Running through time

It hurts

If I say Glass Bead era is a gift to us, Rough era is simply a miracle. Everything was just perfect. Song, concept, looks, choreography (personally I think this is the best choreography we ever had)...Everything fits together like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. Just right.

We were almost healthy throughout the whole era, with only minor problems happening occasionally. Common cold comes and goes. Ahh...yes...I had an eye infection though. Doesn't bother me too much since this has also been a problem that I was used to. And isn't it funny, that our buddies found the eye patch cool. I guess my image is getting more and more oppa-ish each day LOL.

The only thing that really bothered me this era was tiredness.

Another day returning to the dorm past midnight after the hectic schedules, I went for the shower as soon as we arrived. I was so tired that the only thought I had was sleep, but I couldn't stand going to bed without removing the makeup and having a bath.

~Third person POV~

"Ne...unnie, can we talk about Sinb?" Yuju asked Sowon. "What? I am still not done being angry at her. That kid, she promised me that we will go shopping together on our holiday, but she ditched me again! I refuse to stop being mad at her until she realizes what she did and comes talk to me herself!" Sowon snapped.

"Not about that, unnie. Don't you think Sinb has been a bit quiet these days? And she always stays in our room in bed when we are in the dorm...I am thinking maybe something's bothering her..." Yuju voiced out her worries. "She didn't play much with me these days too..." Umji added.

"Maybe the thing about the cellphones is getting up her nerves?" Yerin threw out a suspicion. Well, the issue about cellphones was getting on everyone's nerves. The company promised to return them, but it just got delayed without an explanation. They waited for a year after the debut, then they worked hard until they got their 1st win. They even had their 2nd win, 3rd win...and still no smartphones. It was upsetting to some extent.

"Well, she might want her phone back but she's not that desperate. I think she's just tired...we got too much work lately, and you know us, we need a lot of sleep..." Eunha answered. She knew her little Eunbi quite well.

"I am sure there's no big deal. Just let her be." Sowon concluded, and the everyone went back to their rooms to prepare for sleep. The unnies went back to their room, Eunha went for a nap on her bed, and Umji went for a shower.

"*Sigh* I guess Sowon-unnie was really angry about Sinb breaking their date..." Yuju thought to herself. She removed her makeup quickly in the unnie's bathroom and changed into more comfortable clothes. She got something in mind and she planned to do it before her shower.

If you say that Sowon is the kind of mother who will take care of her kids really well in terms of their daily lives, Yuju would be the kind of mother who becomes the best friend of her kids and would be sensitive to all the ups and downs that her kids feel.

~Back to Sinb POV~

I had a quick shower as though I am in the army. I did my night-time skincare routines and I was ready for sleep. I did not plan to blow my hair dry, since that would just take too long, and my eyelids were complaining already.

I was about to climb up the ladder onto my upper bunk with a towel wrapped around my hair when Yuju-unnie stopped me. "Eunbi-ya, dry your hair before you go to sleep, otherwise you will get a headache tomorrow!" "But unnie, I am very sleepy...I couldn't even keep my eyes opened, how can I dry my hair..." I moaned. "Come here, Eunbi, I will help you." Yuju-unnie answered.

I knew that Yuju-unnie should be tired too and she needed to wash up and sleep, but since she insisted, I decided to make it quick. I sat on Yuju-unnie's bed, and she started to blow my hair, my hair gently. I closed my eyes, and I was about to fall asleep when the warm wind stopped. I was going to open my eyes and thank Yuju-unnie when I heard her concerned voice, "Eunbi-ya, is something bothering you?" I was confused by her question, "What gave you this feeling, Yuju-unnie?"

"Well, I noticed that recently you space our quite a lot, and you stay in the room on your bed whenever you got the chance. You know we are all here and you can tell us if you are not feeling well or anything." Yuju-unnie continued. I hugged her gently and answered, "I'm really ok, unnie. I am just really tired. These days I feel my physical strength is lacking a bit, that's why I needed a lot of sleep." I tried to tell her more to convince her that I was fine.

"You sure you are ok? You don't need to see the doctor, do you? Your arm..." Yuju-unnie was not that convinced. "The only problem is that my eyes are like those of pandas. You know what? Our buddies will bring me a whole box of relief eye masks during fan signs if this continues!" I joked a bit, trying to lighten the atmosphere. "You sure sleep is the only thing you need? No lies?" Yuju-unnie wanted to make sure everything was fine.

"Maybe I need a time machine...perhaps I am living in the future so I feel older physically LOL~" I told her what I fantasized these days. "You are the girl who literally leapt through time!" I heard a soft chuckle from Yuju-unnie. Luckily she was convinced.

"Sorry for making you worried, Yuna-unnie. I know you must be very tired yourself..." To be honest, I was really touched. Unnie does not talk a lot at night because she needed to protect her voice, and she was definitely tired from all the schedules we had. The feeling that someone cared about me...it felt really nice. "Don't be silly, Eunbi-yah, I am just glad that you are feeling alright." She smiled at me.

I squeezed her tight for a second and let go. "It's time for you to take a bath, then go to sleep!" I announced as I saw Umji stepping out of the bathroom. Yuju-unnie got up and I climbed onto my bed. "Oh right, I just remember something...It seems like Sojung-unnie is really angry at you for not going shopping with her on holiday. Make sure you talk to her, OK?" "That unnie, it has already been two days since our holiday, and shouldn't she be considerate to her dongsaeng? I will talk to her soon, but I am going to teach her that!" I heard Yuju-unnie mutter something about Tom and Jerry as she closed the bathroom door behind her.

Before I went to sleep, I opened my diary and wrote, "Thank you Yuna-unnie. I will be there for you too <3"

It only took me a minute to fall into deep sleep. No sweet dreams for the night, but the night itself was the sweetest.

 

**Video time~**

Eye-patch Sinb 160212: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoOYaZfiscg

Sinb felt like living in the future (160224 Behind The Show): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSwODp5_JN4

Sowon angry at Sinb (I think it is 170310 Kiss the Radio, but I couldn't find the subs so I couldn't confirm...maybe I read on twitter that they talked about this on the radio show) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dqcXp2hZeo

 

*Author's message*

Finally got time and idea for an update! Sorry if anyone has been waiting. It's 3:20AM now and I am really sleepy so I got no time for proofreading...sorry if there are any mistakes. Btw, I edited a photo for this chapter! I'm hoping that I could write the hangul nicely but seems like my handwriting is kinda poor for every language _(:3 Although I don't actually know Korean, I am into writing copying the hangul these days, so perhaps I will be adding chapter images sooner or later~