Prologue : ten (The one who further and closer)

PROLOGUE : My Boyfriend Kris Wu

Donghae officially became Park's representative and finally stands next to Haejin as a shareholder. This thing amaze people out. The ugly duckling turn into royal swan. 

Jessica stands still when she watches her boyfriend get out from basketball court. All the player following him behind.

"Captain.. why?!" One of his junior asks. Donghae smiles.

"I just dont think this is my way.. be good to your new captain. I will always support this team." Donghae explains.

"Donghae ah!" His soulmate in court, eunhyuk tries to protest but donghae gives him a look that makes him stop protesting.

"Lets talk.." jessica's voice make the rest of the basketball player stops and walk away leaving the two of them.

"-You want to stop being a basketball player?" She asks. Donghae coldly nods. "-Why?" She asks.

Donghae cant answer.

"Is it because of I want you to be the one? Are you hate me that much to throw your only dream?" She asks. Donghae smirks.

"Dont get me wrong sica, I didnt play basketball because of you and I didnt stop because of you too.. its true that I throw my dream away. But it is because i found my new dream. To be successful and almighty." He says.

Jessica stares blankly at him.

"Just be honest to me oppa. Why? Why did you do this to me?" She sounds broken and fragile.

Donghae gulps down his hesitation to not bring her to his arms.

"Because i got sick with you. Because you cheat behind me. And because .. whatever you do, i can never be with you"

For a second jessica thought that he really hates her. But she just doesnt know that he mean it. A lot. Especially the last statement.

"I really want to beg for to be with you but.. I just dont want to force you anylonger oppa. You can choose. This is the last time for you and me. Can I be with you again?" She asks. Carefully.

Donghae closes his eyes. Yes, he want. For godsaken, he really want it.

"No. I have dara with me.. and you have kris.." he says. Instead of his honesty, he lied.

"-Its a goodbye then. Be happy.. because I will be" Donghae says. Leaving her. And everything behind her.

And sica slumps down in misery. A goodbye.. mean, it will be the last time he is her lover. And after a goodbye, she will be only her.

A shell without body.

Her tears stop when she sees a pair of shoes stops in front of her. Kris squats down and hugs her shoulder.

"Dont cry. Please. Stop cry for that stupid" kris says calming the sobbing sica.

...

A week after, Donghae is no where to found. Seems like Park's funding him to go exchange for supporting his academy. And sica should helplessly walking her day alone.

"-Dont zoned out" a hand swings in front of her face. Kris appears out of no where. Jessica sighs and put her face on the table.

"Dont talk to me.." she grumpily says. Kris shook his head. He put an apple to her table.

"Your mom told me you are on diet. Is that why you seems like a wild lion?" Kris jokes. Jessica pouts. 

"Diet is hard. Dont mock me." She snaps. Tiffany who happens sat behind her snarls. 

"Dont mind her, she could blank out in anysecond" tiffany comments. Jessica made a face.

Kris worriedly looks at the girl that seems so weak. "Why are you dieting anyway? You are not fat at all.." he questioning.

"Know what? After donghae oppa leave, I thought alot about it. What is wrong on me, why he leave me for another girl. And i realized that she is more beautiful, slimmer and cuter than me.. so I start become her.." sica says. 

Kris stares coldly at her.

"Maybe that can make him coming back at me.."

"Then stop it." Kris suddenly says. "You are way more beautiful than sandara. You are way better than her. You are way cuter than her.. and the most of all, you are Jessica" Kris seriously says.

His words sends warmth into her stomach. Her hand reaches for the apples before she eats it 

"Thanks for saying.."

Kris caress her hair, making her frozen. "-dont do diet, you are beautiful even you weight a hundred." He says.

"Cih, what a good hitting comment" she says, but she couldn't lie that he moves her heart.

there is the time when She stares at his side profile, she found that he is really attractive. and there is the times when she found that he actually a fool and cool at the same time. Sica just doesnt realized that her old feeling is coming back for her.


It is saturday night when Sooyoung, Yoona and Tiffany are hanging out together, Jessica found herself being dragged by her bestfriends.
"yah.. you need to breath too, aren't you?" Tiffany snaps when Jessica is lazying around. she couldnt help but follow her bestfriends.

"where are we going anyway?" She aks, giving in. her bestfriend lead her to a cinema.
"watching movie.." Sooyoung simply says. they wait for a line.

"Five tickets please" Yoona says and takes out her money. Jessica raises her eyebrow. five? obviously they are just four.

"-wait, whose for the other ticket?" She asks.
"Kris.." Sooyoung says, giving an obviously stares. Jessica scrunches her nose. "why is there a man between us.."
 

Tiffany rolls her eyes. "babe- even if you can''t see him within your eyes, it doesnt mean he isn't there.. he maybe somewhere watching us, it may be better we buy the ticket for him than let him waiting alone outside" she explaines and takes one of the ticket to the counter.

"a gentleman named Kris will get this from here, please bring this ticket for him.." Tiffany says to the lady at the counter. and she gladly nods.

