should I do. Push her away? No? Gently? No? Yes?

 

''Yah, let it go!'' I yelled on her face and pulled my bag pack fiercely. I went to the room and slammed the door right on her face.

 

Hish.

 

Being rude and fierce is not my intention.

 

I sighed.

 

*****

 

Boyoung's POV

 

That Nam Woohyun! Never fail to make me look bad. I sighed. It's not my fault. I didn't offer you to carry your stupid heavy bag pack earlier. Next time, make sure you ask me properly! Now what? You hugged me, right? Serve your right!

 

Wait... Did I just say something improper?

 

No, no, cut it out.

 

*****

 

It's dinner time. Everyone was called to gather in the dining room, on the 16-seats dining table. I saw Mr.Kim on the middle seat, with mother next to him. I approached her to sit beside her.

 

But once again...

 

Woohyun pushed me away! He rolled his eyes as our eyes meet. I don't have much choice but to give up on Woohyun. He's almost dangerous. I took a seat on the other side next to Mr.Kim.

 

''Anyeong~'' all eyes focused on the voice source. It's a guy with a charming smile on his pale face, and of course that charming eyes. And another one, having the same small eyes as Mr.Kim, but this one is almost mesmerizing eyes, only the difference is this guy has this cold and freezing aura by his back. Probably Mr.Kim's son.

 

''Excuse me, my son-'' Mr.Kim introduced.

 

''Kim Sunggyu'', that small eyes guy cut his words, still with his cold manner. His eyes wildly running over our faces, and finally on my eyes. Those striking and sudden eye contact make me jump a little. Those contact quickly turned into glare. Quite scary and creepy.

 

''L, the cousin'', introduced the other guy. Again, with his charming eyes, staring vividly. And finally striking me, which make me startled. Why you looked at me as such?

 

The L took a seat next to me, and Kim Sunggyu took a seat next to him.

 

''Anyeong~'' greeted L to me. I bowed and smiled. Having such a good-looking guy sitting next to me is one of my wish though. My mind gone wild. HEHE.

 

L slowly leaned to my ears and whisper.

 

''...got a sister here, interesting''

 

I don't know why, but after I heard him saying as such, I don't have a good feeling about it. Something inside is burning in fear. I know this intuition. Something big going to happen. Something big.

 

*****

 

________________________________

I'm an Inspirit, and this is my first time making a fic of them. Hope it is a success. Please support my story! :)