Chapter 9

Be Mine

"It's nice, so waaaaarrrrm!" Jeongyeon said cross legged next to it being as close as she could without getting either burned or sweating herself to death. "You could say the same thing for you." Mina took her gaze from the flame and went back to looking for Jeongyeon's Japanese book, only realising she had spoken aloud when Jeongyeon looked shocked.

 She got up from the for to go to the red haired girl. When she turned around and found Jeongyeon behind her, her eyes widened and she walked back, tumbling over a cardboard box. Jeongyeon was shocked herself and fell herself trying to catch the girl, instead, catching herself before she hit Mina not the floor. She was close to her. . . She could see the cute little moles on her nose, the deep colour of her eyes, the bow shaped lips. . . 

Jeongyeon rolled over before she did something she (may or may not) regret. Mina got up first and the the Japanese book down. "Let's have a movie night, the two of us. I'm don't feel like teaching today." Jeongyeon grinned and shrugged approval. "Cool."
"I'll get the ice cream and popcorn."
"I'll help." Jeongyeon helped by staying out the way and eating popcorn while Mina found the syrups, making Mina make another two rounds of popcorn before the first movie. "I didn't know helping was eating all the food!" She laughed. She caught Jeongyeon in a hug before she ate the third round of popcorn. 

They stayed like that for a while, Jeongyeon's chin resting on Mina's head. Jeongyeon's heart raced, hoping Mina couldn't hear it. 

All Mina had were horror films so the two were basically glued to each other, until they watched The Babadook and Mina straddled Jeongyeon and buried her face in her neck. Jeongyeon stayed absolutely still, the movie fading into the background as all she could feel was Mina's warm breath on her neck and her body pressing into her, shaking from fright. "Is it over?"

"Yeah." Jeongyeon gasped. Mina leaned away from her neck slowly, hands on Jeongyeon's shoulders. She looked adorable, her hair mussed up and get loud pouting like that. "That was sca-"

Jeongyeon placed her lips on Mina's, finally feeling how soft they looked and-

"J-Jeongyeon?" Jeongyeon looked down and tried to lift Mina off her until Mina slipped her hand to cup her face. "L-look at me." Jeongyeon looked Mina in the eyes briefly and looked away again, not wanting to see any of the disgust she had seen previously. "I'm sorry Mina. I'll go." Jeongyeon stood up with Mina and put her down when Mina pulled her back and engulfed her in another kiss. Slowly pushing Jeongyeon back to the couch, Mina took her original position. Jeongyeon kept one hand gripping her hip, the other in her hair. "You're so beautiful." Jeongyeon whispered as they breathed heavily, having had to come up for air. She left light kisses around Mina's face before going back to her lips.

"WHAT IS THIS!?!?"
 A man stood at the door with a murderous expression, glaring right at Mina.