Prologue: Nine (The one who moved)

PROLOGUE : My Boyfriend Kris Wu

Jessica thinks the story Sooyoung told her just a while ago. it feels far and odd for her. But she believes that Sooyoung won't just making a story. She is in a big dilemma.

Eventhough she promised to be with Kris forever, yet.. she felt like it isn't her now. And she just can't accept what donghae did to her. she stressed.

She doesnt remember a thing about Kris in the past. She doesnt sure her heart is with him now. but somehow in her little heart, He might be someone precious for her since her memories lost for both precious and bad.

Who in the world, Kris is?

"-this is so sick" she feels like she need to know about that more. so she grabs her phone and makes a call.
"-Hello, haejin ah? where are you?"


Park Haejin parks his fancy car in front of a Luxurious cafe. He walks like a model with his dashing outfit, making sica speechless.
"yah.. what are you doing?" She asks, the man took off his fancy glasses and put it on the Bar counter.

"what?" he seems confused.

Jessica shook her head and grabs his glasses. "I guess you shopped in Our Shopping centre."

he chuckles. "Puhlease. I am your VVIP, I dont shop, they brought the latest thing to me.." he dramatically says. Jessica laughs hard and shook her head.

"-how come a big bully grown up as a big loser?" she tells him, Haejin laughs." Its because of you.." he says.

Jessica sips her tea-latte."Haejin ah.. I want to asks you something"
"what? you rarely called me except when Minho back to Korea, its surprised me anyway" He grumbles.
"sorry- I have classes which is more important than you"
"seriously-"
"anyway, You knew kris right.."

Haejin frozen for a second. he nods.
"Is he Wu Yifan?" She straightforwardly asks. Haejin's eyes widened.
"You remember?"

Sica sighs and slumps on her seat. "nah.."

Haejin's eyebrow creased into one.
"I want to tell you something, but I don't know where to start.." She comments. Haejin pats her hair.
"-its okay, you can tell to this oppa, slowly"
"actually I dont feel like I know Kris before, but suddenly he appears, and people starts telling me to remember the past I dont remember. and now I am in a trouble with my own boyfriend.. its complicated, rigth?" she explains.

Haejin tries to catch her dilemma. eventhough he could not relate, but he is still eager to find the right way.

"-sica yah.. I can't say much about this, but I believe If you are calling me because you need my suggestion as a man and as Kris' bestfriend.." he says.
"- actually with your condition now, I know more about that story, but I won't cross the line, I don't have right to. but believe in your heart jess. You are the one who feels it. If you feel it is right, then go for it. but if you feel it isnt right, then dont.. there are still a lot of time for you.." he says.

Sica nods.

She got his point. there are still some thing left untold.
"Maybe you can start over with both of Kris or Donghae. you just need to back from the start. It is not gonna be easy but still at least you try."

"well I will try.."


Donghae drives his car slowly following the girl that walking ahead of him. his eyes lingering at her sullen face. he knew he hurt her.
"-I'm so sorry.." he muttered. and drive away to other opposite of the road.

'what are you?'
'yes? I am Jessica's boyfriend..'
'boyfriend?' the woman looks at him from toe to head.
'what is your parents do?'
'they run a cafe in the city' he simply says. the woman snarls.
'-Lee donghae, do you think you can make my daughter happy?' the woman straightforwardly asks. donghae hesitantly nods.

 

'Jessica's living cost is one million in a week, do you even know such number is exist?' her question somehow makes donghae uneasy.
'she is never mention about how much I can do for her, I love her, I will do my best to make her happy..'

Mrs. wu laughs dryly. "make her happy.."

She straightened her body and lean closer. "boy, you are so simpleminded. but jessica is not the type of the girl who will live normal. she is the heiress of Jung. she can't be normal. I don't know what happiness can you give to her, but as a person, You are not the one we need to be with her"

Donghae clenches his fist. He can't talk back. no, he don't know how to talks back.

"I'm sorry boy, but I want you to broke with her.. " She straightly says. donghae eyes widened. its not enought with stomping his pride, now she want the last card he always keeps.

"I cant"

Mrs.Jung firmly shook her head. "Its not a choice. you have to. we will compensation you with a schoolarship, I heard you play basketball, we will support you to be professional basketball player" she offers.

