Christmas Dork

Hyohyuk one shots!

"Hyoyeon-aahhhhh~! Christmas is just a few days away!" Hyukjae bounced up and down on the couple's double bed excitedly. Hyoyeon however, grumbled and rolled over, pulling the soft and warm sheets over her head in an attempt to block out her child-like fiancé. Disappointed in the blonde girl's lack of enthusiasm, Hyukjae pouted. "Hyoooo! Where's your Christmas spirit?"
"Hyuk, baby," Hyoyeon's muffled voice groaned from among the pillows, "Its like, 7 AM. I'll be excited for Christmas when I'm up and ready."

Hyoyeon regretted her words the second they left . Within moments, Hyukjae was laughing while tearing the quilt away, forcing cold air onto every inch of Hyoyeon's body. Hyoyeon screamed out when Hyukjae hitched her over his shoulder gently and carried her to the bathroom. 

"Strip off, or you're going in fully clothed." Hyukjae mused, gesturing towards the shower. Hyoyeon raised an eyebrow at him. "What? It's nothing I haven't seen before~" teased Hyukjae, sending a flirty wink Hyoyeon's way, causing her to laugh. 
"Okay, okay!" Hyoyeon said through her giggles as she stripped down and turned the shower on. 

When Hyoyeon had finished showering, Hyukjae was waiting for her with a towel ready. Hyoyeon stepped out of the shower and Hyukjae moved up to meet her halfway. He smiled at her and wrapped the towel around her shoulders gently. He brought the corner of the towel up and softly patted her cheeks, forehead and nose until they were dry, grinning widely the whole time.
"What are you all smiley about?" Hyoyeon asked as Hyukjae began drying her arms.
"I'm just so excited to spend Christmas with you again this year." He brought his gaze back up to Hyoyeon face, his gummy smile on full display.  Hyoyeon couldn't help but smile back; Hyukjae's smile was incredibly contagious, and it spread warmth through her. 

Hyukjae took his time drying Hyoyeon's entire body.
"there, all done.' Hyukjae said proudly as he tucked a damp strand of hair behind Hyoyeon's ear. 'Now, stay here!' Before Hyoyeon could say anything, Hyukjae darted out of the room, giving Hyoyeon just enough time to put on her underwear before he reappeared. In one arm, he had a pair of Hyoyeon's jeans, a singlet and... THE dorkiest Christmas sweater Hyoyeon had ever seen. 

'What is THAT?!' Hyoyeon squeaked, pointing to the red and white sweater.
"Its a sweater that Umma made for you~' Hyukjae smiled and threw the clothes to her. 'Don't worry,' Hyukjae chuckled when he saw Hyoyeon's skeptical expression, "I have a matching one!" Hyoyeon hadn't noticed initially, being too distracted by the embarrassing sweater, but Hyukjae had one hand behind his back. He brought it forward and revealed a larger version of the sweater that Hyoyeon was now holding. Hyukjae pulled on his sweater, and Hyoyeon watched as he smoothed out any creases, her expression blank. Suddenly, Hyukjae stuck a 'y' pose, modeling his mother-made sweater for Hyoyeon, causing her to burst into laughter. 

'What's so funny?' Hyukjae asked, a confused smile lingering on his face. 
"You're such a dork Hyukkie!". Hyukjae chuckled and moved closer to Hyoyeon. He helped her pull on her sweater and the pair giggled together. 
"I know I am,' Hyukjae held both sides of Hyoyeon's face and pressed a kiss to her forehead.

'But I'm your dork.'