Prologue : two (the one who steals her/his heart)

PROLOGUE : My Boyfriend Kris Wu
Sunday morning is lazy day for jessica. She rarely get out from her roo. Except for her bestfriends and her boyfriend. But today, she dolling herself from early morning.

 
Her phone vibrate and she happily recieves it.
"-Babe?"
"Hei pretty, you ready?" Donghae said from the line.
"Five minutes i'll go down. Where are you?"
"Next to your home, halte.." he said. Sica smiled watching her perfect innocence look from the big mirror.

 
She wore a simple white dress with pink sweater and a cute hat and hot pink strapler.

 
Glancing around and making sure no one know her, she secretly gets out from the house.

 
"Oppa!" She waved when she saw a boy in blue bomber jacket waiting on the halte. The later waved and signing her to come.

 
Sica happily run and hugs him.
"Miss you so much" she said, reminicing the warm of his hug. Donghae smiled down and peck her forehead.
"Miss you too.. jung sooyeon"
Sica frowns. "Thats why you shouldnt leave me with your basket team" she cutely throwing fit.
Donghae copying her expression. "Know right? I shouldnt have to be a basketball player" he jokes.

 
Jessica chuckles and tap his nose with her finger. "Alright, i lose." She admits. For her, him doing basketball is the happiest moment in sica's life. Seeing him playing basket entuisthically making her falling in love with him over and over. she is the first cheerleader for his games.

 
"Where are we going today?" She breaks her own imagination. "Err.. amusement park?" Donghae offer.

 
Sica smiled and nods. "Go go" she hugs his arms and waiting for the bus. She was happy. Very very happy.
..
"Where is your daughter?"
"Ah.. that girl is going our with her friends."
"Aww I really miss her though, anyway, is our plan going smoothly?"
"Just believe in me, Mrs.wu .. they really look good together"
"Haha of course of course. Wu corp and Jung corp will have a better future~"

 
...
Kris is having a dinner alone In his luxury resort when suddenly the door brusting open. He is stunned when a girl in a bloody red dress enter the kitchen with annoyed face.

 
Kris put down his fork and gulp his drink. "What are you doing here?"

 
The girl took a seat in front of him and stared with hatred.
"I know that you are not just a normal transfer student, kris wu" she said. "just to the point, what do you want from me?" She continued, twirling his drink kris easily answered.
"I dont want anything"

 
Jessica rolled her eyes. "Well thats because you have everything." Kris smiled softly at her, no one know what is inside his brain.

 
"- i just want to tell you, theres a lot of things cant be buy with money, kris-ssi" she vaguely looks at him. And kris nods lowly.
"I'm aware of that.." he doesnt break their eyecontact, enough for jessica realizing that he has clear brown lense in his eyes.

 
But more of that, jessica realized that kris is not the type of bratty rich boy, and its somehow making her contented.

 
"I heard that our parents will built a new company" jessica said. Kris shook his head. "I dont want to talk about business, at least not with you.." he sincerely said.

 
Jessica blinks her eyes, understanding.
"- do you hear their plan about us?" Sica asks, provoke. Kris once again gulp his drink, he knew.

 
"I dont know what are they thinking about us, but, i have a boyfriend.. I love him very much" she sternly said.

 
Kris trying to read what is inside her head but failed. He nods and continue his eating.
"-so i hope no funny business" she simply said. Kris furrowed his eyebrow while his eyes never leave her.
...

 
on the way home kris keep thinking about jessica's words.
'I have a boyfriend.. i love him so much.. i hope no funny business'
Kris pang his car's steer with his hand. Feeling complicated. He rest his head on the seat and smiled bitterly.

 
"So you did forget me.." he softly said. He deeply thinking. Just then the phone in his pocket vibrates.

 
His eyes widened knowing the name that flashed on the display.
"-Yes ma'am.. she is gone, it seems like it isnt the way you thought it would be.." kris said softly.

 
On the other line.

 
Mrs.jung laid her head on her husband's chair. The executive and owner of Jung District shopping. Her lips frowning. She taps her index finger on the table.

 
"What are you thinking of, hunny?" Mr.jung who sat on the sofa taking his magz closed, knowing that his wife is seems troubled.
"I wonder what is blocking our daughter path..?" She whispered softly. Mr. Jung cracks a dry laugh.

 
"Cant you just believe in kris?" He asked. Mrs.jung gazed her husband.
"I believe him.." she responsed. Mr.jung raised his eyebrow. "But i dont believe in sooyeon"

 
Mr.jung looks at his wife in baffled.