Jessica found that her bestfriend actually knew something.
"Jess, you might not remember anything, but He always following you silently. watching you everything you are away, alone or with your company.." Sooyoung tells her.
"He always keeps the distance just in case you are uncomfortable. He always been there Unnie.." Yoona continues.

"what the hell..?" Sica mutters. She sees each of her bestfriend closely, and no one of them are lying. she sighs..
"-Is that true If I love him a lot in the past?" She asks.

Sooyoung, Yoona and Tiffany look at each other. they nod. Making sica sighs.
"-He is your firstlove sica, and your firstkiss.." Tiffany nonchalantly says, making the later reddened.


Jessica feels the seat beside her move and her bestfriend right about Kris. He appears just as they thought. He coolly sits and act like nothing happens.
"over there" He whispers her to focus on the movie when he found Sica is giving him a glare.

"so its true.." she mutters. Kris gives her a side smile.
"do you think I only joked around when I say that its always been you..?" he whispers back. Honestly Jessica got ghostbumps when he said that to her intimately.

"-babo" He whispers when he knows the girl is frozen in her place. there is a subtle smile on his face. and for the rest of the movie he spends with watching his girl instead of the movie.


"we will go first, I dont want to being a victim behind you guys" Tiffany, straightforwardly says. Sooyoung and Yoona are following her away. Jessica sighs,

"those immature girls.." she snickers. Kris chuckles.
"where are we going now?" she asks. Kris grabs her hand and pulls her with him.

"a place I really want to come with you.." He says. jessica eyes are softly gazing his big hand on her.

what if I really love him even then and later?  she wonders. His hand is warm and comfortable. and his back is sturdy to protect her. she smiles.

Kris brings his car to the place Jessica doesnt even know. its a hill, and she just remember that Yoona's mansion are around, but she doesnt sure. his car stops and he signs her to follow him.

"here, the first time I believe in you .. and falling in love with you" He straightforwadly says. Jessica's eyes larger.
"here? you mean in a hill? this scary hill?" She asks.

Kris nods. he walks, stepping back getting closer to the edge, making the girl's  heart anxious.

"yah, don't get closer to the edge" she says. but Kris has another thought. he keep stepping behind.
"you know, maybe If that day you weren't there, I might be just die without no one remembering me. but you changed me." he says.

Jessica eyes keeps get bigger as he steps behind.

"I didn't change anything~ The world still rotating even without me" she panics.
"you changed My world. Because of you, My world is rotating. the stopped world, turning around again. You made my parents care for me more, you made me some true friend, you made me a love.." he says. he is dangerously close with the edge.

"Kris.. what are you doing?" She is become more anxious. Kris opens his arms close.

"-I don't know, maybe if we replays the scene, you can remember me.."

Jessica is frozen in her spot. one step behind, and Kris will fall.

"Is that memories really important for you?" She asks, trying to stops him whatever it takes. He nods.

"For me, its my everything, I really want you to feel me just like the old me, I know I can't feel how do you feel, I know you can't understand, you really like breath in my life, so if that breath is stops, can you understand how suffocating its for me?" He asks.

"- I know, i understand.. so please, Dont do it. dont even think about it Kris.." She says, scared. Kris smiles softly. She takes a step closer, one step, two step, and reaches out her hand.

Kris stares at her hand. He chuckles and step ahead to pulls her in his hug.

Jessica still surprised with his unpredicted moves. He chuckles and tightened his hug on her.
"I want you to be with me, to be the Wu." I want you to be the Wu. The words sounds familiar for her. and her eyes caught him staring down at her, intimately, close and deep.

"-I promise you happiness.." He whispers.

call her stupid or fool, that moment, she forget who is she, Forget who Donghae is, and All she do is nodding her head.

its not her brain who works for her.
her old heart is re-opening.

She just doesnt know what she did before He suddenly, crashes his lips on her. she cries.

she just doesnt know why. He feels so sweet yet stranger.
"-then what are we now?" she shyly asks.
kris slip her side hair to her ear with one of his other arm pull her waist close to him.
"what again, we are a fiancee. we always are.." He softly says.

Jessica absentmindedly nods.


She asks. once again she asks to the mirror.  to herself.  She is now no longer Donghae's girlfriend, She is now Kris' long-old-fiancee. and the issues already spread in the industries.

"are you sure, sica?" she asks herself.

today too, she will attend the party invitation. but today, She will go with Kris. She wears an ellegant -color dress and a black heels, looking like a princess.

"- lets just take your time sica" she mutters to herself before walks down. she already knew that Kris is waiting for her. He smiles at her. "lets go.." he says.

Jessica gives him a side glance.

"don't worry, I just don't say it, but I know you are always beautiful and perfect" he says, sensing her glare. she smiles.


guys.. a few more chapter.. and this story come into an end
whats your opinion about this chapter guys?

note : sorry I dont have much time to correct the misspelling or the verb error, I have a lot of financial report to finish T.T