To Us.

Hyohyuk one shots!

‘I love you, Kim Hyoyeon.’ He whispered, nuzzling his nose into Hyoyeon’s mass of blonde hair that grouped up around her neck. The affectionate gesture tickled at Hyoyeon’s neck, causing a soft, tired laugh to escape from her lips. Hyoyeon opened her sleep deprived eyes and turned to look at Hyukjae, who was sitting beside her on their two seater lounge.
‘And I love you, Lee Hyukjae.’ Hyoyeon replied, bringing a hand up to brush the stray hairs out of her boyfriend’s eyes.

The pair had spent the day lugging cardboard boxes of various sizes and weights into their new apartment. Their new place wasn’t much to look at; the walls were painted a bland beige colour, the dark wooden floors were dusty and creaked softly underfoot, and the large windows were covered in a layer of grime that had accumulated over a few months from lack of matienence. However, the couple weren’t worried at all – they had finally found a place where they could live together away from their previous roommates watchful eyes.

For a moment the couple stared into each other’s eyes without saying a word. The mostly empty room was silent as they studied the other’s features, the ones they had fallen in love with. Hyoyeon’s eyes lazily strayed from Hyukjae’s single lidded eyes, down to his adorable nose, then to his strong, defined jawline. In Hyukjae’s eyes, Hyoyeon’s skin was glowing in the light of the multitude of candles set up on their small coffee table, and her beauty left him speechless.

After what seemed like a small eternity, Hyukjae finally spoke.
‘I cannot imagine a more perfect life. I get to live with the most beautiful woman on earth, and I get to call her my girlfriend.’
Hyoyeon blushed slightly at his words. The pair had been dating for two years now, but Hyoyeon never got over how a man could go from the absolute dorkiest boy on the planet, to the sweetest, most endearing man she’d ever met.

Hyoyeon reached passed her boyfriend, picked up his wine glass and half filled it with the cheap wine he had bought to celebrate their newest achievement before emptying a similar amount into her own glass. Hyukjae took the glass from her and smiled a gummy smile before raising his glass.

‘To our new apartment,’ said Hyoyeon.
‘To us,’ said Hyukjae. 

 

 

Hi guuyyyysss! long time no see right :3
Ive recently become a uni student so time is pretty short on my end but i really wanted to get back into writing. I hope you enjoyed this little one shot <3