iv - BIRTHDAY DISASTER pt.2

EunKook (Eunha x Jungkook) OneShots

============

"Eunha-yah, you should try this." the tallest lass in the group said while dragging Eunha away from my side. Leading her towards the store that sells some special corndogs, immediately feeding the tiny figure with the one that she's holding.

I let out a soft sigh as I take a look around the vicinity thinking how it is not what I planned. I wanted to celebrate her birthday alone with her. Just with her. Not with these hyungs and noonas or not even with these strangers around who's trying to spend their day in an amusement park.

"Yah Jungkookie. I thought you had plans for Eunha-ssi's birthday that's why i'm surprised when you called us." Seokjin hyung said while taking the space beside me. Watching the two lass being approached with the other girls in the stall.

I glanced over my shoulder to take a look at hyung, "It was Taehyung hyung's idea. He suggested to celebrate with everyone in which Eunbi eventually agreed with."

"So it's Taehyung's fault eh?" he answered along with a chortle with his gaze still glued on the group of girls enjoying their corndogs. "But I don't think it's a bad idea. At least I got to see Sojung as well."

"Psh.. You, Hoseok and even Taehyung hyung are all enjoying this." I hissed.

"Well, you've got still enough time to snatch Eunha-ssi from her friends anyway. I'll help you by eliminating one of them, okay? Hurry up and make some move maknae." the lad stood up while shooting me a wink before aiming the girls direction. He looked like talking to them casually and just took off the tallest ones wrist to gently drag her along. Sojung noona obviously looked flustered by what Seokjin hyung did but eventually went along quietly, with the other girls squealing behind as the the couple left them.

'One down, four more.' I mumbled as a smile crept unto my lips. Meeting Eunha's gaze as she gestures the stick of corndog that she's holding toward me, as if offering me some.

====================

"Oh, Sinb. Let's try that one!" Yerin, the one with the glasses among the group pointed out towards the huge-ship swinging in the air.  Why do I feel like I've already seen that gesture earlier? Someone randomly pointing to a ride.

"Me too! Let's try that together." the guy beside me blurted out while raising an arm. Ah, yeah. Taehyung hyung. "Hoseok hyung should try it with us too!"

"Ooh.." the lass nodded with a grin while shifting a gaze towards Eunha and the girl beside her, Sinb. 

"Fine, I'll go. If Hoseok will." Sinb-ssi announced while looking at Hoseok hyung who's currently checking out the ride.

"Do you think that's even safe?" he mumbled.

"Of course. Those amusement park is not going to be open in public if the rides are not safe. Pabo." 

"I'm just making sure that it is. Psh."

"Nah. Just admit it. You're scared. A scaredy horsey."

Here they go again. These two would never end up a day without arguing with each other whenever they're together. Without noticing how the other pair already hopped off towards the end of the lane. 

"Uh.. Sinb-yaaah. Taehyung oppa and Yerin unnie already went ahead. If you're going to ride it too then go." Yewon, the youngest in the group warned.

"Yeah." the older one answered while shrugging her shoulders. "Hoseok oppa doesn't want to go anyway. " 

"What? Who said that I won't ride it." 

Sinb grinned to what Hoseok hyung said but just proceeded on following the other pair who's already on the lane with the lad tailing behind her.

"Don't you think they really get along well?" Eunha said while snaking an arm behind my waist, still watching the two argue even if they are already behind the two excited kids.

"What should we do now? I'm too lazy to ride one of those things." Yoongi hyung butted while stifling a yawn. "Ah, if it wasn't for Eunha-ssi's birthday, I would have just stayed at home and slept." he added while dragging himself off.

"Oh--" I immediately thrown an arm around her when I felt like she was about to move. Leaning forward to whisper against her ear.

"Don't mind him.."

==================

"Unnie, I'll just go with Namjoon oppa to that shop, okay? There might be some interesting stuffs in there." Yewon said nicely towards Eunbi who's busy trying to hairclips then checking it out through the store's mirror. 

"Hm, sure. Let's just meet near the Ferris wheel ride by 6. I already texted. everyone." 

"Okay unnie." the youngest nodded while smiling brightly while heading out of the store with Namjoon leading the way.

"I'll go with them. I might as well be useful and give you two some lone time together, I guess?" Yoongi hyung said teasingly while tapping my shoulder before following the two. 

Leave us two? Seriously?

"Kookie-yah, do you think this one looks good?" 

My thoughts were interrupted when Eunbi suddenly asked about the hairpin that she just tried. It's a tiny clip with a red ribbon design that just suited her petite face. 

"Yah.. Does it look bad or what?" she asked again while fixing her fringe then checking her reflection once again. "Ah, bunny.. What should I pick? Everything's so cute." she mumbled cutely.

A chuckle escaped my mouth while watching her having a hard time picking out from the items. I approached her with smile before taking the hair pin that she just tried on the tucked it into his hair. "Everything looks good on you, love but I think this one suits you the best,"

"You think so?" she brightened up while looking up at me.

"Hm.." I nodded assuringly while slightly fixing his hair before taking her hand to lead her towards the counter. "Let's pay for it. Jimin hyung just sent me a message saying that he'll come with Yuna-ssi by 6 and we'll meet us the ferris wheel spot. We need to go there before the others could." I said with a smile, fingers tangled with hers as I drag her gently towards spot where the group is going to meet up.

=================

"Be careful.." 

Eunha said while trying to help me get into the ferris wheel booth after she's all settled. Settling on the spot in front of her when I managed to get in. "I should be the one saying that."

"But I got in first so you didn't have the chance." she answered quickly as the ride started to move. 

"Psh. You're just tiny that's why you can easily slip into these kind of rides."

"Yah!" she pouted. "So you're teasing me in the middle of my birthday celebration, huh Jeon Jungkook?"

"Nope. I'm just stating a fact."

"Tch.." chewing her inner cheeks while shifting his gaze outside the ride.

"Awww. Uri bunny's sulking eh?" I chuckled while poking her puffed cheeks. "Fine, i'm sorry.. I should not be teasing you today since it is your special day. I even had prepared a proper preparation for you and everything didn't go as I wanted. Sorry." I took both of her hands with mine to squeeze it gently. "Happy birthday bunny. My princess, my love."

 She slowly tilted her head to look at me with a warm smile painted on her lips. " You actually don't have to say sorry.. This is one of the happiest celebration that I had. Spending the day with you and the others is more than enough." she retracted one her hands from my grip to reach out for my face. Pulling it closer towards her to nuzzle her nose against mine. "I love you. And thank you for making this day special."

A satisfied smile crept into my lips as I place a quick peck against hers. "Ah, I should've bought a cake for you.."

*******************

 Ah, I hope everyone like this one. A special tribute for the cutest bunny's birthday. ❤

Please let me know what can you say about this one, okay? Lovelots! ❤