Hyukjae's Busy Girlfriend [drabbley-thing]

Hyohyuk one shots!

 

Hyoyeon flopped to the floor of the practice room, absolutely exhausted. She’d been practicing for hours by herself, and the burning in her side soon proved too painful to ignore. As Hyoyeon was stretching out her arm as far as possible without actually moving the rest of her body to reach her practically empty water bottle, Hyukjae pushed the door open with his foot, his arms filled with a teetering pile of food. Hyukjae walked carefully to where Hyoyeon lay, and placed it slowly at her feet. 

‘Whats all this?’ Hyoyeon said, making an effort to sit upright. 
“My attempt at a date,” Hyukjae chuckled, “You don’t exactly make it easy for me these days.”
By now, Hyoyeon was sitting cross legged, facing the still standing Hyukjae. 
‘Oh yeah, and what’s that supposed to mean?’ She frowned up at him, but a cheeky smile spread across his face. Hyukjae crouched down to Hyoyeon’s level and poked her nose, causing her to scrunch it up.
‘It meeeeeans, that you’re so busy practicing that we haven’t done anything special for a while.’ He pushed out his bottom lip in a pout, and the corners of his eyes pulled down slightly, saddening his expression. ‘Our apartment is so lonely when you aren’t home…’

Hyoyeon looked down at her feet, feeling guilty. Now that he brought it to her attention, she realized that she’d be practicing for longer, and more often, and it had been quite a long time since they’d been out together. When she finally got back to the apartment that they had been sharing for a year now, she was generally way too tired to sit up and chat.

‘I’m sorry for leaving you lonely Hyuk, but I just really want to do well with this promotion…’ She looked sadly into his eyes, but was surprised to see that Hyukjae wasn’t upset at all. In fact, he had that infamous gummy smile on his face as he shook his head in disbelief. He sat down beside her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders, hugging her tightly.

“You don’t have to be sorry, Hyoyeon-ah. Because no matter what, I’m always going to wait for you. I’m always going to treasure you, and I’m always going to love you.” 

_________________________________________________

 

READERS, I AM SO SORRY! /bows a million times/
I've been so busy with school and travel and work and everything that ive neglected you! I'm sorrrryyyyyyyyy! please forgive your lazy authour. I hope to update more regularly :) Send requests to www.yeahhyohyuk.tumblr.com :)