Prologue : Four (The one who always waiting)

PROLOGUE : My Boyfriend Kris Wu
"I can understand that you taken captain position from me but I can't understand why did you stare my girlfriend so longingly.. " donghae politely says. Watching him and sica's affection already making him so done. And now Lee Donghae is calling him and protesting him for looking at her?
 
Kris scoffs and shook his head.
"-I dont know what are you talking about Donghae-ssi"
 
Donghae scoffs at kris' innocence statement.
"I saw it, and it twice. First you were looking at sica so intently in the course. And second, this time you watching her with such soft expression.. spill it, what do you want?"
 
Kris coldly stares at donghae. "-Its not your business. " he simply says and passed by.
"I wont let anyone mess with her. Dont even dare to think funny" donghae warns.
 
Kris stops at his track. "-Why? Do you feel unsecure?"
"What?" Donghae tone goes deeper.
"Threatening me. It sounds like you are afraid that I can take her away from you.."
 
Donghae hand balled. "No. Iam not. She is mine."
 
Kris smirks and turn his head for a while before leaves.
"-- is this the start?" Kris asks himself loud enough for donghae heard.
......
Jessica walks down from her car on her black dress. Mr. And Mrs. Jung are getting out after her.
"Dont make such a grumpy face.this is important meeting of Industries develompent " Mrs.jung whispers to her daughter. Jessica only makes a face which annoyed her mother more.
 
"Shh.. lets go, people are waiting" Mr.Jung comes in the middle and offering both his arms for his lovely ladies.
"Appa, I'll hang out with Yoona and Sooyoung" sica whispers watching Yoona and Sooyoung on the corner of the grand Ballroom. Both of them are waving their hands on her. Signing her to join them.
 
"No.." Mr.Jung suddenly says, confusing her.
"We need to greet Wu's first. There are a lot of things to talk about."
"What..?" 
"Eomma told you that we will make a combined project with them right? Better get along if you want this end sooner" Mrs.Jung threatened her daughter. Jessica makes a face.
 
..
Honestly as much as sica want to run away from them, she cant do that when practically Wus are surronded her.
"You've grown really beautiful. Its been ten years Jessica.." Mr. Wu comments. Mrs. Wu agreeing.
 
While left a boy that calmly enjoying his food not even minding jessica that helplessly sending a danger signal to him.
 
"Are you get along well kris?" Mrs Wu asks. Jessica gives him a stare. 
"We are ok.." kris simply says, giving his mom a frown. 
"Just okay? Nothing more --?" She asks. Kris puts down his fork and looks at confused jessica.
"I'll take sica's go first, lets go jessica.." kris says out of nowhere, sensing the girl start fidgeting with useless attention. Jessica who still left dumbfound slowly raises from her seat and bows her head before leaves.
 
"Omo omo.. look at them~ how cute~ " Mrs.wu says. Mrs.Jung chuckles proudly.
"Lets be better, Mrs.jung" mrs.wu continues.
 
"For a better future" Mr.wu raises his wine glass and Mr.Jung smiles, raising his glass. Adding cheers from the women.
....
Kris walks toward the back garden. He doesnt expect that jessica is actually following him closely. He hears her heels sound softly following his boots'.
 
"Why?" Her sudden question stops kris. He turns around and should jumps a foot behind knowing the girl is so close with him.
"I told you I dont want to talk about business with you..." he says.
"Business? Where is the part of -our-relationship- actually business?" She aks.
 
Kris softly looks at her soft brown eyes.
"-do you really, forget me?" He questioned back which taken her back.
 
"Are you talking about ten years ago..?" She makes him taken a back now. Kris eyes widened.
"Y-you remember?" He asks.
 
Jessica walks past him and looks over her shoulder. Giving him a side smile.
"It took me a while. Sooyoung is the one who told me.." she starts explaining. "- I remember"
 
A smile appear on his face.
"Do you really remember me? Everything?"
 
