What it's all about

It hurts

It is not a consequence of an accident. I was just born with weak joints, maybe? Or perhaps it has something to do with me dancing since a young age? I am not sure whether it is con or acquired, since my shoulder problem first showed when I was a kid, dancing.

I still remember back then when I was in elementary school, I would show my friends how my shoulders jut out in a weird manner. I stopped doing that after I found out that it is bad to my shoulders. Before my first injury, it never occurred to me that my shoulders would be an issue to me, in a negative way.

I don't remember how it happened exactly. I only remember that I got intense pain in my left shoulder during a dance lesson. It was so painful that I could not wait till the lesson ends. Sometimes I The pain was seriously unbearable. It was the first time for me to experience such pain, and I cried and wailed so much that Moonbin was shocked. Mum drove me to the hospital immediately. The doctor said I had a dislocation. That was my first shoulder dislocation.

The doctor said that there is no cure for my shoulder problem for now, and even if I go for surgery, there is 80% chance of recurrence. There was nothing we could do but to be more careful. I rested for a couple weeks or months I forgot before I had dancing lessons again. Initially, mom and dad were against the idea of me continuing dancing, since they were really concerned about my shoulder problem. So I didn't start dancing again right after my shoulder was fine, after the doctor said I could stop using the arm sling.

I didn't object at first, since it was quite a traumatic experience to have dislocated a shoulder while I dance. But after a couple weeks, I started to miss dancing. Moonbin's family visited us after I got better. We were neighbors back in Cheongju, Moonbin and I became classmates in dance academy, and we met at photo shooting for child fashion brands. Moonbin asked when I will go back to dancing lesson, and I answered that I am not sure. He showed me new moves he learnt in class, and I tried to copy him.

That night I talked with my parents. I wanted to continue dancing. Dancing was my greatest hobby. Also, deep in mind I had a dream of dancing on a stage in front of lots of people. My parents didn't agree at first, but I used my acting genes a bit and showed them how sad I would be if I couldn't continue to dance. I promised them I won't overdo it, I would have reasonable rests, and I would stop whenever I feel any pain. Little Eunbi won and got to attend dance academy again.

 

**Video time~**

Little Eunbi & Moonbin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mscZVCJOQVw