Prologue : Three (The Tangled Destiny)

PROLOGUE : My Boyfriend Kris Wu
Jessica looks down and frowns. But the boy in front of her chuckles and caress her hair.
"Why~" donghae cutely asks. Sica lifts her head.
"- i want to be with you longer" she says. Donghae chuckles and pinches her cheek.
"Me too. But your parents may looking for you..." donghae says.
 
The girl sighs and nods. "Alright. It was so fun today. See you on school" sica says. 
 
Donghae pecks her lips making her blushing red. "saranghae" he simply says 
 
But this scene is not slip from someone's eyes.
 
...
"What a stupid!" Sica frowns, hitting her own forehead. 
"-Right, what a stupid!" Tiffany snaps next to sica, while preventing the petite girl to hit herself. Sica frowns deeper and slumps on her seat.
 
"What to do? Should I skip PE?" Sica asks, alarming her bestfriends. Taeyeon shakes her head. "No. Jungkook ssaem will never understand. He knew you hate PE class so it just sounds like an excuse for him?"
 
Tiffany nods, agreeing. 
"Then what to do?" Sica depressed.
 
"Huffth why did you leave your PE uniform in your car ~" tiffany says, making jessica annoyed.
 
She is not helping at all. Taeyeon sense sica's annoyance and come in the middle.
"Use mine" taeyeon says. Sica and tiffany shift their attention to her. "-I'll just go to infirmary room and take a rest" taeyeon says.
 
Sica shook her head. "Nah. Today is scoring day. I just dont want you to downgrade just because of me" sica understand that her bestfriends are care a lot with her, but she also care as much as they care with her.
 
"- it goes to fany too" sica says before tiffany can even say a word. 
 
"Then use mine" suddenly a voice comes from behind. Kris comes with his uniform in his hand. Jessica's got bigger knowing that the man is using the infamous basketball team squad.
 
"Oh! Thats our team -" tiffany said out loud.
 
But kris just let her pass and put his uniform infront of jessica.
"Use it, I use this uniform.."
 
Jessica is left speechless.

"just go get it" tiffany cant sense the confusement between kris and jessica. it was no option, taeyeon eventually receives kris' uniform and passes it to sica. sica baffled.

"done. lets go" taeyeon grabs both of her bestfriend and thanking kris for his kindness.

..
"its actually too big for me" jessica mumbled while putting kris' clothes on her. she looks herself from the mirror. it looks like an oversized tee for her petite body. great, just great. she looks so fine with it, even cuter in his training uniform.

and morely, his scent touches her nose and somehow she like it.

"he has nice smell" she mumbled.

the door knocked and sica heard tiffany  nags outside. its her cue to leave.

....

jessica taeyeon and tiffany are resting on the sport center's seat. their scoring already over and they just observing basketball  team exercising.  Jessica eyes observing the whole course but she couldnt find her boyfriend anywhere.

"yahyah!" tiffany shouts and points at a tall figure with captain band on his left hand. jessica's eyes larger.
"what the? why is he using my boyfriend's band?" jessica fumes. taeyeon squints her eyes and found kris within the team player.
"uh? speaking of your boyfriend, why is he just sitting on the bench?" taeyeon points.

jessica follows her hand and found her boyfriend sit down just observing the game.

something is wrong.. but she just doesnt know what is happening.

she takes her leave, ignoring her bestfriend's call and stop in front of her boyfriend. donghae is too surprised when his girlfriend suddenly barging in the basketball team and stops in front of him.
"why dont you play?" sica asks. donghae taken a back.
"why is  kris taking your captain band?" she asks again. donghae smile falls. "sooyeon ah..-"
"why is he entering the team while you are the real captain just sitting here?"

suddenly they hear the whistle blows. jessica eyes shift toward the coach team that seems unhappy with sica's intervene.

"you miss, there-, please leave this area" the coach commands.

"no. unless I know what is happening here? why donghae is sitting here while that new comer taking his position?" sica boldly asks. well anyone here know that she is member of elite in this school.