Donghae smirks.
"What if I became success?" he asks. Mrs.jung smiles,
"sadly, its still a No .."
"why are you deciding her life?"
"-its because you got in the way lee Donghae"

Donghae shut in silent. "I'm sorry but I really need to get you rid off of my daughter" Mrs.jung firmly says before kick donghae out of her car.

 

Donghae drives the car with pain he hold inside his heart. He already decided. He will join with Sandara, and become a great person Mr and Mrs Jung will acknowledge him.

...........

Jessica is searching for Donghae all over the place he used to be there but she cant find him. She asks all his friends but none of them knew hin either. She sighs.

"Unnie?!" A loud voice broke her attention and she sees a girl running toward her. Its a daugher of her parent's friend.

"Oh! Eunbi! What are you doing here?" Jessica asks. The younger girl gives her a knowing look.

"Searching for you of course. "

"Why is that?"

The younger girl takes out an invitation card. "Tonight, in my home, such a pain.." makin jessica chuckles.

The Younger may not only look like sica alot, but her character also remind us of sica. so blunt. that is why Eunbi is one of precious friend of Sica.
"yep. anyway thanks alot, how was your life?" Jessica asks. the younger shrugs and raises her hands in the air.
"I surrender. I 'm bad at math but my parents keep wanting me to be the heiress" she mumbles. Jessica chuckles.

"-do your best, you are the only one your parent can rely"
the younger rolls her eyes.
"Not you too unnie, at least not you.." she made a face, sica pinches her cheek. "-what a cutie" she says and let the girl waves away.

"--ha, another invitation.." she grumbles and walks, giving up searching of Donghae and searching for sooyoung instead.


 

Being with only Kris in a little room suffocates Sica the most. Its not easy to start the conversation. after those night, she wonders how to start making up things with both kris or donghae. and now, just as great as she thought, the party and their inconsiderate family put them together only in a large empty room. she just doesnt know what her family thinking of.

"-I-I'm sorry" finally kris broke the silent. Jessica shifts her eyes toward the fidgeting man.
"I thought you will feel awkward right now because of me" he says.

Jessica finally can smiles. "yeah, its suffocating." she simply says.

"I already thought about it, I indeed dont want you to feel awkward or cold toward me, Just pretend nothing is happened with us" Kris says.

Jessica nods agreeing.
"and I am sorry..- " She says, making Kris felt bad. "-But no matter how Hard I try to remember, I cant. And kris, you know we are not living in the past.. my heart now is beating for Donghae, eventhough I dont know what we did in the past, but please you acknowledge my heart now.." she firmly says.

 

Her honesty maybe kills him inside. He and his exploding love in his heart. He should died it down.

"-Please understand.." she says. He knew its hard on her too. 

"-I understand.." he sadly says. Bringing a smile on sica's face. She stands up and face him.

"I bet our parent lock us to make us better. We did, so lets go.." she says, kris is agreeing, honestly he wants to be with her only with her, the two of them, but it is not good idea if he want to start over with her.

"Lets go.." he takes a courage and held out his hand. Jessica eyeing it for a second before smiles and takes it. She loops her hand around his arm, for her it is a manner of a man.

But for kris, its his little hope and love for her, so no one cant hit on her. everynow and then He thinks she might want him to guard and safe her as if its the last time they met.

"-Its donghae oppa.." suddenly she mutters, making kris looks down and found him between Park's group representatives. Kris shifts his eyes toward the girl next to him, he sees a glimps of disappoint in her eyes.

"Why is he with Sandara's family?" She sadly looks at the boy between dara's who-sica- believe-they are her parents.

Kris feels the grabs on his arms start loosening and the girl run down from the stairs.

This isn't off of F4's eyes. And mostly Park Haejin who stood not to far from Park's group.

"-Oppa.." sica calls. But Donghae only gives her a cold stare.

"What are you doing here?" She says, taking steps closer. But suddenly she is stoppes by two men, their bodyguard.

"Sorry miss, mr.Lee is in important meeting now. Please leave now."

Jessica sadly looks at Donghae's cold shoulder. And the man seem doesnt care with her at all.

"-Come here.." jessica dragged by no other than her bestfriend, Park Haejin with F4 behind him.

Lee Minho stares coldly toward the bodyguard that stopping his bestfriend. He may be cold and savage, but he just cant let anyone hurt his precious people.