Jessica turns around and cross her arms. " i do..."she points at people who is gathering around food fountain.
"-That lee minho, park haejin, kim bum and kim soohyun, over there .. they used to picked on you because you didnt understand korean. And I was the one who took care of them" she proudly says.
 
"-And?" Kris with eager written all over his face asks. Jessica shuts .
"Isnt that all?" She simply shrugs. His smile fell.
 
"Anyway are you making good friend with them?" Sica asks, refering the bullies. Kris sighs and turns his body.
"Of course. I knew english, chinese, korean now." He coldly says and leaves.
 
Jessica stares in awe. "Whats with mood swing? Weird.." she mumbles and leave for her bestfriends yoona and sooyoung.
...
 
"What do you thing is left?" Sooyoung asks after sica explaing the latest situation. Yoona put her finger on her chin. 
"Maybe you borrowed something from him, eonni?" Yoona asks.
"Nope. do I look like someone who will do that?" Sica asks. And yoona shook her head.
 
Definitely not. She has everything she want since she kid. Then, what else is left? She thinks. Her eyes shift toward kris figure who stands next to them who used to bully him. They are all grow up as such a gentleman. Jessica eyes caught his subtle smile, making her smiled.
 
"Before kris moved here, I heard my parents talking a lot about your family. I think he really has something from you.." yoona words caught sica's attention.
 
"They asked.. what?" Sooyoung asks instead sica who listening closely.
"I heard from secretary won, they will developing new branch here, they want to contact your parents but they lost connection, they asked about you through my grandpa.."
 
Jessica nods. "Aish. Annoying.." jessica murmurs.
...
Park haejin comes close to kris' side brings two glass of apple juice. He passes it to kris which pull kris out of his dazed.
"I heard you will living here?" Haejin asks. Kris gladly receives his drink.
"Yeah."
 
Haejin stares at the girls crowding and teaming.
"Are you being serious with her?" Haejin flaps his dring toward sica's way. Kris raises his eyebrow.
"My parent is.." kris simply answers.
 
Haejin offer his suspicious look to kris.
"I won't eat that." Haejin says, making kris smirks. "Its freaking years long. Now you coming here and appear just like a miracle. Are you that possesive?" Haejin jokes.
 
Kris finishes his drink. "I dont understand what are you trying to say.." kris ignores.
 
Haejin pats kris' shoulder. "I know she promised to marry you. I remember. Judging from the way she treats you now, i guess she doesnt remember a thing" Kris stares coldly to haejin.
 
"-Mostly, firstlove is unrequired kris. Be strong" haejin knows he hits the spot. He sense the change on kris'expression. Haejin throws his arms in the air while posing Vs.
"Good luck bro! you have us on your back!" Haejin wrigles his eyebrows. 
 
Kris smirks and shook his head. He might have bad start with the F4 but, it was just a mere start. After the fight.. and after they met jessica. The world turn upside down.
 
Kris softly smiles toward the girl that seems frowning next to yoona and sooyoung.
"- I really want you to remember me by yourself. Because I always remember you everytime and everyday." Kris thought. "Am I too selfish?" He asks himself.
 
Everyone doesnt want to be end just as a stupid one side love anyway. 
 
"Its donghae, right?" A familiar voice makes him turn around. He bows his head.
"Yes Mrs. Jung?" Kris is taken a back with the mentioned name.
"I already checked everything. Its Lee donghae that blocking us." 
 
At her words, kris couldnt agreeing or denying.
"what do you want me to do? Just say.. " she says.
 
Its a great offer for kris.
For a second, before he smiles.
"Nah.. I'll just win her heart once more. Its okay.." kris smiled once again to jessica's way.
 
Mrs. Jung smiled softly and hugs him.
"You always get me on you back, boy.. cheer up" 
 
Kris nods as a thanks. 
Right. He has jessica's parents green card. He has his parents supports. 
The only left is .. her heart and her memories.

Guys! Here a new chapter for you..
Please comment and give me support^^
all the silent reader~ give me your voice ~^^