Chapter 2

Be Mine?

 

After the first night dinner, the parents greeted their kids a goodnight sleep. The kids went to their own room. All of their rooms are at the same floor, the second floor.

 

Nam Boyoung's room is facing with Kim Sunggyu's room, while next to Nam Boyoung's room is Nam Woohyun's, and Kim Myungsoo, or L's room facing his room.

 

''Should we introduce ourselves comfortably now?'' Kim Sunggyu who’s in the front faced the three. L joined him and smiled that almost looked like a smirk. He raised his right eyebrow and glanced to the two siblings alternately.

 

''Nam Woohyun'', Woohyun introduced himself coolly. Sunggyu smirked and chuckled. He came near to Woohyun.

 

''Living here should have some manner too, big guy'', Sunggyu whispered to Woohyun, while his hand dusted off something invisible on Woohyun's shoulder.

 

''Sure-'' Woohyun smirked as his eyes met Sunggyu's.

 

''-in your dreams'', he continued. The only girl there witnessing the scene lost her words, 'I don't have a good feeling about this', she said in her mind.

 

L sneaked a peek to the person standing behind Woohyun. He went closer to Nam Boyoung who seems speechless to the scene.

 

''You are~'' sang L, while his hand playing with Boyoung's long dark hair. Boyoung snapped his hand away. L chuckled.

 

''Nam- Nam Boyoung'', she stuttered. Between all these guys, she know she can't fight them but to fear. She wanted to just run to her room and locked the door. She wanted to scream for help, but she knows, Woohyun won't help her.

 

L leaned closer to her face, and whispered, ''you're... interesting'', and smirked in ert. Boyoung's widened her eyes in fear. She took a quick glance on L.

 

Quiet shocking that she saw L's eyes shooting an intense stare to her. She looked away once she knew L is staring at her. L chuckled on Boyoung's.

 

''Nam Woohyun-ah, do you mind if I take your sister?'' asked L, while his eyes still attached on Boyoung.

 

Woohyun, whom still standing with Sunggyu, having their staring competition, answered L, ''she's not my sister''. Boyoung's sighed slightly. 'I knew he would answer like that'.

 

Woohyun rolled his eyes to Sunggyu. He passed Sunggyu, and went to his room, leaving the trio behind.

 

L smirked, ''see you tomorrow'', on Boyoung. He played with Boyoung's hair once again before walking away and went to his room. Boyoung could feel her hair stood up.

 

Left with Boyoung and Sunggyu in the corridor. Boyoung tried to walk away and went to her room silently. However...

 

Someone pulled her hand...

 

Harshly!

 

And making her facing to the front back.

 

It’s... Kim Sunggyu. With his cold eyes, he glared thoroughly to the already scared Boyoung.

 

''You're not living here........... For free''

 

*****

________________________________

*what do you expect wil happen? Honestly, nothing good will happen after this.