Prologue : Six (Love is a War)

PROLOGUE : My Boyfriend Kris Wu

Taeyeon called by A4 plain paper because she hardly moves or even run, but this A4-girl is actually running all her might to reach her best friend in her class. ignoring the commotion behind her, she keeps her mind straight to Jessica.

"Sica!!" Taeyeon calls out between her sturdy breath.
"what the hell is happening taenggoo?" sica confusedly asks. Taeyeon catches her breath before gulps her own saliva.

"-donghae oppa.." she mentions. making not only Jessica but all her bestfriend who happened around her curious.
"-Is with Sandara" Taeyeon continues. jessica raised her eyebrow,

"what do you mean?"

taeyeon points to the Hall. "Donghae oppa suddenly making a loud commotion with being lovey dovey with Dara.. "

"what? what do you mean?" tiffany remarks.
"That is what I am about to ask to you sica.." taeyeon throws the question to the baffled sica. "are you broke with oppa?" Taeyeon asks.

Jessica shook he head. no.. she never say those scary words to Donghae

nor Donghae to sica..

"-but why?" Taeyeon confused.

"we better see what is going on.." Sica says as she half running half walking to the Hall. And she can feel all eyes are on her whenever she walks and whispers are following her behind her back. making her shrudder in fear.

...

Jessica's eyes are watery when she watches the man she always love with all her heart is hugging another girl in the middle of basketball team.

"-oppa?" Sica doesnt care whether all eyes are on them or not, what she care the most is Donghae.But her heart is hurt when she watches the cold inside Donghae's eyes. feels ignorant.

"we got this enough, sica" Donghae boldly says.
"-what the? oppa.. what do you mean with enough?" Sica baffled.Donghae steps closer, biting his aching heart back.

"you cheat on me" he said, making everyone gasps. including sica. her eyes rounded.

"-sica never cheat" tiffany starts to takes side, knowing that her bestfriend never ever has a thought to leave donghae or cheat on him. Tiffany, Taeyeon and Sooyoung knew the best that sica is head over heels on Donghae.

Sandara snarls, "dont try to defend girls, sica is cheating behind your back"

Tiffany's blood rises a second sandara said those. All of them knew that Tiffany patience is low.

"Shut freaking up you, liar. we dont talk with you" Tiffany snaps dara. donghae steps between them and cutting in.

"And I dont talk with you.." he glares fany, fany made a face and follows when taeyeon pulls her back.

"prove it" sica voice comes small and waver. she holds her tears back, donghae aware of it.

. and his little heart is afraid of hurting her. he want to kicks everything aside and hugs her right here right now, but he cant back off now..

He has his reason, for not hurting sica more..

to make her leaves him, because it will hurt less than saying that her family is betraying her. atleast Donghae want to protect both. He knew, Jessica rely a lot to her family.

"- Dara has a photo of you and Kris -kissing.. " Donghae gulps down his broken heart, its a trap that Dara made up .

"what?" Taeyeon remarks, she then realize the girl behind donghae raising a photo in the air, its a photo from Kris' back looking so close to jessica, it is can make people misuderstand them. it is a photo that can stir kris and jessica into cheating-thing.

Sooyoung eyes widened. she knew when was that, it is happened when they were in the party. Sooyoung stares at disbelief sica who crying silently.

that is when someone pass by Sooyoung and grabs Sica to steps back.

"Kris?" sooyoung and almost all of people around them whispers the problematic name. Kris has cold face on him. from the way he looks, everyone knew, that he is already pissed of.

Sica helplessly pulled behind a sturdy back. she gazes weakly behind Kris' back.
"don't make her as a laughing stock you, bastard" kris furily says. He Shoves donghae hard to the floor. making everyone gasps in panic.

"-no one can disrespect her, as long as I still breath and alive!" Kris says loud and clear, up above that he is really pissed off.

Jessica stares confusedly to Kris' statement. she can only watching Kris' shoulder rises and down in anger.

"ha! you finally show your true color" Donghae raised with Dara's helping. Kris doesnt answer, he is just make a face. He doesnt even bother with whispers around him.

"You bastard, you cheat with my girl.." Donghae smirks. "-Dont think that I dont know. Just because you have power and money with you, you easily play me.." donghae turns to sica who look completely broken.
 
"I'm sorry but I dont want to go out with a liar.. " Donghae says and drags Dara with him away. Leaving the uproar scenes that slowly start giving both sica or kris disgusts look.
 
"-Sica yah..." sooyoung steps closer and hugs her bestfriend.
 
"-I didnt cheat.." sica keeps mumble. From her eyes she looks tiffany is cursing people to piss off and Taeyeon looks so sad for her. But She doesnt sure what kind of expression Kris has on his face right now.
 
"I know.. " sooyoung mumbles.
"Then why... why suddenly oppa act like this..." sica keeps questioning her friends who doesnt sure how to answer it either.
 
Sooyoung looks at the Kris who softly watching sica. She remembered something on her back of her head. Sooyoung's eyes larger when Kris snatches sica from sooyoung's hug to end up with his hug, and everyone gasps..
'so its true that they are cheating..' whispers stars booming around the spectators.
 
but the one most surprised is jessica. "k-kris.. what -are"
"just stay.. Let me comfort you" he whispers, like a gentleman.
 
he pulls afters Jessica feels a bit less shakier. Kris checks her sullen face and wipes the tears from her eyes.
"-do you still not remember who am I?" he softly asks. jessica shook her head.
"sorry, I had a accident that took an half of my memories gone.." she mumbles. kris sighs.
 
"do you want to listen to whatever I will say to you, and promised me to believe everything I say later?" Kris asks. Sica unsurely nods.
 
a soft smile appear on kris' face before he pulls her go from the commotion. with all her bestfriend following behind.
.......
Kris looks at sica's bestfriend and nods. He leaves them a second.
"Its okay, we will clear this matter.. just believe in us" Taeyeon says.
"right, just go with Kris, I dont think you can focus at all" Sooyoung adds. tiffany nods and pats sica's shoulder.
"-I think I can turn into a wild cat today.. better you don't watch that ugly side of mine, bestie" Tiffany jokes and succedd making a simple smile on Sica's face.
 
"thanks guys.. and I am sorry.." Sica says.
 
Taeyeon shook her head. "Nah, its not you.. its their problem but the unfairly accused and blame everything to you.."
"-I agree.. we believe in you sica, dont worry" Tiffany supports.
 
Kris's car finally arrive and its their cue to go. Sica glance at the basketball's court once more time before she enter his car. Kris gives her bestfriends a low nods before drive away.
 
"This kind of commotion was happened before.." Sooyoung weakly mumbles, but loud enough for both Taeyeon and Tiffany heard.
"I think I remember kris.."
Tiffany raises her eyebrow. "how?"
"Its when they were still a kid.. They make a clear announcement."
"huh?"
sooyoung twirls around.
 
"its just a funny promise when they were kid.." Sooyoung states. but her face becomes darker after. "--Dont tell me that Kris is serious about it.." sooyoung suddenly frozen. "no.. I think Kris is serious.." she mutters to herself.
Tiffany raises her eyebrow.
"what the hell are you talking about?"
 
Sooyoung stares blankly to her bestfriends.
"- Kris, Maybe... is really.. Yifan.."
 
Tiffany and Taeyeon looks at each other. while sooyoung jaw drops.
 

New update for you guys, I wonder am I doing well writing this?
Let me listen to your comment guys ^^
enjoy and keep support ^^

 
cleardot.gif