Chapter 13

Be Mine

"Like social death or full on stop breathing death?"
"I'll explain once you finish cleaning this." Mina winced again.

"Mina, how did you hurt yourself this bad!?"

Mina blushed crimson. "I tripped down the stairs and feel on my knees first when I was running then when I basically knocked my dad out. I also ran right into your coffee table, one of the chairs and the kitchen sink." She looked away from Jeongyeon.

"The kitchen sink? Why?" Mina blushed even deeper. "I ran into the kitchen because I thought I was bleeding. My arm had a piece of confetti stuck to it from Dahyun's popper things."

Jeongyeon was laughing so hard. She tried to stop when she saw Mina's sour face, but she couldn't. 
"Are you done with the cut?" Mina asked shortly. Jeongyeon nodded, and Mina walked over her to go to her bedroom. "Don't forget we have school in the morning." 

Jeongyeon finally got up after hearing her tone. She got up from the floor and went to her bedroom. Mina was curled up on the side of the bed instead of the middle. 

"Hey Mina?" She put a hand on Mina's small shoulder, trying to pull her to look at her. "What?"

 "I'm sorry. Goodnight."
"Good night."

When Jeongyeon woke up, she found the house empty and silent with a note from Mina next to a delicious full breakfast.

'Didn't finish my music assignment. Had to go early.' 
Jeongyeon knew it was true but also an excuse to be angry at her.


Meanwhile, Mina was trying to hurriedly put a music piece together that wouldn't sound discordant. Maybe she could have done it with Jeongyeon. . .

No. Angry at​ Jeongyeon. No.

The bell rang for start of lessons and she grinned, cursing the day school was invented.

But she wouldn't have met Jeongyeon. . .

It was impossible to stay mad at her, her twinkling eyes​ her bright personality. The way she would hug Mina, making her feel warm inside and could always place an unnaturally big smile on her face. She bit her lip when she remembered how good her lips felt on hers. 

She was woken from her daydream with a flick​ on the forehead."What you thinking about that's​ got you so hot? Is it Jeongyeon? Did you have some fun after your ?" Sana wiggled her eyebrows suggestively. Mina turned as red as the ketchup on the breakfast sandwich Sana gave her. "No no no. Not yet."

"Then you plan to?" Mina shook her head.
"So you 'plan to' with Tzuyu huh?" It was Sana's turn to blush.

"That's different. She's a minor."
"Don't make excuses. You are hereby charged guilty." Mina brought the box from the sandwich down on the table like a mallet. "Sentenced to never ask questions about my non-existent life!"

The two laughed until Jeongyeon came in, Mina just grinning at her. Jeongyeon winked at her. She feigned shock, getting a look from Sana until she looked where Mina was looking, breathing a sigh of relief as she got confirmation that her friend wasn't mad.

After the class, Jeongyeon found Mina walking away from the classroom, laughing again with Sana. She ran a bit to catch up. She slipped her arm around Mina's waist. Mina looked at her, startled and then calmed herself, instead sinking into Jeongyeon's side. She had to go too soon and Mina didn't like it. She pulled her in for a kiss, but couldn't stop, Jeongyeon's warm lips sensually gliding over hers, like a drug, sweet, to good to be true, unreal. . .

All of the above.

"I'm gonna go now. Seeyoulaterbye!" Sana ran away basically fangirling over them and also cheering as she had won the bet with Tzuyu. They were totally dating!

"I think we should go now." 
"Yeah." Neither let go of the other. "I'll see you after next class for lunch? I still haven't explained the death thing have I?" Mina slowly let go and walked away, using the fact that she had to walk away.

 Maybe for longer than this next time.