Prologue : Eight (The one who always living in the past )

PROLOGUE : My Boyfriend Kris Wu

After the night Sica spent with Kris, their relationship suddenly turns awkward. Sica finally realized that Kris have a feeling for her. And that She meant alot for him, which is explaining why Kris so furious about Donghae.

Sica puts her head on the table and sighs. Kris decides to absent today, maybe he knew that it would be uncomfortable with her in a desk. a head suddenly peer in front of sica's

"whatcha do?" Sooyoung puts her head face to face with sica.

sica smiles. "my life is screw" she grunts.

Sooyoung sighs. "me too.."

sica raises her eyebrow."what is wrong with your life?"

Sooyoung pull her head straight and pouts.
"I knew something that maybe can troubled you more"

her statement succeed grabbing sica's attention.
"why me?"
"- something about a firstlove"
"huuh? what the hell are you talking about? Donghae oppa?"
"nah"
"then what is it?"
"its Yifan"

Yifan..? something in sica's head ringing.
'Then we will be happy forever'

Jessica eyes snaps open. she heard a familiar voice.
"-sica-sica?" sooyoung flicks her finger in front of frozen sica."whats wrong sica?" she asks.

but the later just shook her head.
"who is yifan?"
 

Sooyoung bit her lips, afraid of something she doesnt want. But if by chance she doesnt try, maybe it will turn into ashes.

"Your firstlove, Your man, Your everything before you lost your memories"

And suddenly shivers run in Sica's stomach. As if...


 

That boy always hiding whenever people talking with him. None of them understand that he hates it. People with masks. They curse at him with smiling face. They may control their expression but the boy definitely can sense that they are just being fake. Because he is more than another boy. Because he is a  heir of number one group.

"ahjussi, he understand you" a little brunette girl suddenly spat. the older man looks at her like she is an insect he easily stomps off.

"-back off from him" she says, rudely. the older man chuckles.
"little missy, what do you think you are"

she smirks.

"jessica jung. you dont need to ask about my family"

the older man looks irritates. "Ha. kids these days" he patenthically sees at the little girl and leaves.

The girl turn to the boys and snaps. "what are you afraind of?" she says in perfect english accent. the boy shifts his eyes toward the girl.
"You speak english?"

"I'm born in California" she simply explains. the boy nods and frown.
"do you also want to be my friend? all of my friend become rich when they are with me" he nonchalantly says.

Jessica chuckles. she bent over and pat the boy's head.
"what are you? an outcasts? dont you have a friend?"

the boy smirks. "I dont need one.. they will just stab you behind"

Jessica frowns. doesnt like it.
"hey boy, there are a lot of things you cant buy with money.. here" Jessica gives a tiny butterfly doll toward him. "you may buy the doll, but you cant buy how much it comfort you whenever you sad and broken.. just as a friend, you cant buy them. if you buy them, they are no longer a friend, they just 'a thing' just like this doll" she nonchalantly says.

the boy eyeing the doll in his hand. its so soft. he is sure she treasure it a lot. because its still look almost new.

"I will be the first friend who doesnt want your money.. cih, boy I have a lot of it" she snarls and held out her hand.

"my name is Jessica jung."

"wu yifan.."

...

"speak you mute!" the boy with curly hair keeps pestering yifan who couldnt understand a bit.
"- I dont know what are you talking about" Yifan tries to explain. but the four of them laugh hard.

"yah-yah, you heard him? he is talking an alien language! beep-beep-dibidibidib-" another boy join in. yifan feels angry, but he knew its useless. until....

"yah what you guys are doing here? Are you happy making fun of someone?’ Jessica climbed down the stairs and stopped behind them, her eyes met a boy that cornered.
‘what the hell are you?’ a curl haired boy asked. Jessica was never scared of anything except bug and ghost.
‘me? I’m jung sooyeon, what will you do then?’
‘what? yah where corp are you from?!’ the one with white tuxedo asked her.
‘jung corp. wae? You want to tell your parents? Do it~ I’ll tell them that their children are a scumbags’ Jessica talked back. While the cornered boy seems concerned with her.
‘what are you talking? Scumbags? I’ll make sure your parent’s agency will broke soon.. and you mute, see you soon’ the curled boy said and left with his apprentices. Jessica made a face.

its the first time yifan found a girl is actually very strong. he mean she is really has power and doesnt afraid a thing.
"why do you defend me?" he asks. the girl put her hand on her sides.
"it is how you thank a friend?" she asks.

a friend? yifan thought.
"told you I will be your friend. did you forget already?" she makes a face. she eyeing the room upstairs and watching that her bestfriend are watching her from above.

