Me a choreographer?

But I was supposed to be the janitor?

Six days later, on Friday you were sat at your desk enjoying some time to yourself after a stressful time of getting your papers in. You may love teaching, but boy sometimes you do wish you had chosen an easier degree. Though teaching was a respectable job with decent pay and because you were now fluent in Korean you could work both there and in England which was great when it came to options. You may love being out here but you did miss your family at home and Christmas and your birthday was never the same without them. They were always checking up on how you were doing and asking what you were up to (the boyfriend question had come up one to many times for your liking, like you had time for them when you had a degree to do) but you loved them dearly and wished you could go and see them again.

While contemplating when you could go home your phone started to ring without looking at the number you picked it up and heard a mystery voice down the phone “Hello is this ___?” “Yes” you replied hesitantly. Who was this and why were they calling me? I hadn’t forgot to pay a bill had I? “Well congratulations ___ you have been given the job of choreographer for SM Entertainment.” Stunned and wide eyed you went ridged for a few seconds ‘I what?’ “I got the job?” you repeated. “Yes you have. You are to report back to the office where you will be given your first tune and group to work with. Congratulations again and I hope you enjoy working for us” The person on the phone hung up leaving you both stunned and elated. You quickly rung your parents to tell them about your new job before finishing all your work for the week so that you could completely focus on what you had to do on Monday.

By 1am you were laying in your bed thinking of possible choreography ideas and watching choreographers on YouTube. This was the best day of your life. ‘I wonder if I will meet that group again. Who were they? Oh, right SHINee’ you thought as you started typing them in and watching their videos. They were good at dancing to say the least. ‘I hope I don’t get them first, but then it could be a challenge and a fantastic way to make my name in the country and like my teacher always taught me the most challenging dances are the ones that come out the best’. After thinking about what you could do for them and other SM Entertainment acts you fell asleep wishing Monday to come quicker so that you could start your journey. You were only supposed to be a janitor, who would have thought this could have happened!

[Thank you everyone who has read this far I will be trying to update as much as possible. This will be quite a long story but I hope that you will keep with me and my varying chapter lengths!]