'I missed you Hyo~'

Hyohyuk one shots!

 

Hyoyeon was just so tired. After months of promoting in Japan, she was finally back in Korea. The other girls from Girl’s Generation were already on their way back to their families, but this wasn’t the case for Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon’s family was on holidays in Australia, and so instead of spending the week with them, she was heading back to the dorms, alone. 

At the airport, camera’s flashed from all directions, and fans screamed from the sidelines. Waving politely to the fans, Hyoyeon trudged to the van with her manager close beside her. It would be nice, Hyoyeon thought, to be going home, even for a week. When she sat in the van, Hyoyeon watched as the familiar lights of Seoul sped past her tinted window. Finally, Hyoyeon arrived back at her dorms, and after convincing her manager that she would be quite fine alone, she wasted no time in collecting her stuff and making her way up to her room.

Hyoyeon swiped her access card through the slot and entered the dorm. Tiredly shuffling through the hallway, she dumped all her luggage on the floor, sparing a thought for how much Seohyun would scold her if she was there. Well, she isn’t here to scold me, Hyoyeon thought with a smile flickering onto her lips.

But the smile was wiped off her face as something fell to the floor with a crash, somewhere within the dorms. Hyoyeon’s heart was beating fast in her chest, and she clutched her phone close, her managers number dialled and ready. Hyoyeon crept quietly down the hallway and peeped around the corner, trying to make her breaths silent.  Both the lounge room and the dining room were clear and empty, meaning the kitchen was the last option. Gathering all her courage, she poked her head into the kitchen.

In the middle of the floor there was a puddle of what appeared to be ramen soup amongst shards of a broken bowl, and next to that was a man in a black hoody, who was trying to pick up the pieces. Hyoyeon screamed and made to call her manager, but a familiar voice stopped her in her tracks. 
“H-Hyo, Don’t! it’s just me!” Hyoyeon looked up, and standing in front of her was her boyfriend, Hyukjae.

‘Yah! Pabo! What do you think you’re doing? Creeping around my dorm with dark clothes on! I thought you were a stalker or something! I came so close to calling my manager, and you KNOW what would have happened if I -” Hyoyeon was cut off mid sentence when Hyukjae’s soft pink lips met her own.

After quite a long time, Hyukjae finally pulled away, looking into Hyoyeon’s eyes. He brushed her hair behind her ear. Hyukjae’s almond shaped eyes turned into small, happy crescents as he smiled at her.
“I missed you Hyo~”. Hyoyeon threw her arms around his shoulders and hugged him tightly, kissing his neck. ”I missed you too, but… How did you know I was coming home tonight?” Hyukjae laced his fingers together behind Hyoyeon’s back, and leant his forehead against hers. “Teukie-hyung heard from someone while we were at practise. I came to surprise you with dinner, but you can see how that turned out…”

The couple pulled away and turned their attention to the mess on the floor. ‘Uh… yeah, we should probably clean this up,” said Hyoyeon laughing, as she crouched down to pick up the shards. 
“Aniyo! I’ll do it!” Hyukjae picked Hyoyeon up bridal style, and easily carried her over to the bench, where he gently sat her down. He kissed her nose and held one of her hands, playing gently with her fingers. “It’s been months since i’ve seen you Hyo,” he let go of her hand and twirled a section of Hyoyeon’s hair between his fingers, “and i don’t want to have to spend our first meeting cleaning a cut on your hand.”

As he turned away from her to resume cleaning, Hyoyeon grabbed Hyukjae’s hand and spun him around again to face her. Taking advantage of his surprise, Hyoyeon wrapped her limbs around him, making an escape nearly impossible. Hyukjae blinked, and then a gummy smile spread across his face. Without another word, he closed his eyes and leant in to meet Hyoyeon’s lips. Hyukjae kissed her a few times lightly, then as he ran his hands down her back, the couple deepened the kiss. Hyoyeon pulled him in closer, and when they parted to catch their breath, Hyukjae planted kisses down her neck, resting on her collar bone.

‘I missed you, Hyo~’