Chapter 6

Be Mine

Jeongyeon sat enthralled as the dance competition started. First up was Lisa v Momo. It was a close match but a non biased judge was present to announce the winners at the end. The team who won the most matches would end this argument for good. Next up was Yoojung (Momo's team) v the girl in yellow. Then Dani. Then Somi. Then. . .

After about eight other matches, Mina kind of shuffled on to the platform. She was up against a formidable dancer who no one actually knew anything about. The dancer came out and delivered a perfected performance. Mina shuffled again to the middle. She looked like the little penguin she brings to school for napping at break and lunch Jeongyeon thought. She chuckled a little until Mina started to move to the music. 

Her body moved with the music, like she was the music, her body rolling the rippling waves of the sea and the way she brushed her hair out of her face, just so. . . y. This shy little Japanese penguin had hidden talents which Jeongyeon could not pull her eyes away from, Mina turned to the crowd as the music started to reach its end. She slipped her hand down her body as the other one brushed her hair back, staring right at Jeongyeon. She has a heart attack on the spot as Mina bit her lips and winked at her. Penguin becomes beast on the dance floor.

After it ended, their was an interval before the winner was announced. Mina made her way straight to Jeongyeon.  "Damn. You never told me you could dance quite that se - well." Mina blushed harder then when they had first met with Jeongyeon's smooth talk. 
"I never knew your eyes got that big when someone winks at you." She flopped down next to Jeongyeon and rested her head on her shoulder. Jeongyeon wrapped her arm around her shoulders. "You better not be using me as a towel."

"I could use you for much better things than that." The whistle rang out as Jeongyeon flushed crimson.

"We shall be announcing the first match's result last, as it is worth 50 points. First, Yoojung Vs. . . "

Jeongyeon want listening anymore, blankly starting at Mina. Her hair was all sticky with sweat, sticking to her pale neck, the front of her t-shirt also wet, clinging to her-

Clean thoughts, Jeongyeon, clean thoughts!

Mina inhaled suddenly. Jeongyeon snapped to attention, listening out for the result of Mina's match. 

"The winner is. . ."