"there! the fair one named yoona and the darker one named sooyoung. they are my bestfriends. I have more bestfriends but they are not here.." she explains. yifan follows her eyes and found two girl are standing with irritates expression.

jessica chuckles. and for the first time, he feels something warm in his heart.
"see- they are so adorable like? I hope you can make a bestfriend too.." she says, feels sympaty. yifan shrugs.
" told you I dont need one. they will backstab you oneday"

jessica made a face and shook her head.
"is that what your parents telling you?" she somehow understand him a bit.
"yeah, people will eyeing my position, and there isnt such a friend who will purely be with me without using me" Yifan blabbers.

"-jessica jung from jung company, I also dont believe in you" he says. but jessica seems doesnt affect.

she brush his off. "whatever.. bye, yifan.."

....

"help!!!!!!!!" yifan is kicking the air and no one actually can hear him. none. his life is hanging on the edge of the cliff and none can safe him.
he has no one around him. no one he could shout out whenever he is in danger.

"ha-ha-ha.. you!" a boy with black tuxedo laughs watching him hanging. "-thats why you shouldnt ignore me," the boy smirks.

but suddenly someone push him aside and shrieks.
"Yoona! Sooyoung! help me!!!" the girl's voice lift the fear in yifan's heart.

two girls running following Jessica who grabs yifan's hand with all her might.
"-its not too late, you! help me!" sica snaps to the boy who feels annoyed.
"do your best to safe him, I'm out of this"

jessica sighs, yoona and sooyoung both trying her best to hold jessica so she isnt fall from the cliff.
"bring someone to help!" jessica says, and yoona in the nearest place run for their lives.

Yifan watch with his own eyes how her hand and face turn red and bruised from holding him to not fall from the cliff. that is the first time, he plant a feeling for her. her body is trembling hard and start losing energy but she is sure to not let his hand go.

"dont move.. its getting harder.." she grunts when yifan body shivers.
 

"Yifan!!" a woman voice sounds so panic. and the man run fast to sica's side and easily lift the boy from the cliff.

"my boy!" the woman cries and run to hugs her boy. while jessica slumps down on the ground in relieves. she smiles watching the boy being held by his parents.

"what in the world is happening" sooyoung muttered, massaging her hand. "you okay?" she ask her friend. the later just nods and smiling toward the 'view' she likes.

'it would be nice if you have someone you can rely to' she thought. she is about to leave with helps of sooyoung but suddenly, a voice start echoing.

"thanks"

sica turns aroung to find the boy already bows his head. she gives him a side smile.
"its okay, friend"

.....

"She is the daughter of Jung Shopping district who helped our son. we need to apprecriate her something" Mrs.wu says. meanwhile yifan still has his eyes on the butterfly doll he held.

"-We almost lost our precious boy because our carelessness.." Mr.wu self reflecting. "I'm sorry son.. we don't know that you may be in danger" Mr.wu says.

Yifan simply nods. "What will you do with that girl?" he asks his parents.

Mrs.wu's eyebrow knitted into one.
"a VIP access on our group for the rest of her life? is that enough?" Mrs.wu offer.

Yifan forehead creased. "you know mom, a friend can't be bought with money, she said" yifan's statement makes his parent moved.
"I don't think she will gladly recieves it"

Mr.wu smiles. "then let's we do a test. whether she is a truely friend of not"

Yifan sighs.

....

It is a dinner invitation from Wu's group and ofcourse Jung family are attending the grand invitation, and as usually Jessica is seating between her bestfriends, Yoona and Sooyoung. Yifan watches her from the balcony above.

his eyes never leave the girl who happily laughing with her friends.

Yifan's eyes caught four boys who take a big stride toward that three girl

"-you, .." the curly boy stops in front of sica.
"what? you noodle's head" she snaps back, irks her even more.

