Chapter 11

Be Mine

Jeongyeon leaned on the door for a second, trying to straighten out her breathing before she opened the door, to seem normal. Opening the door, she braced herself for Nayeon, self proclaimed girl crush, Sana, y cute squirrel, who had the tall baby wrapped around her finger, the said tall baby standing awkwardly while everyone else hugged Jeongyeon. Noting that there was also an eagle and somebody who could only be described as smol at the door. Momo was standing apart from the crushing group hug with her arms around Jihyo's waist. 

"Hurry up, we won't get to make food of you lot don't move it soon!" Momo shouted and got a kick for shouting in Jihyo's ear. Jeongyeon smiled lightly. "It's ok Momo, I got Mina to order while I let you in. It'll be here in half an hour." Momo smiled and Jihyo melted, loving the innocence shining through. Jeongyeon smirked at them being cute until she heard the stair creak. She spun around to see Mina hiding behind her hair again, in pyjamas, which reminded everyone else to change to. 

Mina walked straight over to Jeongyeon and clung to her like a scared kitten. "What if they don't like me?" Jeongyeon laughed at that.

"First of all, that's impossible, second, you Sana and Momo are already close it seems and everyone else was curious about you. You're like them, but shy." She dug her face into her neck and smelled the clean, natural smell of Mina. She smelt so nice. Jeongyeon was surprised when Mina automatically melted into her, their warmth mingling. They would've stayed like that for a while, but the doorbell rang, summoning a shrieking Momo.

"FOOOOOD!"

Jihyo saw how awkward Mina was and started talking to her while Momo and Jeongyeon brought in the food. Jihyo had provided the movies, all horror. Mina sat as she had the day before on Jeongyeon's lap, drawing amused looks from the others. Chaeyoung tentatively put her arm around Dahyun's tensed shoulders, not expecting her to lean and rest her head on Chaeyoung's shoulder. Chaeyoung grinned happily. Sana and Tzuyu were being their normal cute couple selves. Nayeon was texting her mysterious girlfriend who nobody knew the identity of. Everything went pretty well in Jeongyeon's eyes. . .

Until Nayeon pulled out the large bottle of vodka.

"Tell me it's water Nayeon, please."
"Sorry Jeongyeonie, can't do that."

Jeongyeon sighed and rubbed the bridge of her nose. "What game this time?"

"TRUTH OR DARE!"
"Fine. None for Tzuyu, Chaeyoung or Dahyun. Not in my house."

"It's alright. . . ?" Tzuyu started singing tentatively. Jeongyeon glared as everyone else laughed at Tzuyu's attempt at humour. Everyone was in a circle with a shot glass each (even the maknaes had one each) and a random plastic water bottle was spun in the middle. It landed on Jeongyeon first. "Truth or dare?" Nayeon asked. Rolling her eyes and grinning, Jeongyeon requested dare.

"Kiss Mina." Looking at Mina to make sure it was ok, Jeongyeon twisted to the side to kiss Mina, who made it hard to stop, biting Jeongyeon's​ lip a bit and pulling away. Nayeon looked satisfied and span the bottle again to land on Dahyun, who had to sit on Chaeyoung's lap, then to Sana, Mina, Tzuyu, Jihyo and Momo who refused several times each and got very drunk. Finally, Mina chose dare. 

"Dance for us. But focus on Jeongyeon, she'll be on stage with you, sitting on a chair. Try not to get too close together with the maknaes around." Nayeon winked. "You don't want another Tzuyu." Tzuyu was very drunk for the first time in her life, and saw Momo roughly take Jihyo to the guest bedroom, and she started crying into Sana's shoulder and asked if Momo unnie was gonna kill Jihyo unnie. Sana laughed and said they were going to show each other affection, not violence.

The music started and Mina moved half heartedly at first, then really got into it. She stared right into Jeongyeon's eyes the whole time, not once breaking eye contact. Jeongyeon couldn't look away, getting drunk on her movements. As the music started to dwindle, Mina climbed onto the chair and hovered above Jeongyeon, lips millimetres from hers, eyes still boring into the others. 

"The chair is nice, don't break it Jeongyeonie." Jeongyeon finally realised what she meant when she relinquished her grip on the chair arms. It hurt to straighten her knuckles.

"Your hair is so soft, it smells like lemons. Can we go to bed now so I can smell it all night? That would be fun. Leeeeemmmmmmooooonnnnsssshhh. Yesh." Mina was behind Jeongyeon's​ chair, nose buried deep in her hair. She started giggling, which Jeongyeon found so adorable she could listen to it all day. Everyone started leaving, except Jihyo and Momo who were offered the guest room as neither were fit to drive.

Mina feel asleep on the couch while Jeongyeon ushered everyone else out. She carried Mina in her arms, not forgetting the penguin she had gotten fond of. Jeongyeon started at her with a smile on her face and kissed her head before dozing off​ into a half sleep half conscious state. 

BANG BANG BANG.