iv - BIRTHDAY DISASTER pt.1

EunKook (Eunha x Jungkook) OneShots

==========

"Ah, what to do.."


"Jungkook-ah! Let's ride that one." the little too hyped-up hyung chirped as he points towards the train-like ride everyone calls as 'roller coaster'. 


"Fine, fine. But you should promise me that this will be the last ride for today, okay hyung?" 


Taehyung hyung just nodded, with a hand gripping against my wrist as he drags me along towards the end of the queue of people that are waiting for their turn to get into the said ride. Glancing at the obviously excited lad in front of me acting like a kid who just went in an amusement park for the first time. 


"Tsk. This hyung really makes me wonder how he was born ahead of me." I mumbled. Fishing out my phone from my pocket when it suddenly rang. 


"Answer it. I think uri Eunbi's already looking for you." hyung interrupted when I just stared at my phone's screen.


"What? Uri Eunbi? May I know who are you pertaining to? The Jung or the Hwang? Psh.."


"Hwang? No. Not that one. She's pretty but the Jung is your girlfriend, right? So it's the Jung." he just explained casually while shrugging both of his shoulder. "And the Jung is nicer. Hwang keeps on bugging Hoseok hyung these days without any particular reasons."


I chortled out lowly as the line gets shorter. Moving forward while answering the call on it's third ring. "Hello?"


"Yah Jeon Jungkook! How can you not answer Eunbi's call on it's first ring? Is that how you treat your girlfrie---" the whiney rant was abruptly cut as if someone had just pulled the phone away from the speaker. "Unniiie ~ you don't have to do that. Tch." the words are not directed through the phone but I could say that it's already Eunha who's holding the device. After some incoherent rants from the other line, she finally spoke up. "Kookie?"


Taehyung hyung gave me a questioning look when he noticed that I wasn't saying anything with my phone still pressed against my ear. I gave him a mere shrug while humming as an answer on the other line. "Hm.. I'm here." 


"I'm so sorry about that. It was Yerin unnie.. You know how that unnie can blurt things out, right? Ah, that's a bit embarrassing." 


"Nah, it's fine bunny--- oh. Yah, hyung!" 


"Hi, Eunbi-ssi! It's me Kim Taehyung.. Kim. Kkk... Wait, is this the Jung or the Hwang?" Taehyung hyung hyperly asked once the mobile is already pressed against his ear. Aish this hyung.

"Oh." I heard the Eunbi chuckled awkwardly through the other line before answering politely, to the point that she's bowing a bit while greeting the lad. "Hi Taehyung oppa. how are you? And yeah.. It's Jung Eunbi."

"Eunbi-yaaaah. I heard it's your birthday today. How was it? Do you want to join us and celebrate?" 

"Yah hyung.." I tried to interrupt but to no avail since hyung already extended his arm to block my face with his palm. Stepping forward along with the people as the lane gets a bit more shorten. 'Hyung, that's my girlfriend your speaking with!' I mouthed while holding unto his wrist to take his hand off of my face. "We have plans!"

"Hm, that's a good idea. I think it would be fun to celebrate it with everyone." the slightly annoying guy holding my phone set the loud speaker option on so I heard how she agreed with the lad's suggestion. Making me sigh out of frustration as hyung showed me a satisfied grin while giving me back the device, getting into one of the vacant seat of the coaster ride. "We'll see you then in an hour, I guess?" she added.

"Wait, what? You'll be bringing more people?" I said plainly without even bothering to tell her that it's already me who's speaking.

 

TBC..

=============

I think this one's quite long or is it just me? Hahaha. I'll continue it in a bit. 😊
By the way, it's our one and only fluffy bunny day! Jung Eunbi's day everyone. ^^ Have you already congratulated her? 

Ah, Eunha just got older but she's still cute and fluffyyyy. ;; What happened to me? 😭 Kidding. 

#HappyEunhaDay

​​