"-dont ever hold out your dirty hands to my bestfriend, or Shinhwa group wont let you live peacefully in Korea.." he furiusly says.

...

"Why is your boyfriend with Park group?"Haejin asks. Jessica can only blankly stares at him. Kim bum seats next to her.

"Babe- you fine?" The playboy starts his almighty play. But sica seems unfazed.

"Where the heck is Wu yifan.." lee minho comes a bit later and nags. Making Haejin shook his head. He looks at the girl and seriously he hates when she isn't snapping at him and crying instead.

"You boys are . You value people from their money and power. So what if I broke? But it wont broke me from get up and reach my dream.." the little girl snaps at the F4. Lee minho seems annoyed.

"-just wait until my family crush you" minho says 

jessica rolls her eyes. "I am Not afraid. Money cant buy me happiness. You guys will you broke your friendship when one of you broke?" She asks. The F4 looks at each other.

sica smiles.

"If thats us, even if Sica's family broke, we wont just sit and observing her in silent. We will help her.. isn't it what a friend do?" Sooyoung stands.

Lee minho watches them in unreadable face. 

"kay, if you guys friend because of power and money, dont you think you will be more powerful if you shook your hand with yifan?"

lee minho raises his eyebrow.

"-with that mute?"

sica nods. "With that mute, he has name thought.its wu Yifan.."

minho sarcastically snarls. "Why would us? We are strong even without him.."

jessica shook her head. "You boys are dumb arent you?" 

"if you want to grab the world, then you have to be that power. But if you cant, you can always be friend with someone who can.. grab his hand before he turn his shoulder on you, dumber. " sica chuckles.

sooyoung and yoona looks at each other before follows her walks away.

"why do you told them to make a use of yifan?" Sooyoung asks. Jessica loops her hand around yoona's and sooyoung's waist.

"-i didnt tell them to use yifan. I told them to be a good friend as long as they can. If they care much about status, they wont be listen to me. But if they perhaps have a will to be friend with yifan.. they will realized that they actually want to be his friend. And maybe he just envy yifan so thats why they bully him."

lee Minho thought in the back of his head. He remembers clearly how she keeps encouraging both kris and F4 for being a friend. And miracalously they became such bestfriend who support each other the most.

"Dont hang out around that boy again.." suddenly the silent, kim soohyun finally speaks up. 

"Do you really forget about yifan?" Minho suspiciously watching the girl. Haejin shook his head to his bestfriend. Signing to keep his mouth shuts. And minho made a face.

"-Sica.." a soft voice calls her. And her eyes shift toward the lean boy who comes splitting the crowd.

"Kris.." she softly calls. Minho signs everyone to leave them alone.

She is crying as soon as kris stops in front of her. "-What should I do with you sica..." he softly says. She shook her head with teary eyes.

"- why did he do this to me kris? Why? "She asks. Kris should bit his heart back. 

"Why did he leave me? Why did he push me away?" She cried. Kris doesnt have a heart to tell her the truth that maybe because of him and becuse of jer parent, she is broken heart.

"-Why did he accuse us?" She asks. Kris doesnt have the answer. He pulls the fragile sica to his arms. She cried louder.

He knew he selfish for feeling so complete the moment she laid her head on his shoulder. He feels pathentic for forcing the pieces of memories to her. He hugs her close. But he doesnt care. He just really need her to be close with him. Because she was so mean to him.. because she make him tired for looking for her. He doesnt care. All the moment broken once she hugs him back.

"What I can do for you sica yah.." he whispers  'if only.. you know how long I am longing for you.. isnt it enough for you?' he thought.

......

Jessica still standing waiting for Donghae to found her waiting. For the first time in sica's life she feels so wreck and awful. But still, the man choose to ignores her.

And kris is still standing far away watching her. He sighs when he witness she silently cries.

"Lets just do something to him, dude." Minho suggests. Kris sighs.

"I dont know what is happening now but we cant easily do something. Park group is behind him. Haejin can get trouble." He says.

Haejin sighs. "If only I am not the part of Park group.. sorry dude." He says. Soohyun pats his shoulder and encourages him.

"Why is he suddenly turn his shoulder for another girl?" Minho asks.

"Maybe because of me. And because of Mr.and Mrs. Jung.." kris words stir the attention from his bestfriends.


The secret slowly untied..
do you guys think Mrs.Jung is bad?
or... Donghae is the one who did worse?