vii - LOVE AND LETTER

EunKook (Eunha x Jungkook) OneShots

"To my one and only Jjanyangi."

---

Jungkook's POV

 

Ah. I haven't really realized how writing a letter could be so hard until today. 

Why do I even need to do this again?

As far as I know, I have been vocal enough with my feelings eversince. 

Or I have not? 

Fine. I'm admitting it now. I'm not really that expressive but I am doing my very best just to make sure that she'll know that she's the softest thing in the whole world, well, atleast for me. And that she deserves all the love in the world. 

But...

But is writing a letter really necessary? 

-----

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook. I don't know how Eunbi-ssi managed to keep up with you althrough out these years, seriously. I know how you truly love each other but you should atleast give some effort sometimes!" Mingyu, one of my dude from the 97-line group of friends exclaimed as we walk through the narrow, busy white street of Seoul. 

It's almost Christmas so what would you expect. People are busy shuffling around to buy gifts here and there to make sure that they'll have enough stuffs to give something for their loved ones. 

Except me. 

Well, I'm just here to accompany this giant puppy after losing a stupid game through the group chat we have. 

"The last one to send a photo of a nicely wrapped gift through this GC will accompany me to buy presents this weekend."

Stupid, right? I know. 

I even tried to argue against it but it's useless. I still got dragged. Instead of me, keeping myself wrapped with my thick, warm comforter. Here I am, walking aimlessly with this tall, dark and annoying friend of mine just to buy gifts for his "special friend".

"Poor Eunbi-ssi. Tsk, tsk." Mingyu continued when he realized that he'll never get a response from me even if he'll blabber things endlessly throughout the day. "C'mon Kook, I can also help you pick stuffs that you could just wrap with fancy gift wrappers and hand it to her. A Christmas gift will never look bad, no matter how simple it could be."

--

"Kookie-yaah, merry christmas!" 

I can still remember how she greets me cheerfully each year while handing me a nicely wrapped gifts everytime that we will be meeting each other every Christmas eve. A bright and genuine smile plastered on her slightly reddened face due to the cold weather eventhough I have nothing with me. But her facial expressions never changed each year. 

"It's fine. As long as you'll never get tired being with me each year, it's enough. For this year too, thank you for seeing me eventhough it's cold outside." she would mumble almost the same thing every year just to show how grateful she is just by having my mere presence.

Which never fails me to wonder what did I do good in my past life to deserve someone like her.

---

"How about a letter? You can try writing her a letter instead." 

Yes. You got it right. It's one of the suggestions that "Mr.Hopeless Romantic" Kim Mingyu provided as we go through the tiring stroll around the biggest mall in town.

"You could just jot it down into a piece of paper. All of the things that you would like to say to her without needing to do it verbally. You're obviously not good with words but you still have 3 days until Christmas day to make one. Well, knowing your girlfriend, I don't think she would really mind even if it's crappy. As long as it's from you, I'm sure she'll appreciate it." he continued as he runs his fingers through the stationary stack to pick up one with the most simple design that he could find with a hint of bunny doodle on it then hands it to me casually. "Here. Thank me later if she'll directly ask you to marry you after."

I'm not really sure how to do it but I eventually went to the counter queue with him to pay for the things that he picked including the stationary that he personally chose. 

"Tell me. Is this how you woo-ed Wonwoo hyung?" I asked shortly before we part ways after making sure that his checklist are all good to go and complete.

And that was the first time that I saw this giant got flusterred so much.

---

After thinking it thoroughly, I finally decided to sit down. A pen in hand infront of my study table with a sheet of stationary on top of it as I start to scribble words against it. 

"To my one and only Jjanyangi."

Two days had already past since we bought the scented paper but it's the only thing that I managed to write down so far. I don't know how long I have been staring at it but I'm still out of words to write down. What else should I say or write. This is actually one of the reasons why I hate having journals for compliance in school. I'm not good with writing an to add with it, my hand-writing is really crappy.

"Just write down things. Stuffs that you like about her. Or you can even list down the reasons why you love her. Let her know how much you appreciate her and make her feel loved more than anyone else. It might turn out cheesy but who cares? It's for the person you adore though. Pen down what your heart tells you to write down."

And these are one of the moments that I'm most thankful to have Kim Mingyu as one of my bestfriends.

Whatever. Just go with the flow and write. 

****************************

****************************

Phew. It's Christmas and I'm having these kind of cheesy ideas so yeaaah.. Here's the first part. I intended this as a one-shot but then I got an idea to create another one which is under Eunha's POV. Me-he. <3

I hope everyone's enjoying yourselves. Please keep warm and have a happy holidays! 

Ps. Please notice meanie. Hahaha.