"-sica, stop it" donghae stops her. but its too late, jessica will never back down for someone she love.
"no oppa. its just so wrong.. how come the professional are not playing but .. that newcomer, just because kris is elite, it doesnt mean he can do whatever he want" jessica says.

honestly its pricking kris heart, kris is there, witnessing everything in silent.

"well miss, Its just as pro as what you think. kris is American NBA member, he is pro player, so its just so right to put him replacing donghae. everyone is agreed"

jessica eyes bigger.professional player from US? her eyes strike kris'

what is actually happening. she feels that kris slowly getting on her nerve. she feels her hand being held by her boyfriend. her anger died down when she watch donghae's soft smile.

"I'm good. its for the team anyway. I am part of this team too. I can do everything to make my team win. including giving up my position" he softly explaining.

jessica sighs. leave the place in disappointment and gives kris a hateful gaze.

kris sighs. Am I ruin it ? . kris feels another stare at him, its donghae. But for a guy like him, he just shrugs it off.
“yah yah what are you waiting? Do you think the game will be pause just because a girl?! Go on!” the coach shouts, making all of the player start moving except kris who still longing the way sica’s gone.. and donghae who silently watching the scene.

….

Sica stomps her feet  along the way to the bathroom. Tiffany and taeyeon who are following behind shook their head in amusement.
“anyone can see there is smoke coming out from her head” tiffany comments, taeyeon gives her a elbow hit.
“shut up, She is bomb tickling right now..” taeyeon whispers back.

Sica suddenly turns around making both taeyeon and tiffany come into halt, surprised.
“tell me, what is really happening here?” sica angrily asks. Taeyeon shook her head while tiffany drops her jaw.
“are you forgetting it already?” tiffany asks in disbelief, making sica grunts in annoyed.
“-ani.. first he taken your seat, and now donghae oppa’s tittle.. why is he being that damn annoying” sica shouts.

Taeyeon takes a side and pat sica’s shoulder.
“he must have a reason for taking tiff’s seat. And for being captain, I heard its coach’s decision..”

Sica bites her lips in anger. Another girl shows up listening to the fuss jessica’s make. And claps her hand.
“what a good scene you’ve create babe..” sooyoung chuckles and come between taeyeon and sica. Hugging both of them in her long arms.
“stop attracting more crowd and lets get change, I’ll treat you waffles.. lets go” taeyeon and tiffany silently thanking sooyoung for saving their face from the crowd that slowly building around them.

Sica’s fumedly shoving kris’ uniform into her bag and bang the door open only to find tiffany jumps from her spot.
“auh, just stop your temper, you’ll get wrinkles if you keep your temper” tiff’s comments as tidying her bangs. “lets go.. sooyoung and taenggoo already reserved us a table” tiff hugs jessica’s neck and dragging her along.

Sica doesn’t have any choice but to follows her.

“Sooyeon ah!” their feet suddenly stops when donghae appears out of nowhere, wiping all the annoyed look from sica’s face.
“I’ll be going first then, make sure you come, we’ll wait for you..” tiffany pouts and pull her hand off of sica’s neck and gone, leaving the lover all alone.
“o-oh, alright” sica  waved bye.

 

Donghae smiled at her , “are you still angry with me?” donghae asks. Jessica bit her smile and put her hands on her pocket.
“well.. I can’t say I’m done yet..”

Donghae comes closer and brings her to his arms. “sorry.. don’t be mad at me” he whispers.

The smile slowly appears on her face. “its not your fault anyway, I’m just annoyed why they easily hand over your title for a newbie, you’ve been with them years longer..” she complaints, hugging him back.

Donghae chuckles and caresses her back hair. “its just a practice, coach still believe in me for the real game. Don’t worry~ aww my pretty girlfriend is worrying oppa, what to do, you make me love you more~” donghae says.

Jessica smile grows wider. “then you can love me more..” she pulls back and pecks his cheeks, leaving him frozen.

“I’ll be going first oppa, the girls are waiting for me.. bye..”

