ii - HIS SHORTIE.

EunKook (Eunha x Jungkook) OneShots

=====

"What the ---"

 

My words immediately got cut off when he swiftly pressed his index finger against my lips while pulling me closer into his arms. "Don't you ever continue or else.." he mumbled threateningly through my ears as we both continue to thread our way towards my favorite cafe. "Darn it. Does checking out some shortie with bob-cut hair is a trend nowadays? Psh."

 

"Yah.." I uttered while trying to tilt my head to catch his gaze, getting a bit confused to what he just stated. "And what does you literally mean by that, huh?" I groaned when he tried to entrap me into his oversized coat as if trying to hide me from something. "Do you really think that I would be able to walk comfortably with this position?"

 

"Nah. Just stay close."

 

And with that, I felt him tighten his grip around me protectively. The usual gesture that a Jeon Jungkook would do whenever he's jealous or something. 'Oh, yeah right.' I thought when I finally caught a glance of the lad across the street who's trying to fix his shoelace while, uh.. Looking at us?

 

"Oh, it's Kim Mingyu-ssi." I said non-chalantly as if stating that I just saw a close friend nearby that we both know. Waving a hand towards the mentioned lad's direction to casually greet him while giving him a friendly smile. He was my partner during one of our presentation during P.E class in which I wasn't able to partner up with Kookie because of our height difference. Ah, cruelty of being a shorty.

 

"Yah.." I looked at the tall guy beside me to signify if what I just heard is a groan or his way of grabbing my attention when the Mingyu returned a greetings towards us.

 

"Hm?" I hummed.

 

"Tss. Nothing." he mumbled while unwrapping his coat around me to take some quick few steps to head forward.

 

I was about to run after him when a familiar voice called out to me -- Mingyu's, which made me to give my bunny a quick glance before shifting back to him. "Mingyu-ssi." I bowed a little.

 

"Hey." his eyes turned into crescent shape as he smiles in which I wonder how he managed to do. "Do you have something to do? Seems like Jeon already left you." he said while giving a glance towards Jungkook's direction to emphasize his statement. "Want to hang-out with me instead?"

 

"Uhh.." stuffing both of my hands into the pocket of my hoodie's pocket while again, shifting my gaze towards the same direction in where Mingyu just looked at. "I'm afraid I can't. You know.." I shrugged before continuing. "I still need to run after that bunny or else I won't be able to catch up anymore. My steps are obviously shorter than his." chortles out to what I have just said before meeting my current companion's gaze with a questioning look. "Maybe, next time oh--"

 

And for the nth time of the day, I got cut off when a strong pair of arms suddenly engulfed me into a hug before making me bow with him. "I'm sorry, I thought I forgot something in here."  his warm voice echoed. "We'll be going now Kim."

 

And with that, he dragged me along while keeping me close into his arm safely as if never wanting me to let go. A smile creeping into my face how my Kookie can be possesive and childish at times, yet, I would still love to see these sides of him. A lot.

 

=====

 

Another. Kkk.. ♥