v - JEON BUNNY IS JEALOUS

EunKook (Eunha x Jungkook) OneShots

PS. This one is going to be the first non-AU one shot that I'll add here. I just actually got inspired with something that I randomly watched in YT. Hope everyone would still enjoy this. ^^

====================================================================================

 

 

Jungkook's POV

 

"Oh, Mingyu-ssi and that Eunbi quite looked good toge---ow, hyung! Why are you hitting me?"

Taehyung hyung whined towards Namjoon hyung who is settling on the space beside him, a usual child-like pout painted on his lips. The older might have hit him due to his unstoppable mouth. This hyung really.. Like seriously, I'm the boyfriend of that tiny bunny, I mean lady, whose dancing with a different guy on the stage for the sake of this award's night show and he can actually say that she looked good with the other guy while I'm beside him? 

"Can you just please shut your mouth for now and enjoy the show?" I heard Namjoon hyung said as they both turned to the LCD monitor near our seats. I felt a light tap against my shoulder which made me shift my gaze towards our leader, he just gave me a faint smile and a nod as if telling me that it'll be fine. I smiled back while propping an arm over my couch armrest. I also noticed how the guy beside me gave me a meaningful grin which irritated me a bit. I knew it, he's making fun of me again. Taehyung hyung is such a tease. Just wait till we get home, I swear.

The crowd started to go wild and even got wilder as both groups stood up on the same stage for the well-prepared collaboration. Eunbi's group, Gfriend is a part of it with Seventeen, in which I am not that really happy with. Well, I was happy at first because Eunbi was really excited about this performance. Not until, when she mentioned that there will be some couple dances and she's part of the three main couples who would lead the musical-like production. It turned out that he got paired up with Mingyu, one of my 97-line buddy and I am actually relieved when I knew that since there should not be any malice between them, right?

But then...

"Woah. Mingyu and Eunha looked together."

"Ah, Mingyu oppa looked good with tiny girls."

"Oh my God, the pairings looked good!"

"The 97-liners have the best chemistry."

The comments from the fans behind us is not really helping. Can't they just keep those compliments by themselves? Aish...

"Aju nice!" And this guy beside me can't give any care to the world as he is just, as what Namjoon hyung advised, is enjoying the show. Dancing and singing along throughout the whole performance.

'When will this end?' I thought.

**********

**********

The show eventually ended and the groups and celebrities who attended the said awards night started to disperse one by one. Going back to their respective vans that would drive them back home to take their well-deserved rest. The crews and staffs dimissed everyone after giving their "You did well!" speech.

"Hyung." I nudged the eldest hyung among the group while leaning forward to keep a distance in which he would still hear me even if I lower down my voice. "I'll go see Eunbi in five minutes. Can you cover me up? Please?" I tried to plead like I usually do whenever I sneak out to see a precious bunny. "I promise to be back before midnight." It'almost 11 pm in my watch so I guess an hour would be enough just to see her.

Seokjin hyung just gave me an annoyed look before scanning the waiting room that we occupied for the show, he just finished packing up his things and was done changing just like me. "Go. While everyone's still changing. You better be back after an hour Jeon Jungkook or we'll be dead." I chuckled lowly when he gave me his so-called death glare in which never looked scary but funny. "I'll message Sojung too so she'll let Eunbi-ssi go. Beware of the other Eunbi. She can be nosy and noisy at times. You know how she can be clingy with your Eunbi."

I nodded as an agreement to what he just said, giving him an assurance that I'll be back in no time. That hyung always sounded like he knew everything about my girlfriend's group. "Might be a perks of dating Sojung noona." I mumbled to myself while shrugging off the thought as I scoop my phone out of my pocket to send Eunbi a message. Eunbi really needs to make up after those skinships with Mingyu.

---------

To: Tiny Bunny 🐰💕

Message: On my way to your waiting room to see you. Seokjin hyung already informed Sojung noona.

----------

And with that, a familiar feature appeared from a particular room with a note 'Gfriend Waiting Room' hanged against it's door appeared with a queationing look plastered on her face. She started to scan the almost empty hallway as if looking for someone, a hand still holding unto the doorknob. 

"Jung Eunbi." I called out to her softly. I motioned her to come towards the spot where I'm at after making sure that the coast is clear. She immediately hopped her way towards me and flashed a greedy smile that she usually do whenever she wanted to see me. And I won't deny it, it's cute. My Eunbi is so cute but I must keep an act. "Aigoo.. Don't show me that smile. You still owe me an explanation." I took her hand and lead her towards the nearest emergency stair to hide from any preying eyes. Ah, I hated hiding but what else can we do? Jeon Jungkook of BTS and Jung Eunha of Gfriend dating might shake the whole industry but we're also worried about the million hearts that we might break if that news woll come out. 

"Hm, why?" she innocently batted her eyes when I finally turned to look at her. "Did I do something wrong?" she uttered lowly, tapping her chin with her free hand as I am still holding the other. "Ah!" she exclaimed as if she finally knows what I'm talking about. "Yah, Jeon Bunny. Are you jealous? Taehyung oppa sent me a message earlier and Yerin also found some fancam during our performance." she took a step forward to lessen the distance between us. She chuckled while taking my free hand with hers, tilting his head upward to keep an eye contact with me. "Why do I felt like you didn't enjoy our performance, hm? Am I that bad?" her smile tirned into a pout in which I know that is just a facade to tease me. But I eventually fell into her trap everytime.

I pulled her even closer to give her a warm hug. "Ofcourse not. You and the others really did well.. The whole prod is lit. It's just that..." I paused for bit while trying to compose the perfect sentence that would describe my jealousy in a good way. In which I won't sound like a possessive boyfriend.

She slightly pulled away from my grip, just enough for her to look at me as she cupped my face with her tiny hands and leaned in for a quick peck. She kept the small distance between our faces. "You hated me interacting with other guys and I just had a skinship with one earlier. I'm sorry.." she mumbled while pressing her forehead against mine. Eunbi can be this clingy at times and I won't mind as long as it's with me. "I would throw a tantrums as well if ever you'll do something like that as well. You better get warned Jeon Jungkook or else.." she said in a threatening yet cute manner while puffing her cheeks together with a pout, a genuine one to complete her sulking posture. "You can only do skinships with me. Only me. Exclusively, alright?"

I chuckled to what she just said and I can't believe how she just managed to flip the tables as I should be the one saying those words at this moment. "I know. It's all exclusive for Jung Bunny and no one else." I assured then placed a soft kiss on the tip of her nose as if sealing my words like a promise. "And you did well earlier, I bet I looked like a sulking child in the fancam thay you saw but I enjoyed it... Well, not during the couple dance parts but everything is great. My girlfriend looked great on the stage and I'm so proud because of that."

And again, she chuckled heartily as if remembering something funny. "I don't know, love. But you actually looked cute through that fancam with Taehyung and Namjoon oppa being too happy beside you. A sulking bunny indeed." she explained inbetween her chuckles before giving me a kiss against my cheeks. "But I should be here to compensate and not to laugh about it, right?" she mumbled while chewing his inner cheeks as she tries to stop lauging. "Ah, my bunny being jealous is one of the cutest thing. I love you."

And with that, my phone beeped twice indicating that I just received a message. I'm sure that it's from Seokjin hyung trying to give me a countdown for my return.

===================

 

There you go! Another update. I got busy the past few months so yeah.... :'(

 

For those who doesn't know the fancam that I am referring to this story, it is during the SeventeenxGfriend collab in MAMA. I think it's in the year 2016? Well....

 

Anyways, thank you for those who subscribed even if my stories are so random and boring. Love you all ~ <3