Donghae that left in awe can only waves at her.

And another boy who silently watching them from a far is frozen too. He hurriedly hide himself when Jessica is passing by. Kris bitterly watching the way she go. He silently caressing a tiny butterfly doll on his hand.

“excuse me..” his thought is stopped by familiar voice of a boy. “we need to talk” donghae suddenly appears.

……

“- no please, the last boy from Science? That nerd Jeon Jungkook?! Puhlease~” tiffany shrieks.
“this bratty, just be thankful there is a man that can like you the way you are, If that’s me, I’ll make my own grave” sooyoung snaps. Two of them are a great partner for words battle. Taeyeon is sighing watching two of them mindlessly commenting about men around them. While sica seems busy watching her phone.

“ah.. my grandpa told me that Kris is Wu’s heir..” sooyoung says, getting sica’s attention. “then that mean he is the one from ten years ago, isn’t he?” sooyoung continues.

Jessica’s eyebrow knitted into one. “what are you talking about? Ten years ago?”

Sooyoung sighs and steals jessica’s last piece of waffle. “did you forget Party in yoona’s Mansion ten years ago?” sooyoung asks.

Between them, sooyoung and Jessica are known as elite, since their family run a big company. While tiffany and Taeyeon are medium class since their family work in big company.
“aigoo, I knew there is something off when He is asking did you already forget him..” sooyoung comments.

“what is it , what is it?” tiffany asks, getting curious. While sica still deeply thinking about it, but it seems like she doesn’t has any memories about it.

“ten years ago, we were invited to yoona’s party, and kris was between the invitation. Did you forget it sica?” sooyoung asks her once again.
“aish.. molla molla, I don’t remember anything.”
“geez, what do you expect from a stonehead like her” tiffany scoffs, making a face. Jessica replies her with mocking face.

“-anyway, I didn’t remember much since I was dragged by yoona.. but I remember there were a lot of boys are making fun of him, he cant speak Korean that time..” sooyoung vaguely tells them.

Taeyeon ear perks up. “he isn’t Korean?” she asks.

“I asked my grandpa, he is half Canadian half Chinese..” sooyoung says. Jessica eyebrow knitted into one.

 

The party was fun before yoona suddenly brought sooyoung to her room showed off about her Barbie collections which was made Twelve years old-Jessica bored. She left them alone without even looking back. Her attention suddenly caught at a crowd of a boy surrounded by four boys. Jessica made a face knew that four of them were bullying a boy. How unfair.

‘yah what you guys are doing here? Are you happy making fun of someone?’ Jessica climbed down the stairs and stopped behind them, her eyes met a boy that cornered.
‘what the hell are you?’ a curl haired boy asked. Jessica was never scared of anything except bug and ghost.
‘me? I’m jung sooyeon, what will you do then?’
‘what? yah where corp are you from?!’ the one with white tuxedo asked her.
‘jung corp. wae? You want to tell your parents? Do it~ I’ll tell them that their children are a scumbags’ Jessica talked back. While the cornered boy seems concerned with her.
‘what are you talking? Scumbags? I’ll make sure your parent’s agency will broke soon.. and you mute, see you soon’ the curled boy said and left with his apprentices. Jessica made a face.

“don’t tell me..--- he is that boy?!!” sica suddenly shouts. Bringing her bestfriends attention to her.
“what do you remember?” asks tiffany curious. Jessica sighs and murmurs. “that’s why he keeps asking me whether I remember him or not..”

Sica sips her banana smoothies, after realizing what is happening.

“then why does he is pestering my life?” she wonders out loud. Taeyeon , sooyoung and tiffany exchanging glance at each other.


Hello my dear Reader, I realized that my life get busier and some works are pilling up..
I can't as active as before, writing is one of my favorite thing to do, yet I dont have much time to focus on this
so I will do my best to keep updating whenever I have free time.. ^^
what I want to say is your comments and your supports are always encouraging me..
please Show your Comments and support for me ^^

Hwaiting for All !!