My King, My Queen! Valentines day Fluff~

Hyohyuk one shots!

Underneath her quilt, Hyoyeon was perfectly warm. She didn't move in case any of the cold winter air tried to join her under the sheets. It was perfect sleeping weather in Seoul, South Korea. It was cold, and overcast, and the people who could afford to were going to stay in bed. But Hyukjae had other plans. While Hyoyeon slept, her fiance snuck out of bed, and crept down the hallway into the kitchen. 

Although Hyukjae had never been much of a cook, he fired up the frying pan and cracked an egg into it, leaving it to cook sunny side up. While he waited for the egg to fry,  Hyukjae mixed together the ingredients for pancakes, and whipped up some cream.  Gingerly, Hyukjae removed the egg from the pan and placed it on the cutting board, delicately and slowly cutting it into a heart shape... Well, that was what he was aiming for anyway.  After he poured four pancakes worth of batter into the frying pan, he put a piece of bread in the toaster and pushed it down. As quietly as possible, Hyukjae took down the breakfast tray from the pantry and set it up with two plates, one bowl, one mug and a cup. Once the toast had popped up, he quickly buttered it and put it on the first plate, then placed the slightly wonky love heart shaped egg on top of it. Hyukjae filled the bowl with a handful of strawberries, and filled the glass with orange juice. He buttered and stacked the four pancakes onto the second plate, and made a love heart on top out of whipped cream. Hyukjae filled the mug with coffee and as a final touch, added a red rose to the tray.

Careful not to drop the tray or make any unnecessary noise, Hyukjae used his nose to push open the bedroom door. His eyes were imediately met with the sight of  Hyoyeon, still asleep, curled into a little ball in the middle of the bed. Hyukjae took a moment to relish the adorable sight before placing the tray on her bedside table, and crawling into bed beside her.

'Hyoyeon-ah~ It's time to wake up~' Hyukjae cooed into her ear as he wrapped his strong arms around her stomach, and planted a kiss on the top of her head. Hyoyeon wriggled and grumbled, 'But Hyukkie, I just want to sleep today~' Hyukjae laughed and pretend to be hurt.
"Well, if you're going to sleep today away, whose going to eat the breakfast i just spent half an hour making~?".  Hyoyeon sat up quickly, nearly injuring Hyukjae in the process.
'You cooked me breakfast? Whats the occasion?'

Hyukjae laughed again and playfully flicked Hyoyeon's forehead. 'It's valentines day, pabo!'
Hyoyeon giggled and held the place where he flicked her. 'Yah~ That hurt~' She pouted and made a huuuuuuge deal out of it, making Hyukjae sigh and lean in to 'kiss it better'. Hyoyeon grinned up at him with her gorgeous brown eyes, and hyukjae scoffed.
'Now i truly understand the whole 'kim choding' thing.'
 Playfully glaring at him, Hyoyeon retorted, 'As if you could have been with me so long and only just realise now!'

Hyukjae sent her a pout of his own. "So after all I did, you forgot all about Valentines day? You didn't get me anything~?" He hung his head and pretended to sniffle.
"pabo!" Hyoyeon said, as she returned his flick on the forehead, and the kiss following it. "I've had your present for weeks now~'

Hyoyeon turned away from Hyukjae and reached past her breakfast, pulling open the top drawer of her bedside table. From the depths of the drawer, she pulled out a neatly wrapped box and passed it with two hands to Hyukjae. 'Tadaaaaaa~ Open it quickly! I can't wait to see what you think!" Hyukjae grinned and shook it gently, but Hyoyeon practically pounced on him.

'Yah don't do that~! It's expensive and fragile!"
Hyukjae chuckled, 'Arasso, arasso!' He quickly untied the bow on top and tore away the wrapping paper. He opened the box and gasped at the sight. Inside the palm sized box was a stainless steel pocket watch, like the ones men used to use in the olden days. It was intricute in its design, but the most perfect part of the whole watch was the words inscribed in the back.

'For my King, love Hyoyeon.'

Being a person easily moved to tears, a single tear drop rolled down Hyukjae's face as he looked back up at Hyoyeon, who looked smug.

"I chose well huh? I thought you might like it."
Hyukjae had no words to describe how thankful he was to have Kim Hyoyeon in his life. He placed the box next to Hyoyeon's untouched breakfast as he tackled her into a tight hug, burying his face in her neck, leaving soft kisses along it, until he reached her ear. Being ticklish, she cringed slightly, laughing at Hyukjae's sudden act of affection. Hyukjae left a kiss on Hyoyeons cheek and whispered into her ear.

"I love you, my Queen."