Chapter 5

Be Mine?

 

His temper went on the peak. Nam Boyoung seriously needs to stop looking on other's things. ''Finish it up!'' he shouted from outside. He sighed. He stared on the photo Boyoung just found. 'Urgh, I should stop thinking about you, Jung Eunji!' his heart shouted. He face palmed himself.

 

''...and can you smile, niga wonhajana, niga barajhana...'' he heard a very soft voice sang a familiar song. 'Can you smile? Wait, that's my song! You're deadmeat, Nam Boyoung!'

 

He wanted to get mad, however hearing Boyoung's voice singing his own song; he couldn't help himself but to soften. ''Some people should smile too'', he heard it. Kim Sunggyu heard what she just said. Kim Sunggyu sighed. 'Do it if you can make us smile, Nam Boyoung', his heart challenged.

 

He saw Boyoung's working in a full speed. She keeps falling over her feet. She keeps running here and there just to fasten her speed. Sunggyu chuckled without hesitant.

 

*****

 

As he woke up in that morning, he rushed himself to his bedroom. He almost dropped his jaw, seeing his own room that is super wow! He sighed. 'You really did it, Nam Boyoung'. He looked around again. He couldn't believe his own eyes, seeing his room this clean.

 

He saw his composition book on his bed. He picked it up, and flipped into pages. 'Can you smile?' He chuckled. 'I wrote this song a year ago... for someone, and she dare to sing it, you're brave, Nam Boyoung'.

 

*****

 

''What are you doing in his room?''

 

''Be Nam Boyoung, and you know what am I doing''

 

''Shouldn't it be nap time already? Oh... Sunggyu's room now? Sure, good luck''

 

Remembering what Nam Woohyun just said to his sister make him sighs. ''You fool, Nam Woohyun, she stills your sister, at least stand for her!'' he blamed himself. ''Do you like it seeing your sister being torture like that? By your stepbrothers?'' he questioned himself.

 

Woohyun saw Boyoung working non-stop for the whole day. He saw it! Yet he didn't help!

He went out to find Boyoung on her room. Unfortunately Boyoung's not there. He went out of Boyoung's room and clashed with L. The awkward atmosphere making them looked away as their eyes met.

 

Kim Sunggyu came out of his room, finding out that Woohyun and his cousin, L actually standing outside. They exchanged looks to each other. 'Are we searching for the same person?' that's what they aware of.

 

''Nam Boyoung-'' ''Boyoung-'' ''My sister-''

 

*****

 

He heard the story from the housemaids, one of the housemaids is actually his aunt. When he heard that the Kim is marrying to someone, he couldn't help himself but wanting to hear more. He heard about the girl, one of the lady's children, being a toy of the son of the Kim and the cousin, even his own brother.

 

He heard about that girl cleaning up the two bastards' room until she injured her hand. He's excited to know this girl. Who is she? Is she that bad? That everyone toying her?

 

He decided to find out himself. That morning, he went to the second floor, straight away to the balcony, just to see whether he could see that girl from that height. Instead, he found someone on the balcony.

 

With her wet hair, probably haven't dried her hair after having shower. She lies her head on the table. He went closer. He saw that girl's wounded hand. 'This must be her'.

 

He sighed. 'Are you this tired? That you sleep here? The Kims just too much'. He took a closer look to her face. He smiled as he saw it.

 

''You're cute actually'', he admitted.

 

''Sungyeol! What are you doing here?'', someone called his name, almost whisper. He turned his back to look. It's his aunt. He smiled, and glanced over the girl. ''Boyoung-shi must be super tired, let's leave'', said Sungyeol's aunt. He glanced to that girl again.

 

'So, your name is Boyoung...'

 

*****