Unexpected visitors [random drabble/idek what this is]

Hyohyuk one shots!

 

Hyoyeon was laying around in the lounge room, mindlessly watching television. She was having a pretty bad day; during the night, her neighbours had stayed up late partying loudly, depriving Hyoyeon of the sleep she desperately needed. The hot water system had stopped working for some unknown reason, causing quite a shock when Hyoyeon tried to her have morning shower.  Hyoyeon moped about her tiny apartment, just short of drowning in her self-pity.

Just as Hyoyeon reached her favourite part of the movie she was watching, the sound of her doorbell sang through her small apartment  Hyoyeon grumbled to herself, hardly in the mood for company. Although she wasn't really dressed for company, still in her warm pajamas, she was brought to her feet by a voice calling out to her.
"Yah, Kim Hyoyeon! Open the door!"
Although it was muffled, Hyoyeon would be able to recognize that voice from a thousand miles away.

Hyoyeon jumped off the couch and ran through the house, caring not for the almost unmanageable mess that was her hair at that time. Hyoyeon tugged the front door open and threw herself at the man waiting at her door. 
"Hyukjae-ah, you're back!' Hyoyeon wrapped her arms around her boyfriends neck and hugged him tightly. Slightly startled, Hyukjae hugged the blonde girl back, and then he chuckled. 
"Miss me much?' He said with his cheeky grin as Hyoyeon pulled back to stare lovingly up into his eyes. Hyukjae had been away for a month, promoting with Super Junior M in China, and being busy herself, Hyoyeon hadn't been able to contact him much.

"Duh! What kind of question is that!' Hyoyeon laughed and ran her fingers through his hair, as if making sure he was actually real. She scrunched up her nose and muttered, 'you need a haircut though.'

There was a chuckle from somewhere behind Hyukjae, and another male voice said, 'Should you really be commenting on anyone else's hair Hyoyeon?'

Hyoyeon's eyes opened wide, and she peered over the shoulder of her boyfriend, who was smiling sheepishly. In her excitement, Hyoyeon had failed to notice that Hyukjae's members had come to pay her a visit as well... All twelve of them. Henry, Zhou Mi, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Yesung, Kangin, Leeteuk, Heechul, Shindong, Donghae and Siwon were all packed in to the lobby outside of Hyoyeon's appartment, standing a metre or so behind the couple.

'what... the?' Hyoyeon managed to stammer out. She hadn't even been expecting one guest, much less the entirety of Super Junior. Hyukjae tugged at Hyoyeon's hands, forcing her to tear her eyes away from the mass of men standing in her lobby. "Hyoyeon-ah, we all just got back and have nothing to do~~' he pouted and dropped down to Hyoyeon's eye level. 'you aren't mad, riiiiight~?' She furrowed her eyebrows and pinched Hyukjae's nose, causing him to yelp in pain.

'YAH! you can't just invite 12 people over to someones apartment unexpectedly! I don't have space for everyone... I don't even have enough snacks for everyone to eat and there's no hot water and and and-!' Hyoyeon paused, beginning to fume. She crossed her arms childishly. 

Hyoyeon turned to storm back into her appartment, but Hyukjae gently grabbed her wrist and pulled her back towards him. 
"Jagiyaaa~ Don't be mad, please..' a genuine look of remorse was painted over Hyukjae's handsome face, and she felt herself soften.
"Hyuk, I'm sorry... but I've been having a really bad day and I just don't think they're going to be comfortable in my apartment.'

Just then, a voice piped up from behind them. 'We don't mind Hyoyeon-ah!' said Ryeowook.
"yeah~' agreed Sungmin, who then brought his hands up under his chin, as if he was pleading with her, 'Plleaaasseeee let us come in~~'
'Maybe we can even help make your day better!' Siwon added, smiling warmly at Hyoyeon.

A commotion started up as all the members of Super Junior began begging to gain entry into Hyoyeon's apartment. Hyoyeon looked at them all, bewildered, before turning to face her boyfriend. Hyukjae placed a hand on each side of Hyoyeon's face and looked lovingly into her eyes.

'How could you say no to that?' Hyukjae leaned in and planted a sweet kiss on Hyoyeon's lips, and that was the last straw.

'Fiinnnneee!' Hyoyeon said, turning back towards her apartment and walked back inside, defeated. 

A/N:
Hey guys :3 This is just a random drabbley thing that I thought up a while ago. It was just sitting on my laptop and i didn't really want it going to waste, so i tweaked it a bit and now, here it is :)

Hope you all are well ^^