vi - MY SEATMEATE, MY LOVE

EunKook (Eunha x Jungkook) OneShots

EUNHA's POV

"Ah, I'm still sleepy." I groaned sleepily while leaning my back against the backrest of my chair. I usually feel this way whenever it's Monday, one of the days in which I tend to be the laziest. Might be because I slept late last night since it was a weekend.

First period just ended so the other students are basically on the hallway trying to catch up with their friends. I don't really get them. Two days had just passed when they last saw each other and yet they act like they haven't hanged out for forever.

But I sometimes hope that someone would felt that way for me.. Especially the guy who occupies the seat behind mine.

"Yah..." I mumbled softly while trying to steal his attention from the book that he's been reading as soon the as the homeroom teacher exited the room.

He just lowered down the book a bit, just enough for him to meet my gaze and give me a 'what-do-you-want' look, as if trying to make me spill my intention verbally. Aish, this guy.. 

I just puffed my cheeks a little while tilting my chair backward, which made my head to occupy almost half of his desk with some of my short hair strands scattered all over. He might be confused the moment I did so because I noticed how his forehead crinkled. I might've looked weird from his sight as well but I don't care. I just wanted to kinda... Annoy him? Maybe.

I slightly puckered my lips outward when he just looked back at me with no reaction. 

But then, I got a bit surprised when he suddenly settled down his book after placing a bookmark inbetween a particular page then kept it under his desk.

"Hm?" I slightly creased a brow with what he did.

I was about to get up from my seat when he suddenly cupped my face from it's position and swiftly leaned down, pressing his lips against mine. It seemed like he just wanted to paralyze me temporarily by giving me a quick yet sweet peck. And it didn't fail him. I froze momentarily until he finally decided to finally pull away. Not even bothering to widen the gap between our faces. 

Jeon Jungkook's never been the word over action guy but I'm still impressed on how he manages to flutter me everytime with his sudden actions.

"Are you still sleepy, hm?" he asked while giving me his warmest smile that could melt me anytime.

This might be one of the reasons why eventhough I don't have his attention all the time, we might not be like those normal, lovey-dovey campus couples, I will never have the means to deny that I love this guy very much.

----------

Short and quick update. But I hope the 15 love subscribers would still like this. The comments are making me happy these days! So I hope you'll leave one. Ciao! ♥