i - NEXT LIFE

EunKook (Eunha x Jungkook) OneShots

=======

"Ah, I would really want to be a butterfly in my next life. Don't you think it would be fun to fly around in your free will?"

 

Was the exact words that Eunbi uttered when we decided to stroll around while expecting for the first snow to fall. An arm fleeing in the air as she tries to reach out for the tiny yet fragile specie flying around in which she envies.

 

"And it does look beautiful." she added wistfully before turning her head towards me with a smile which enhance her attractive bunny front teeth, I smiled on how it looked similar with mine. "Right Kookie?"

 

"Naah.." I hummed while releasing soft breathes against my palm to warm it up, pressing it against her tinted cheeks afterwards in which I'm sure is already freezing. "That would be impossible cause you look like a bunny and not a butterfly." I continued in which she reacted with a pout, puffing her cheeks like she usually do whenever I mention that she looks like a bunny. "Jung Eunbi being a bunny in her next life will be the best thing that might happen in the history."

 

She slightly leaned forward to flick my forehead just to show her disapproval with my statement. "How about you? You look like a bunny too. Will that mean that we're going to be a family when that happens?" she mumbled innocently while keeping her gaze connected with mine.

 

"Hm.." nodding my head to agree. "In that way, we're still going to be together till our next lives. And you won't have no choice but to stick with me cause we're destined to have each other." I chortled heartily while gently pulling her into a warm hug as some dust-like flakes started to fall off from the skies. "You being butterfly won't be that good though."

 

"And why is that?" she immediately blurted out while lifting her gaze up at me whilst trying to snuggle against my chest. "Ah, warm Jeon.."

 

Chuckling to her cute gestures, I tried to open up my sweater to wrap it around his petite figure while pulling her closer. "You having a chance to fly away from me will never be a good idea, you know. Jung Eunbi belongs to Jeon Jungkook's side, remember?"

 

"What made you think that I would have the guts to that so? It's warmer beside you and butterflies do deserve some warmth." slipping her arms around my waist gently as she explains.  "Just like how I deserve yours.."

 

"Whatever. I just hope that you won't be a butterfly. Be the same Jung Eunbi instead and wait for me to find you again in our next life."

 

"You're going to do that?" her doe eyes automatically met mine while blinking several times before lifting her pinky. "Promise me."

 

Entwining my finger with her tiny ones to seal the promise in a manner that as if my body actually knows what to do next without even needing to be mandated.  "Promise."

 

A warm smile finally sliped out from her lips when she's all satisfied with the promise that we made, never breaking her gaze with mine as she places her arm back to it's previous position. "I will wait for you then."

 

======================

 

Tadaaaa ~ A random scribble. Fuuuuh. Lame start but I would try to write something decent soon. Kkk..

 

#eunkooktrash