Epilogue : one

PROLOGUE : My Boyfriend Kris Wu

"Your boyfriend is so cool" the girl next to sica comments. Their eyes are never leaving the boy with number 18 on his back. Sica smiles proudly whenever the boy runs and slams the basket ball dunk in the ring. The whole stadium claps for the boy.

"Correct me, he is hot" chirps the girl. Sica rolls her eyes.

"He is donghae we are talking about tiff.." another girl joins in and comes in the middle.

"-Yeah and he is mine" sica finally speaks up when the boy waves at her.

 

The smile appears on her face as she waves back. And she can hear people are whistling or talking about them.

"Geez. No need to show off the people in this building" tiffany remarks. But she definitely enjoying the attention.

 

Taeyeon snickers at her. "Go get a boy tiff, dont be upset just because sica is happier than you" taeyeon teased. Tiffany laughs. 

 

"Alright alright.. you know i am just kidding" she says, giving in.

 

Jessica just smiling to her bestfriends childish but sweet argument. Well, it basically describes them. Childish and sweet. Young and free. 

 

"Lets go guys.." another girl join in and pulls sica with her.

"Seriously sooyoung, dont drag me with your long legs! And what the hell is happened? Dont you see that i am still cheering donghae oppa?" Sica whinned.

"You need to see something" sooyoung says with seriousness fill her expression.

 

What is possibly makes an easy going girl like sooyoung be serious like this.

..

Jessica is stunned when she watches a boy sits next to her seat. It is supposed to be tiffany's seat.

 

"Who are you?" Sica annoyedly asks. No one dare to behave so rudely like this before. Taeyeon and tiffany who folowing behind stops and look at the boy

 

"Wow.. he is georgeous" tiffany mumbles. Earning a pinch from taeyeon. "Cant you read what is going on here?" Taeyeon sighs.

 

"Uh-huh. He obviously taking my desk. Oh well! " tiffany mumbles. "Hei-what the- its my seat!!" She shrieks in horror.

 

Jessica sends her bestfriend a pathentic glare.

"- well. Its her seat, that you are taking over"

 

The boy stands and walks to her. Jessica should admit that he is just like what tiffany describes him. He is georgeous. Handsome. And-

Wait. What? She shouldnt be thinking other boy when she already has a perfect boyfriend. Lee donghae.

 

She shook her head off. She is taking a back when he suddenly offer his hand.

"Kris wu. Your new seatmate" he cooly said. Jessica is left in disbelief, he ignores everything she said.

 

"-What?" She asks in speechless.

"I see that you already forgot me, jessica ssi?"

 

huh?


Jessica is standing in front of her school gate, waiting both her chaffeur or her boyfriend to shows up but none of them are showing sign to appear out of nowhere. Instead a boy with long coat attaches her interest.
'Thats louis vuitton new brand' shrieks sica in her head. 
 
she is wellknown as a golden girl in this area since her family own a big shopping centre cooporation. She is rich, and surronded by wealth. So she knew what is worth to be her or not.
 
"-what are you waiting for?" The lous vuitton suddenly stops in front of her and she should pulla herself to reality to looks who is the owner of the limited edition brand she didnt even has.
 
"You?" Sica pointed the boy.
"Yeah. Me. Its kris.." he remembered. She observes him from head to toe and he is obviously isnt ordinary boy. He is full of luxury.
 
'LV coat. Gucci shoes. Etc etc.. it worth more than a million' she thought at the back of her head.
 
"You told me we used to meet before right. That mean you are one of my parent business relation. Am i right?" Sica asks. Kris raised one of his eyebrow.
 
"You sure are bad at remembering something" he chuckles. And he sounds and looks amazing for her.
'Dammit me. Stop oozing another boy' she told herself.
 
"-So.. what. Where we met before?" She asks buffled. Kris smirks. "Think carefully where did we meet before?" He caressed her hair and sending ghostbump through her spine.
 
Something is definitely wrong with her. And him. And she cant take her eyes off of him.
 
...
Minutes before jessica enter her car, donghae arrived from his run. He takes a deep breath and calls her name.
"sooyeon ah!"
Sica stops and look around.
"oppa!"
"Are you going home now?"
"Yeah. I have been waiting for an hour" she grumbled. Donghae chuckled and pat her head.
 
"Sorry my coach is calling me. Go.. now that i see you, its enough.. i'll call you later.." he said and waved by before running to his basket team that just exit from the gate.
 
Sica smiled at the way he always care with her. She knew that he has important meeting with his team so he didnt make it to her, but yet he still lurking around just to meet her. She love him so much. 
 
He is lee donghae anyway. Her firstlove.

I finally decide to post this eventhough I'm still not over with the plot..

I'm planning to write for less than ten chapters but well.. I can't swear it ^^

but I'll do my best to finish my storyline soon so I can start write for the Epilogue ~~

NOTE : * I'll give more editing for this chapter, I'll add more line after* ---- ADDED--- ENJOY AND GIVE YOUR COMMENTS GUYS