Prologue : Eleven (The Legendary Forgotten Love story) -Fin-

PROLOGUE : My Boyfriend Kris Wu

It is such big talk within industries, that Wu group found a Fiancee for their Heir. and everyone in the room knew that Jessica is their new focus.
"-dont mind them" Kris whispers when he feels his girl is fidgeting when people are staring and talking about him. some of them even trying to make a conversation. Now that two Big and Powerful Company are joined into one, no one dare to ignore them. they get themself unwanted attention.

"its getting more uncomfortable." jessica mutters. Kris silently pulls her behind his back, making her once again surprised.

"just hide behind my back" he says. jessica touches by his gentleness.

but suddenly the party turns merrier since the Park group enter and Donghae follows closely behind Dara's parents. Jessica eyes eyeing the man that seems ignorant with them.

"the new representative succeed on guiding his first project. I heard his project gonna be successfull" someone wishpers. jessica raises her eyebrow. He does has ability in business, Jessica thought.

but she doesnt mind much, since she doesnt have greediness about business. But it does prick Kris' mind as a successor of Wu group.

"-Jess!" a savior voice breaking the staring contest within Donghae and Sica. She should thanks her bestfriend, Sooyoung who comes in the middle.

"-Kris, I'll go with sooyoung and yoona" she says, kris nods and she walks away. but as soon as he let go of her, another man approaches him.

his every sense woken up. and guard in alert.
"-How is she? is she still searching of me?" donghae thickheadedly asks. Kris hand balled.
"I hope you can protect her well for me, because one day I will get her back. until then, protect her for me" donghae is adding fire into burning wooden.

"I know you and her Parent's planned this" Donghae scoots closer and smiled evilly. He is too, indeed, hurting for.

"I realized I was so powerless, moneyless, and I will gain power and take back her from you.." Donghae confidently says.

kris smirks. "you won't beat me. your love will never beat mie. dont even dream about it. money? power? If you love her truely, you will understand that she never ever considering to live with power and money. she is the type of the girl who will throw everything for the one she loves.. I bet she never did that to you? you just pathentic man who knew nothing.. love? give that to a beggar." kris provocating. he earns a fist from the later that thrown him on the ground.

the party suddenly screams in panic.

and Jessica who witness the fight starts run to the scene with Sooyoung and Yoona following close behind.

"Kris!!" she screams when she watches the strong man she used to know, her long-old fiancee, laying on the ground with blood gushing from his corner lips.

her eyes doubled when she watches him stands and run toward donghae to launch a punch on his stomach. Donghae double over.

the scene become bigger when Sandara suddenly appears and run for Donghae's life.

"-Babe--" she supports him to stands, but the man seems so undone with Kris provocate.

he once again launches toward the man only to found himself pushing a woman aside to fall. His eyes widened when he watches himself pushing his lovely girl falls. he heard Kris' hissed and run for her. Donghae rushes to her and both men squat down reaching out their hand.

Jessica hisses as she tries to stands. her eyes caught to gentleman who reach their hand to her. she watches Donghae eyes, she is sure he doesnt mean to hurt her. she just suddenly come in the middle. And he just cant control himself suddenly. and when she shifts her eyes toward another man who watches her with fear inside his eyes. and anxious.

She takes Kris' hand without hesitantly. she just want to hold Kris' hand that time. or else he can broken more than pieces. She just feels that way.

Kris smile softly as he supports her to stands up. Jessica sighs watching 'the lost' donghae.

"I hope you won't do this again to my fiancee, donghae-ssi. I just want to remind you, you are the one who lose me.. not me. so I won't reaches for your hand anymore.." she says and leaves, drags kris with her.

......

She drags Kris to the quite place. She stares at Kris with disappointment in her eyes.
"why did you triggered him?" she ask.
"you knew he already lose from you.." she continued.

Kris throws his face aside.

"Am I not enough?" she asks. The tears he held slowy falling.

"dont you see I am afraid?" he asks her back. jessica tries to read his closed eyes. "don't you see I am so anxious, back there?" he asks.

she keeps herself in silent. she tries to understand.

"whenever you are with him, don't you see you were killing me? and now finally you are apart with him and be with me. don't you see I am scared as death you will seeing him again, when I am aware that you are still forcing yourself to remember me.. you just.. just.." Kris is so frustated. untill she pulls him into her fragile arms.

all the burden in his shoulder suddenly lifted. he puts his head on her tiny yet comfort shoulder.

"- All I just want to do is stopping him seizing you from me. I am so desperate to make you stay with me. the one you belong to. I'm sorry.."

Thats when Jessica finally understand his heart.

"I will learn to flip back the book of my memories. I may be waver later, but I hope you can hold me tight.. Kris.." she says.

he feels. the love they used to share together. he feels it from the way she holds him. she slowly push him to observes his face.

before she smiles.