The curly haired boy seems furious. But the girl seems unfazed. Yifan wonder why she doesnt feel scared even when four boys are picking a fight with her.
She stands up and takes a step closer to the curly haired boy.
"Minho yah? Dont you feel pathentic for bullying a weak boy and now you bullying a girl? Dont you have something better to do?" She bluntly says.
 
Yifan amazed at how she doesnt waver.
"Jung sooyeon, stop being all high, everybody here know that your family is broken. Is that why you approach wu's group heir?" Minho says.
 
Yifan surprised with the fact he listened.
He sees that the girl has nothing to answer. His trust broken into pieces.
He throws the butterfly to the ground.
....
Jessica is strolling around the pond and squats down to touch the water. Her smile appears when the fishes start approaching her. 
Someone suddenly stops next to her and squats beside her 
"Miss. Jung?" The man in thirty says. Jessica nods her head and try to remember familiar face.
"Yes.."
The man smiles at her. "I'm Fan wu.. "
Jessica finally remember him. He is Yifan's father. The owner of this place and also the number one man in this industry.
 
"-Nice to see you mr.wu"
Mr.wu smiles fatherly.
"You really beautiful girl. I talked with your parent, they tell me about you alot.." 
"Thank you.. you have such nice place.." she still admires the beautiful place. Mr.wu smiles.
"Really? Do you want this place?" He suddenly asks. Jessica raises her eyebrow.
 
"Will you really give it if I ask it?" She asks back, challanging. Mr.Wu chuckles.
"Of course, it is a price for saving my son.."
 
Jessica chuckles and shook her head.
"You love him a lot, dont you?" She says, mr.wu tries to read her expression. Calm and very serious.
"Yes of course, he is the only one who will continue my dreams.."
 
Jessica sighs.
"Mr.wu do you know that your ambition will only put your son in more trouble?"
Mr.Wu raises his eyebrow..
"Why is that?"
"The one in highest place, the wind is stronger and heavier." She says. "-Yifan scared of being a friend with other boy. Dont you think he is very lonely? Dont you know that yifan has no one he can shout out loud to save him when he is in danger" She asks.
"Its for his best. He wont get hurt by someone he trust.. believe me its very hurt.." Mr.wu firmly says.
 
Jessica intensely looking at Mr.wu.
"But people grown with hurts and pains to make them better.. Mr.Wu, if you offering me this place for saving your boy, I think it is not a bad choice for me. " sica says.
 
Mr.wu is confuse with her straight answer .
"But I want something more precious than this place.. " she says
"Tell me, what is that?"
"Your son"
Mr. Wu's eyes widened. "Do you want my son?"
Jessica nods.
 
"I want him. I want to be his friend. I will treat his heart.. I will protect his heart. I will make him happier. I want to be with him.. please let him have a friend.."
 
Mr.Wu's heart knocked hard. A warm feeling surges all over his body. In his life, no one ever, not once of his people tell him the meaning of himself 
"How lucky yifan.. " he says.
"Huh?"
 
Mr.wu chuckles and pats sica's head.
"Actually there is another way to get both yifan and this place.." Mr.Wu says.
"What is that , mr.wu?"
"Be the Wu.."
 
Jessica eyes widened.
"Be.. the wu?"
Mr.wu nods.
.....
"Be what??" Jessica is about to spur out her drink in front of Sooyoung. Tiffany who sits next to sooyoung scoot further to avoid it.
 
Sooyoung nods. "-Thats what you told me.. i just telling you the truth." Sooyoung remarks. Taeyeon and tiffany nods agreeing.
 
"Yeah, she doesnt lie.." Taeyeon says.
"Eventhough we werent there watching, but Yoona and sooyoung were there, they witnessed it.." Tiffany agreeing.
 
Jessica make a suspicious face.
"Come on you think we made up this story?" Sooyoung asks.
 
Jessica shrugs. "Maybe. I dunno. Since I dont remember a thing. I dont feel much.."
 
Sooyoung exchange glances with taeyeon and tiffany.
"All I need now is Donghae oppa reason.."
Sooyoung sighs.
"right.. you are still thinking about donghae oppa.."

Jessica walks around Wu's maze admiring how great their garden is, untill she forgot how she shall find the way out. her body trembles by the cool air that blown in the middle of the night. she then regretted when Yoona tried to stops her but she ignored her.

she sighs. She guess it will take a lot of time until her bestfriend or parent found her.

"anybody there? help me, I'm lost" she shrieks. but no one answers her. the leaves start making buzzing sounds from the blown wind, and the crickets voices. her body start chilling.
"i'm scared.. Yoona! Sooyoung ah! Mom! Dad! I'm here!" she shrieks.

her step stops when she realized that she is just going deeper to the darker side. She maybe doesnt afraid of the bully, but she is afraid or the dark and bugs, and also.. Ghost..

her leg frozen when suddenly she feels someone is standing behind her and trying to get closer.

"m-mm-mom" she stutters. a hand suddenly laid on her right shoulder and makes her jump."Please! go away!!" she jumps and closes her eyes in fear.

"its me"

but the familiar voice suddenly washes the fear away from her, she watches Yifan stands behind her with worried face written all over his face. "yifan.." she sighs heavily and run to hug him in fear.

"thank you.. thank you.." she feels all safe. and Yifan just frozen, he doesnt know what to do.

it is the first time he sees a tear from a girl. and its sure kills him inside. he pats her back and comforting her.

"Lets get out of here.." he leads. and jessica follows him closely behind.

a hand snuck on yifan's hand, he looks down and smiles.

"hold on me tight" he says, and she listens to him.

this is the second time, Yifan feels a strange feeling surging his heart. it feels warm and comfortable. her hand fit perfectly on his.

it a first time

Its a firstlove for both Yifan or Jessica who keeps smiling behind his back.

"thank you a lot.." She says after Yifan lead her to the exit. "-I dont know what will happened if you are not there" she continues.

Yifan smiles and bring his hand to her cheek. caught sica off guard. his hand wipe the trail of the tears that fallen from her eyes.
"I guess this is how you feel when I am alone.." he mutters. Jessica face reddened.
"- Maybe he need me, I dont want to let him alone, I guess he need me to help him, I need to rescue him.." he muttered. sica listens to him. "-because I do. I feel I want to go crazy because I heard you panic, I am feel I need to run to you.. and Its aching me seeing you cry.. Is this how you feel to a friend?" he asks.

Sica feels a bit confused.

"I guess.. but-" she says. Yifan silently listens to her. "-you sounds more like a lover than a friend, just now.."

thats yifan's cue, his heart reacts faster than his brain. he pulls her neck and duck his head lower to capture her lips with him.

Sica eyes widened.

its their first. the innocence but sincere kiss from the firstlove.

"I want you to be the Wu.. Lets be happy forever, I'll be your only friend who will never betray you and I will always protect you. I''ll be someone who will always make you happy...I promise you"

It is the greatest words from a 12 years kid.
but kids or not, Love is still love.
and promise is a promise.

.

.

Kris suddenly pulled out from daydreaming. His smile appears remembering back in his day. He vows to be with her for the rest of his days. After that day, Kris never have a will to make another girlfriend. and then suddenly they lost contact after five years. and she is suddenly gone. Kris Officially change his Chinesse name as Canadian's, or officially changed Yifan into Kris after his parents announced that he is the legal heir of Wu's group. And his first command as a Heir is searching for her.

It tooks a month for him exploring South korea to find her.

Until suddenly her name mentioned all over the country because the incident she was on.

Kris head is about to crazy when He heard the news that morning, he took a Private jet from USA to South korea to find her. and that was when he found his girl is laying on the bed with medical machine all over her body.

"do all your best to heal her.." He threatened the Director of the hospital.
"-We did, but we can only hope she can do that.. everything is up to her.." the Director says.

Kris' world crush into million.

"-She may lose her memories" the Doctor behind him told.

and its true, the day when she is charged from the hospital, She passed kris by. In her 18th birthday, she simply smiled at him and passed by. and soon she got herself a boyfriend, which broken kris even more. In her 19th birthday, she recognized the F4 but Kris.

Kris doesnt know what he should do. so he sent a few men to found a business line with Jung corp. He is afraid that as time goes by he will be forever erased in both her heart or brain.

He definitely, strictly, hate it. not when all he have is his heart for her. still. unmoved.


Hello my dearest reader ^^

its been such a long time. I kinda busy with works and now I overworked, and fell sick T.T

enjoy the story and please support this fanfic and comment ^^