"I'm sorry for coming late.." she softly says as she softly caressing the corner of his lip. she frowns. "-just dont get hurt.. it is hurting me too" she continues.

Kris softly smiled. "I love you so much.." he says.

she feels a strong weird feeling inside her chest, and butterflies on her stomach. she doesnt sure why she moved so easily from donghae.

maybe he is right.

maybe everyone is right about him.

maybe she only the one who blinded, when people around her having fresh memories about them being together. she doesnt want to back off now, she already decided.

so she pulls his tie to makes him scrunched down. and she seals him with eternal love. the kiss from her makes him caught off of guard. But she doesnt seem waver at all when she snucks her hand around his waist. Kris smiles between the kiss and moved his frozen arms to her neck, to help her from struggling alone. he wont let her do that alone. when he and his feeling flooded. they just dont care people are staring at them and cheering for them.

they just dont care. all he care is her feeling now.
and all she care is his feeling right now.

"they finally.. " sooyoung says to Yoona. Yoona nods and elbows Haejin that stand next to her.
"you dont need to listen to Kris' brokenheart stories again. congrats oppa" Yoona teased.

Haejin only gives them a side smile and proudly sees at his bestfriend.

"you did it man.. after those stupid years" he mumbles and smiles.

.....

People all around the world are now start talking about them. no one dare to touch her or hit on her easily now. She is been a hot topic inside or outside Korea.

"-its getting .. more and more annoying" Sica mumbles to her bestfriends.
"yah, you are being an international star now. people are talking about you start from your fashion to your academy" sooyoung says.
"Is Wu that great?" Taeyeon amazedly asks.

Sica shook her head. bored. her eyes searching outside building. Reporters are waiting outside. And when she watches Kris entering the building, they are swarming toward him. Giving him a lot of questions, start from business to personal.

sica sighs, feels bad.

eventhough she was no different with him, being pressures and crowded.

"- I wonder what will you do later?" Tiffany nonchalantly asks sica.

"Dunno, we're still schooling, I don't want to think too much" Sica answers

"say because you already have someone who will take a responsible of you.." Sooyoung makes a face. Jessica softly smiles. liking the way it sounds.

suddenly the crowd running in the class and looking for sica.

"Sicaa!" they shouts aggitately making the girl jumps in her seat.
"whatsup??"

"-is that true, Kris will leave Wu's corp?" one of them asks. jessica eyes widened. she looks at her bestfriends who only shrug their shoulder.

"what the hell?" she exclaimes.
"Its true, he said it outside that he clarified he is no longer Wu's group heir.."one of the crowd says.

jessica jumps in surprised. Sooyoung, taeyeon and Tiffany look at each other before following the girl running outside.

Jessica runs toward the entering gate and watches the reporters are flooding, listening closely to Kris' speech.

"ah! thats Jessica!" people start shift their attention to the girl who seems still clueless. Jessica walks toward kris' side and questionically sees at her boyfriend.

Kris loops his arm to her waist and pulls her closer.

"I will built my company for her, and after my company stable and gets bigger, I will plan my life with her forever.." his statements make people start gasping and the camera flashing brighter toward them.

jessica eyes doubled and kris only smiles down at her.
"what do you mean?" she whispers. Kris only caressing her cheek with a low nod.

.......

"seriously what do you mean with leaving Wu corp and building small company? are you crazy kris??" jessica says as she following the taller man who held her and drag her from the crowd around them.

"-do you think it will be easy?" she asks, now the both of them are safe from the crowd after entering the school. Sooyoung, taeyeon and tiffany are waiting them inside.

"- sica is right, dont make such a rush decision, kris.." Taeyeon wisely says. Kris smiles at Jessica.
"thanks for worrying me.." he says, turns around and sweetly watches his girl. "But I do have my own plan" he said.

"what is your plan? tell me" Jessica asks.

"I will beat donghae in every way possible and be the most compatible one for you, no one else can be beside you except me. thats my plan.."

jessica sighs, the other girls exchange glare.

"kris--"
"you just need to stay next to me, be with me, and forever with me.. thats it"

his words somehow makes her shrudders in fear. she just doesnt know what is waiting for her. she just doesnt know it and shruggs it by.

"alright.. I'll be with you"

"thanks.." he pulls her into his hug, and smilling happily.

now that he has all of her, the remaining is to get rid of the obstacles around them. Lee donghae will never be remembered in her thought.

they just don't know that later he will turn into cold hearted in order to be 'The Kris'.

_FIN_


Finally~~~

its a goodbye from me ~ I'll write another story about them after they married, but its still in my thought, since I dont have enough story plot for marriage problems. I currently still research about better topic that caused a marriage shaken. so maybe if someone perhaps, married, and dont mind to share some stories with me, I will really aprecriate it ^^

please comment and show me what is in you guys mind about this ^^ have a great day